Comments

• JPPJ84 said:
    on2legs said:
    StevieG73 said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:
    Can't believe these are still available!
    Same here. Down to 2 now.
    Does not say Pearl Jam or Eddie Vedder.

Case solved...
      That’s incredibly shortsighted. Can you not see the appeal to someone that has an appreciation for the Lisbon print?
    Of course there is appeal.  It is a beautiful print as a gig print and as an art print, but the point that it is less desirable because it doesn't say Pearl Jam or Eddie Vedder (and costs $100) is correct.

I'd guess that most Pearl Jam fans who want the Lisbon print would rather pay $125 on ebay than just have the art print.

The fact that these were sold in person at a gallery show, online to facebook groups, and then posted to the public 7 hours ago seems to support that.

I agree that what you're saying is the reality of the situation, however I still think it's unbelievably shortsighted.  Take that exact Solo Show poster and, without any prior notice of this print, make available for purchase with the PJ posters at the convention in San Fransisco....it would sell out in minutes.  I recall at PJ20 that many artists were selling prints that didn't have EV/PJ on them...still sold a substantial amount of them.  

PJ20 is a PJ event.  That is a little different than this.

I follow enough art and posters to get the pulse of what is going on.  It is a nice print but it's not by any of the big names or it would sell out instantly.
    Going to agree with Chris.  It’s a nice print but not a special print in and of itself like the Rome.  
    If Rome wasn’t emek, nobody would care. Great place to be as an artist!
    Why is Emek so special? Is there a special history with PJ?
    Emek is one of the best if not the best, poster artist in the business.

Sperry, Masthay, Welker, Pollock and Spusta all have rabid followings and are quite celebrated here in the states.
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    JPPJ84 said:
    on2legs said:
    StevieG73 said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:

Case solved...
      That’s incredibly shortsighted. Can you not see the appeal to someone that has an appreciation for the Lisbon print?
    Of course there is appeal.  It is a beautiful print as a gig print and as an art print, but the point that it is less desirable because it doesn't say Pearl Jam or Eddie Vedder (and costs $100) is correct.

I'd guess that most Pearl Jam fans who want the Lisbon print would rather pay $125 on ebay than just have the art print.

The fact that these were sold in person at a gallery show, online to facebook groups, and then posted to the public 7 hours ago seems to support that.

I agree that what you're saying is the reality of the situation, however I still think it's unbelievably shortsighted.  Take that exact Solo Show poster and, without any prior notice of this print, make available for purchase with the PJ posters at the convention in San Fransisco....it would sell out in minutes.  I recall at PJ20 that many artists were selling prints that didn't have EV/PJ on them...still sold a substantial amount of them.  

I follow enough art and posters to get the pulse of what is going on.  It is a nice print but it's not by any of the big names or it would sell out instantly.
    Going to agree with Chris.  It’s a nice print but not a special print in and of itself like the Rome.  
    Why is Emek so special? Is there a special history with PJ?
    Emek is one of the best if not the best, poster artist in the business.

Sperry, Masthay, Welker, Pollock and Spusta all have rabid followings and are quite celebrated here in the states.
    Ok, cool. Thanks!
  • on2legs said:
    on2legs said:
    StevieG73 said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:

Case solved...

You could apply that to any item for sale... I think that’s the point. 
    I’m saying the same exact print with different artist. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    demetrios said:

• demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

This might be the first time an AP ever went on sale...
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

This might be the first time an AP ever went on sale...
    I think Taz's Pearl Jam Berlin AP poster went on sale. Not that much though. 

Our Annual Archive Drop sales starts soon!

It's that time of year again when we like to dig through our flat files and release some sold out goodies from our personal collection!  On top of that we're also doing something new this year... up for grabs will be 20+ unique, one of a kind custom hand embellished/doodled posters from artists Maxx242, Don Pendleton, Bioworkz and Brandon Heart.

Sale starts on Sat, Nov 30th at approximately 11:17am Pacific

Please note, our site will be offline at around 11am Pacific until the sale start time listed above.  Here is a handy link you will want to refresh to ensure you see all of the Archive sale products as soon as the sale goes live - https://www.f4dstudios.com/category/2019-archive-drop 

Everything up for grabs will be located in the link above.  Like every time we have an archive sale, some products will go quicker than others and everything is first come, first serve so get those F5 fingers ready!  Thank you and good luck if you're participating in the sale!

Here is just a small snippet of what will be available during the sale...

paiheme

My whole @edvedderjam poster process is finally on my @behance ! Link in bio!
    4 colors screenprint on ivory paper, printed by @inhousesilkscreen
    ! Expect some cool sales on Wednesday btw! #paiheme #paihemestudio #vintageart  #vintage #retro #japaneseart #manga #mangaillustration #designarf #distressedunrest #supplyanddesign #designify_ #eddievedder #illustrationartists #illustration_daily #pearljam #pearljamposter

Vote for 2019 Poster of the Year over @ https://expressobeans.com/members/election.php?id=45

Expressobeans Poster of the Year 2019
    7th place Eddie Vedder Dusseldorf by Justin Erickson

EDDIE VEDDER - WEMBLEY STADIUM

STRICTLY ONE PER HOUSEHOLD

Screenprinted poster. 24”x18” in size. Archive Artists proof. All prints are signed, embossed and numbered. 1 print per household/order.

Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery in UK, and up to 5 weeks for USA and internationally.

Please note: Adding an item to cart doesn't guarantee purchase. You must complete the full checkout process before an item is yours.

• jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    demetrios said:

EDDIE VEDDER - WEMBLEY STADIUM

STRICTLY ONE PER HOUSEHOLD

Screenprinted poster. 24”x18” in size. Archive Artists proof. All prints are signed, embossed and numbered. 1 print per household/order.

Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery in UK, and up to 5 weeks for USA and internationally.

Please note: Adding an item to cart doesn't guarantee purchase. You must complete the full checkout process before an item is yours.

Thanks for the heads-up. For 200 pounds + shipping is it signed by both Mumford and eV? :wink:
    Still available.