Rage Against The Machine

Comments

• mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,275
    thanks to all the RATM refunds I scored incredible seats at Face for the rescheduled Tacoma show!
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,717
    kasedoug said:
    Just got my refund
    When did you request it? Requested mine on the 20th so just trying to get an idea of the time frame. 

It took about 30 days to arrive, same as all the other refund requests thru ticketmaster.
    Yep just got mine too. Imagine seeing RATM soon. My god it would have been crazy. 
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR TIX TO MSG NIGHT 2
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    kasedoug said:
    Just got my refund
    When did you request it? Requested mine on the 20th so just trying to get an idea of the time frame. 

It took about 30 days to arrive, same as all the other refund requests thru ticketmaster.
    Thanks. Decided to switch nights since I had my friend that was traveling with me drop out and had another friend who was going the night before. Initially tried to get them to exchange the tickets since more seats opened up at face value and it would have been an even exchange, but the TM rep got disconnected in the middle of helping me and also failed to tell me until after the fact that exchanging them would restrict my new tickets to will call only. Would have never done it had I known that beforehand, especially since the show is a year from now out of state. So had to call another rep and request that exchange be cancelled, ask for a refund, and then buy the new ticket. Way too complicated and drawn out of a process for what was basically an even exchange.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    edited May 2020
    So are tickets dropping like they did on F2F with Pearl Jam for the refunded tickets? @SHZA I assume you know lol. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    edited May 2020
    The Oakland shows this year were a Tuesday and a Thursday with quick sell outs. Moved to a Friday and Saturday in 2021 and I just scored kick ass seats at basic price for Sat show. The world needs some Rage right now and forever. Bring on 2021
    Post edited by pearljammr78 on
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    ok. Tonight would have been the Pittsburgh show. Our room was a nonrefundable deal. We could have gotten a refund  but decided to come anyway for a one night get away.  We're hitting up the Carnegie Museum of Art and the Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens tomorrow.

Heres how close we are to the arena.....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    One of my favorite things about Twitter are the people who call out Tom Morello for all his "political bullshit" tweets and how it is ruining their memory of RATM. 

lul

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,384
    Oh man, I feel your pain @mickeyrat... I was supposed to see Tool in Long Island in April and had a room booked at the Marriott literally right next door. 

Good for you for making the most of it anyway. 
    Oh man, I feel your pain @mickeyrat... I was supposed to see Tool in Long Island in April and had a room booked at the Marriott literally right next door. 

Good for you for making the most of it anyway. 
    we dont often get away so, why not? room was already paid for.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,850
    mickeyrat said:
    ok. Tonight would have been the Pittsburgh show. Our room was a nonrefundable deal. We could have gotten a refund  but decided to come anyway for a one night get away.  We're hitting up the Carnegie Museum of Art and the Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens tomorrow.

You're probably gone by now but I would have recommended the Warhol museum.
    mickeyrat said:

You're probably gone by now but I would have recommended the Warhol museum.
    she doesnt like his stuff....

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    edited August 2020
    JFC. this thread made me think I was missing out on a ticket to a rescheduled show. So i bought one. then i went into my account.....i still had a ticket from the rescheduled show. i mixed this up with the Tool show that was outright cancelled. luckily ticketmaster canada has a same-day no questions asked cancellation policy. 

phew. 
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    Did I miss out on the opportunity to get a refund? I can’t make rescheduled date and there’s no option fir a refund. Chatted with a rep and they told me no refunds?? 
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,399
    nicknyr15 said:
    Did I miss out on the opportunity to get a refund? I can’t make rescheduled date and there’s no option fir a refund. Chatted with a rep and they told me no refunds?? 
    I think you had 30 days to request a refund once date rescheduled were announced.
    nicknyr15 said:
    I think you had 30 days to request a refund once date rescheduled were announced.
    Thank you. Lol. What a joke. I guess I should have paid closer attention. Looks like I’m out $300.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Yeah I feel like they let us know on the refunds -- the pay out time was very long, though. 
    Sorry you missed out, hopefully can go to the 2025 show.  ;O
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Yeah I feel like they let us know on the refunds -- the pay out time was very long, though. 
    Sorry you missed out, hopefully can go to the 2025 show.  ;O
    Haha. Hopefully! 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Thank you. Lol. What a joke. I guess I should have paid closer attention. Looks like I’m out $300.
    I have a sense unfortunately that these shows (and all 2021 shows)have a pretty good shot at further postponement, so you might still get your money back.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    I have a sense unfortunately that these shows (and all 2021 shows)have a pretty good shot at further postponement, so you might still get your money back.
    I agree. I don’t think we’ll be seeing any live music in the tradition sense for a while. Just cancel the shows and get the money back to people.
  • Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,848
    "The Battle of Mexico City", this recording sounds great! Way better than the "Grand Olympic". Just got it off iTunes.
    1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby

• darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    Attaway77 said:
    "The Battle of Mexico City", this recording sounds great! Way better than the "Grand Olympic". Just got it off iTunes.

Yeah, I saw there's a hi-res version of it on HDTracks. Made me wonder if it's remastered at all from the DVD. The HDTracks version is 24bit/48khz while the PCM stereo track on the DVD is 16bit/48khz.
  • Mike D88Mike D88 Tampa Posts: 722
    What I wouldn't give for a Grand Olympic version that didn't have the bass brickwalled. I don't even care if it's 24-bit, just mix the damn thing properly.
    i-Brzk3Rdjpg
    2008 Tampa - 2013 Buffalo - 2016 Tampa - 2016 Fenway II
    Audioslave 2005 MSG
    FFS POSTPONED AGAIN. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    Oh well. Maybe someday. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
    The Minneapolis shows have been rescheduled AGAIN…

Original dates: May 11-12, 2020
    Rescheduled to: July 2-3, 2021
    Rescheduled to May 15-16, 2022
    Rescheduled to March 19-20, 2023

Call me old fashioned, but at what point do they just throw the towel in on these shows? They’re not going to happen.
    that's why I just got a refund. unless they actually go ahead, I'm keeping my money. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    Maybe they are making a record.

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    Mike D88 said:
    What I wouldn't give for a Grand Olympic version that didn't have the bass brickwalled. I don't even care if it's 24-bit, just mix the damn thing properly.
    I was at one of those shows.....sound was very muddy!
  • Mike D88 said:
    The DVD mix is a thousand times better than the CD. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    The Minneapolis shows have been rescheduled AGAIN…

Original dates: May 11-12, 2020
    Rescheduled to: July 2-3, 2021
    Rescheduled to May 15-16, 2022
    Rescheduled to March 19-20, 2023

Call me old fashioned, but at what point do they just throw the towel in on these shows? They’re not going to happen.

They'll probably happen, just like the PJ shows will eventually happen.