Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

NCAA College Football -

1216217219221222227

Comments

  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 26,583
    dumbass dan mullen (ex-utah asst. :angry:) wanted 90,000 fans in the swamp vs. LSU. guess what? florida FB shut down for COVID. imagine that.
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GAPosts: 1,952
    Go Dawgs!!
    "I got memories, I got shit"
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, INPosts: 4,435
    Wobbie said:
    dumbass dan mullen (ex-utah asst. :angry:) wanted 90,000 fans in the swamp vs. LSU. guess what? florida FB shut down for COVID. imagine that.
    It was almost like a guarantee once he repeatedly made it known that he wanted full stadiums. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, INPosts: 4,435
    JojoRice said:
    Go Dawgs!!
    I read that Saban was hoping to coach the game this weekend. I can't imagine that is possible, is it?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 23,936
    JojoRice said:
    Go Dawgs!!
    I read that Saban was hoping to coach the game this weekend. I can't imagine that is possible, is it?

    Who was the tool who coached the team from a bed in the skybox, recently?

    Anything is possible.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SCPosts: 4,703
    JojoRice said:
    Go Dawgs!!
    I read that Saban was hoping to coach the game this weekend. I can't imagine that is possible, is it?
    He could go the Bubble Boy route :lol:
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 185
    I read that Saban was hoping to coach the game this weekend. I can't imagine that is possible, is it?

    There's a stipulation that if he has 3 more negative tests all from, I think, separate testing companies then he can be cleared
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 26,583
    JojoRice said:
    Go Dawgs!!
    I read that Saban was hoping to coach the game this weekend. I can't imagine that is possible, is it?

    Who was the tool who coached the team from a bed in the skybox, recently?

    Anything is possible.

    Hugh Freeze.
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 23,936
    Wobbie said:
    JojoRice said:
    Go Dawgs!!
    I read that Saban was hoping to coach the game this weekend. I can't imagine that is possible, is it?

    Who was the tool who coached the team from a bed in the skybox, recently?

    Anything is possible.

    Hugh Freeze.

    Money says he is a huge Trump fan

    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, INPosts: 4,435
    Wobbie said:
    JojoRice said:
    Go Dawgs!!
    I read that Saban was hoping to coach the game this weekend. I can't imagine that is possible, is it?

    Who was the tool who coached the team from a bed in the skybox, recently?

    Anything is possible.

    Hugh Freeze.

    Money says he is a huge Trump fan

    I forgot about this! Lol
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, INPosts: 4,435
    Jumb0 said:
    I read that Saban was hoping to coach the game this weekend. I can't imagine that is possible, is it?

    There's a stipulation that if he has 3 more negative tests all from, I think, separate testing companies then he can be cleared
    That should be relatively easy in Bama. The positive test he got was probably from an undercover Auburn fan. Or an UGA fan who snuck across the border. :lol:
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 10,916
    Saban is such a prick.  Taking mask off and yelling out official 3 days after testing positive. fuck you Nick "you insufferable your game is too important to give a fuck about others" prick. end of rant...
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 185
    pjhawks said:
    Saban is such a prick.  Taking mask off and yelling out official 3 days after testing positive. fuck you Nick "you insufferable your game is too important to give a fuck about others" prick. end of rant...

    Except it was a false positive verified by 3 separate negative tests?
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 10,916
    Jumb0 said:
    pjhawks said:
    Saban is such a prick.  Taking mask off and yelling out official 3 days after testing positive. fuck you Nick "you insufferable your game is too important to give a fuck about others" prick. end of rant...

    Except it was a false positive verified by 3 separate negative tests?
    so you'd be ok being 3 feet away from him as he screams  and rants and raves like a child 3 days after a positive test? Most likely it was a  false positive but are you willing to take that chance?  It was a dick move by Saban under the circumstances in my opinion
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 185
    pjhawks said:
    Jumb0 said:
    pjhawks said:
    Saban is such a prick.  Taking mask off and yelling out official 3 days after testing positive. fuck you Nick "you insufferable your game is too important to give a fuck about others" prick. end of rant...

    Except it was a false positive verified by 3 separate negative tests?
    so you'd be ok being 3 feet away from him as he screams  and rants and raves like a child 3 days after a positive test? Most likely it was a  false positive but are you willing to take that chance?  It was a dick move by Saban under the circumstances in my opinion


    What do you mean "most likely it was a false positive"? He had 3 subsequent tests that were all negative 
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 10,916
    Jumb0 said:
    pjhawks said:
    Jumb0 said:
    pjhawks said:
    Saban is such a prick.  Taking mask off and yelling out official 3 days after testing positive. fuck you Nick "you insufferable your game is too important to give a fuck about others" prick. end of rant...

    Except it was a false positive verified by 3 separate negative tests?
    so you'd be ok being 3 feet away from him as he screams  and rants and raves like a child 3 days after a positive test? Most likely it was a  false positive but are you willing to take that chance?  It was a dick move by Saban under the circumstances in my opinion


    What do you mean "most likely it was a false positive"? He had 3 subsequent tests that were all negative 
    let’s just say I’m a big cynical with the process in Alabama when it comes to Saban and Alabama foorball
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 26,583
    pjhawks said:
    Jumb0 said:
    pjhawks said:
    Jumb0 said:
    pjhawks said:
    Saban is such a prick.  Taking mask off and yelling out official 3 days after testing positive. fuck you Nick "you insufferable your game is too important to give a fuck about others" prick. end of rant...

    Except it was a false positive verified by 3 separate negative tests?
    so you'd be ok being 3 feet away from him as he screams  and rants and raves like a child 3 days after a positive test? Most likely it was a  false positive but are you willing to take that chance?  It was a dick move by Saban under the circumstances in my opinion


    What do you mean "most likely it was a false positive"? He had 3 subsequent tests that were all negative 
    let’s just say I’m a big cynical with the process in Alabama when it comes to Saban and Alabama foorball

    no fan of satan, but I don’t think he ever had it.
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PAPosts: 34,887
    How do you lose to Indiana?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, INPosts: 4,435
    :lol::lol::rofl:
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PAPosts: 34,887
    Is Penn State really this bad?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 23,936
    USC beat ASU in probably the most dumb luck way they have won a game on at least 15 years.
    9am start.  Dumbest thing ever.  (Or, most 2020 thing?)

    Georgia getting flipped right now by blue UF.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 26,583
    USC beat ASU in probably the most dumb luck way they have won a game on at least 15 years.
    9am start.  Dumbest thing ever.  (Or, most 2020 thing?)

    Georgia getting flipped right now by blue UF.

    USC is not relevant at all. sorry, F’me.
    If I had known then what I know now...

    Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, INPosts: 4,435
    Notre Dame beat #1 Clemson, so there is that!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 23,936
    Wobbie said:
    USC beat ASU in probably the most dumb luck way they have won a game on at least 15 years.
    9am start.  Dumbest thing ever.  (Or, most 2020 thing?)

    Georgia getting flipped right now by blue UF.

    USC is not relevant at all. sorry, F’me.
    They are, duh, but they will underperform.  Their coach is the worst.

    Not playing ND this year ......damn virus!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 6,040
    Notre Dame beat #1 Clemson, so there is that!
    Clemson down 3 starting defensive players and the QB. Took ND 2 overtime’s and a ticky tack late hit call to make it happen. That call was BS and most likely cost them the game. The refs blew a couple big calls, like the 50 yard psss that bounced off the Groupons but still gave it to ND after the review somehow.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 21,248
    mace1229 said:
    Notre Dame beat #1 Clemson, so there is that!
    Clemson down 3 starting defensive players and the QB. Took ND 2 overtime’s and a ticky tack late hit call to make it happen. That call was BS and most likely cost them the game. The refs blew a couple big calls, like the 50 yard psss that bounced off the Groupons but still gave it to ND after the review somehow.
    I hate both teams but happy to hang the L on Clemson.   I was impressed by Ian Book though.  I never gave him credit before but he played gritty against a team that was far more talented. 
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 23,936
    Clemson had their chances.  With their qb they would have won, I think, and FSM knows I hate ND but glad they pulled it out.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 21,248
    Clemson had their chances.  With their qb they would have won, I think, and FSM knows I hate ND but glad they pulled it out.
    They 100% win with Lawrence in the game.  ND looks top 10 but not 5
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 6,040
    ND did play very well. But Clemson would have won with Trevor or even if just 1 or 2 defensive line were out and not the 3 starters. Which is why 2 huge game changing blown calls is more frustrating.
Sign In or Register to comment.