Indictments incoming?

Comments

• Thread started 2018 has there been any indictments? What could they be waiting for surely two years into this they must have a detailed report to rival Muller’s no? 
    Over two and a half years. 20 years of Hillary’s tax returns. Twenty plus hours of Benghazi testimony. Tens of thousands of stolen emails and documents and? Nada, zilch, zero, goose egg. Remember when it was all about Reverend Wright and a birth certificate?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    There has been big news lately....

1. The investigation into the "unmasking" was dropped...no charges...no explanation (which means there was absolutely nothing there)
    2. Durham investigation says they are not going to produce any statements until after the election.  They previously told John Brennan that he was NOT a target of the investigation which basically destroys the tRump talking points on its own.

This new Hunter story is just the same bullshit under a different heading.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    So they're pushing the Durham report back to after the election (spoiler alert--there's not a whole lot there) and now they quietly announce they found no evidence of wrong doing regarding the masking nonsense?

Where art thou, devout Trumpists? You, who were clinging to these conspiracies to swing the election? Why so silent?
    @BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/barr-unmasking-review-no-charges/2020/10/13/0f63fd2e-0d67-11eb-8074-0e943a91bf08_story.html

This is faaaar from over, we all know that.  Unlike democrats, republicans hold these things close to the chest and don’t leak (even falsities) to the media to “help” them.  His investigation has gotten much bigger than was originally expected, that much is obvious.

If I was leading this investigation, I would want to run those down before I started to “show my cards” to my targets by making indictments public.  I expect when an indictment is filed — and I believe one will be filed — it will include an extraordinarily detailed conspiracy count — maybe more than one conspiracy count — laying out the evidence against named and unnamed co-conspirators.  A conspiracy charge includes a section describing the “manner and means” of the conspiracy — how the group planned and executed the objectives of the conspiracy — and a lengthy factual statement of the “overt acts” committed by individual co-conspirators “in furtherance of the objectives” of the conspiracy.

To be legally sufficient, an indictment only needs to describe one overt act.  Historically there was a “practice” of minimizing the number of overt acts set forth in the indictment so as to not provide more information to the defense than the law required.  In the past couple decades the practice has changed, and federal prosecutors now draft what are called “speaking indictments” which are sometimes wildly “over-inclusive” in describing the overt acts.  The reason for doing this is the indictment is a “public record”, and anything in the indictment can be discussed in a press release or at a press conference announcing the case. A classic example of this was the Troll Farm and Russian GRU indictments announced by the Special Counsel’s Office. 

They have all learned how the democrats operate, and it is to lie, cheat, and use any means necessary to attain political power: the US media, foreign assets, their own FBI, DOJ, etc.  republicans are much smarter at this game, and we’ll see indictments come

December or early January, just before the inauguration of Trump.

You really should cite your sources. Maybe provide a link?
    To you? Lmao, you’re the biggest clown shoe here, and that’s saying a lot, seeing as this is the most misinformed “political” discussion group I tread!  Pee-tape? Russia? I owe you nothing, fool.  I told you all along.

I only just scratched the surface in this pathetic echo chamber this last hour, but idiots here are talking about “right wing” dudes involved in the MI kidnapping? Jesus Christ you fools lap up everything you’re told.  It’s already come out that one of the guys was a BLM activist who denounced Trump in videos in front of an anarchist flag of all things. didn’t take long to look that up, you just have to finally acknowledge that the candy you’ve been sucking on has been fed to you like a baby because you slurp it all up without question.  Another of the goons? Pardoned by DE governor a few years back, only to return to attempt a shitty plot to kidnap someone.  These weren’t right wingers, they were boogaloos, who may as well be left wing since their anti-gov’t beliefs fall more in line with Antifa and BLM than anyone on the right who supports their gov’t/country and doesn’t want to overthrow it.

i haven’t seen it yet, but what kind of spun filth is floating around this forum about the “security” clown in Denver who shot and killed the conservative hat maker at the march?  You realize he was far left? Again, apologies if it’s been covered, but holy shit you all are so far off base with reality and just spoon fed anti-govt, anti-country bile that I just have to assume you’ve been fed it again with that news.

Where's the video of them denouncing Trump?  
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/10/09/man-accused-of-whitmer-kidnap-plot-ripped-trump-as-tyrant/amp/
    "every single person that works for gov't is your enemy".  Okay fine, he's a militia man.  That doesn't make him left wing.  He planned to abduct Whitmer and Northam, two Democratic governors.  These are the same jokers that invaded the State house in Michigan.  You think they vote Democrat or something?
    Didn’t say that. I said their views more align with anti-govt. to
    say they’re white supramacists it right wing is just as untruthful.  They’re anarchists, whichever wing you want them on is your choice.
    Do you think the news that Whitmer was the target of an abduction helped or hurt Trump's cause in Michigan?
    Neither. Just like a Bernie Bro shooting up a baseball field full of Republicans makes no difference. 
    This is big local news in Michigan, not happening in DC.  You'll see another little bump or solidified D numbers in the polls in Michigan coming up.  Then you'll start seeing Trump pulling ads, if that hasn't already happened. 
    Except John James is now only running a point behind Peters. The “decides” have decided and this shit won’t move them. Trump voters get that these bastards aren’t Trump people. Biden voters will claim they are regardless. The “middle” if they still exist might hate the insanity but won’t make there end decision based on the actions of domestic terrorists. My understanding is that Americans are made of sterner stuff. 
    What’s your Electoral College prediction professor, ye of such faith?
    Not there yet but it’s still feeling very 2016. Four years ago at this time we were talking about Access Hollywood and y’all were calling me crazy. Good times. Good times.

why, have you found Biden’s email server?
    Haaa. You think Biden’s caregivers let him use email? Dude still hasn’t upgraded from dial-up. He’s still trying to figure out why he can’t access the Rumor Pit. He’s still F5 ing for Alpine Valley for fuck sakes!
    It's sad that Trump got smoked in the debate by that guy.

You thought that was a debate?
    Well that was the title in my TV Guide.  

I'll tell you a story about the debate, and this is a microcosm of why Trump's support has plummeted since that Tuesday.  My wife's sister and her husband were over for dinner tonight.  He's a full bird Colonel and a professor at the Naval Academy.  They are both life long Republicans.  In fact, he got his bird from Susan Collins personally, as his family is a connected Maine political family.  Anyway, they watched the [sic] debate and he told me tonight that he was going to vote for Jorgenson but after that he said, I have to vote for Biden.  Trump cannot be president any longer.  That's exactly why the numbers fell apart for Trump after that travesty.  Now they live in MD and it won't make a difference there, but that exact thing happened all over the country.  You can mock and say "Orange Man Bad", but for most of America, he's an embarrassment and a vile human being. 
    Figure in the 215,000 Americans that died of covid and they each have 20 friends and family and 49% of them had voted Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat and they flip this cycle. That’s 2.1 million votes that aren’t going to Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat. Add his abhorrent rhetoric directed at the military and intelligence agencies? Both coupled with historic dem turnout? Can you say, “Blue Tsunami?”
    This is hilarious math.
    If you had a family member or friend that died from covid19, would you vote for Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat? Be honest.
    If someone dies from covid you kinda have to blame covid. I mean at least that’s how it works up in Canada. We don’t blame Trudeau for each Canadian death. We don’t blame Ford for each Ontario death. We sort of understand how viruses work. We also know that Trump’s Operation Warp Speed is incredible and we will most likely benefit from your R&D...we always do. So if I lost a loved one I would be devastated but I wouldn’t play politics with it. It’s just gross.
    uh, that's because we have a leader who gives a fuck about canadians and follows the science. that's why you wouldn't blame trudeau or ford. they aren't telling everyone that it will disappear like a miracle, holding indoor rallies, infecting his supporters. they actually seem to care about others, whereas trump only cares about himself. 

ironically, if he was smart enough to care about his reelection, he would have acted like canadian leaders. or literally almost any other leader on the planet. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    So they're pushing the Durham report back to after the election (spoiler alert--there's not a whole lot there) and now they quietly announce they found no evidence of wrong doing regarding the masking nonsense?

Where art thou, devout Trumpists? You, who were clinging to these conspiracies to swing the election? Why so silent?
    @BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/barr-unmasking-review-no-charges/2020/10/13/0f63fd2e-0d67-11eb-8074-0e943a91bf08_story.html

This is faaaar from over, we all know that.  Unlike democrats, republicans hold these things close to the chest and don’t leak (even falsities) to the media to “help” them.  His investigation has gotten much bigger than was originally expected, that much is obvious.

If I was leading this investigation, I would want to run those down before I started to “show my cards” to my targets by making indictments public.  I expect when an indictment is filed — and I believe one will be filed — it will include an extraordinarily detailed conspiracy count — maybe more than one conspiracy count — laying out the evidence against named and unnamed co-conspirators.  A conspiracy charge includes a section describing the “manner and means” of the conspiracy — how the group planned and executed the objectives of the conspiracy — and a lengthy factual statement of the “overt acts” committed by individual co-conspirators “in furtherance of the objectives” of the conspiracy.

To be legally sufficient, an indictment only needs to describe one overt act.  Historically there was a “practice” of minimizing the number of overt acts set forth in the indictment so as to not provide more information to the defense than the law required.  In the past couple decades the practice has changed, and federal prosecutors now draft what are called “speaking indictments” which are sometimes wildly “over-inclusive” in describing the overt acts.  The reason for doing this is the indictment is a “public record”, and anything in the indictment can be discussed in a press release or at a press conference announcing the case. A classic example of this was the Troll Farm and Russian GRU indictments announced by the Special Counsel’s Office. 

They have all learned how the democrats operate, and it is to lie, cheat, and use any means necessary to attain political power: the US media, foreign assets, their own FBI, DOJ, etc.  republicans are much smarter at this game, and we’ll see indictments come

To you? Lmao, you’re the biggest clown shoe here, and that’s saying a lot, seeing as this is the most misinformed “political” discussion group I tread!  Pee-tape? Russia? I owe you nothing, fool.  I told you all along.

I only just scratched the surface in this pathetic echo chamber this last hour, but idiots here are talking about “right wing” dudes involved in the MI kidnapping? Jesus Christ you fools lap up everything you’re told.  It’s already come out that one of the guys was a BLM activist who denounced Trump in videos in front of an anarchist flag of all things. didn’t take long to look that up, you just have to finally acknowledge that the candy you’ve been sucking on has been fed to you like a baby because you slurp it all up without question.  Another of the goons? Pardoned by DE governor a few years back, only to return to attempt a shitty plot to kidnap someone.  These weren’t right wingers, they were boogaloos, who may as well be left wing since their anti-gov’t beliefs fall more in line with Antifa and BLM than anyone on the right who supports their gov’t/country and doesn’t want to overthrow it.

i haven’t seen it yet, but what kind of spun filth is floating around this forum about the “security” clown in Denver who shot and killed the conservative hat maker at the march?  You realize he was far left? Again, apologies if it’s been covered, but holy shit you all are so far off base with reality and just spoon fed anti-govt, anti-country bile that I just have to assume you’ve been fed it again with that news.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/10/09/man-accused-of-whitmer-kidnap-plot-ripped-trump-as-tyrant/amp/
    "every single person that works for gov't is your enemy".  Okay fine, he's a militia man.  That doesn't make him left wing.  He planned to abduct Whitmer and Northam, two Democratic governors.  These are the same jokers that invaded the State house in Michigan.  You think they vote Democrat or something?
    say they’re white supramacists it right wing is just as untruthful.  They’re anarchists, whichever wing you want them on is your choice.
    Do you think the news that Whitmer was the target of an abduction helped or hurt Trump's cause in Michigan?
    Neither. Just like a Bernie Bro shooting up a baseball field full of Republicans makes no difference. 
    This is big local news in Michigan, not happening in DC.  You'll see another little bump or solidified D numbers in the polls in Michigan coming up.  Then you'll start seeing Trump pulling ads, if that hasn't already happened. 
    Except John James is now only running a point behind Peters. The “decides” have decided and this shit won’t move them. Trump voters get that these bastards aren’t Trump people. Biden voters will claim they are regardless. The “middle” if they still exist might hate the insanity but won’t make there end decision based on the actions of domestic terrorists. My understanding is that Americans are made of sterner stuff. 
    Not there yet but it’s still feeling very 2016. Four years ago at this time we were talking about Access Hollywood and y’all were calling me crazy. Good times. Good times.

Haaa. You think Biden’s caregivers let him use email? Dude still hasn’t upgraded from dial-up. He’s still trying to figure out why he can’t access the Rumor Pit. He’s still F5 ing for Alpine Valley for fuck sakes!

I'll tell you a story about the debate, and this is a microcosm of why Trump's support has plummeted since that Tuesday.  My wife's sister and her husband were over for dinner tonight.  He's a full bird Colonel and a professor at the Naval Academy.  They are both life long Republicans.  In fact, he got his bird from Susan Collins personally, as his family is a connected Maine political family.  Anyway, they watched the [sic] debate and he told me tonight that he was going to vote for Jorgenson but after that he said, I have to vote for Biden.  Trump cannot be president any longer.  That's exactly why the numbers fell apart for Trump after that travesty.  Now they live in MD and it won't make a difference there, but that exact thing happened all over the country.  You can mock and say "Orange Man Bad", but for most of America, he's an embarrassment and a vile human being. 
    Figure in the 215,000 Americans that died of covid and they each have 20 friends and family and 49% of them had voted Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat and they flip this cycle. That’s 2.1 million votes that aren’t going to Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat. Add his abhorrent rhetoric directed at the military and intelligence agencies? Both coupled with historic dem turnout? Can you say, “Blue Tsunami?”
    This is hilarious math.
    If you had a family member or friend that died from covid19, would you vote for Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat? Be honest.
    If someone dies from covid you kinda have to blame covid. I mean at least that’s how it works up in Canada. We don’t blame Trudeau for each Canadian death. We don’t blame Ford for each Ontario death. We sort of understand how viruses work. We also know that Trump’s Operation Warp Speed is incredible and we will most likely benefit from your R&D...we always do. So if I lost a loved one I would be devastated but I wouldn’t play politics with it. It’s just gross.
    uh, that's because we have a leader who gives a fuck about canadians and follows the science. that's why you wouldn't blame trudeau or ford. they aren't telling everyone that it will disappear like a miracle, holding indoor rallies, infecting his supporters. they actually seem to care about others, whereas trump only cares about himself. 

ironically, if he was smart enough to care about his reelection, he would have acted like canadian leaders. or literally almost any other leader on the planet. 
    That's the thing....if tRump would have really led on us related to COVID he would likely be cruising to re-election.  Or at least the race would be much tighter.

He just can't do it.  He is a sociopath with no empathy for others.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

This is hilarious math.
    Considering only 20% of Canadians approve of Trump, pretty safe to say this guy doesn’t speak for his fellow countrymen as much as he thinks he does

Ummm...I know I don’t. But we’re talking about Covid so please try and keep up. Only 20% of Canadians approved of him pre-covid! The 80% who never approved are the same ones who can’t stop talking about Trump now as our case counts shoot up. Ontario is going back into phase 2 lockdown and yet we know it’s not really our leader’s fault. We get the virus has a say. Yet the 80% will rag on Trump’s management yet say nothing about Cuomo shipping covid bombs into nursing homes. Believe me I get it. It’s Orange Man Bad all day everyday up here. 
    no, we can at least acknowledge when mistakes are made. trump, not so much. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    Thread started 2018 has there been any indictments? What could they be waiting for surely two years into this they must have a detailed report to rival Muller’s no? 
    I hear many people talking about all of the wonderful indictments that are coming very soon. In the next couple of weeks in fact.
    And they will be big, beautiful, perfect indictments. 
    The greatest indictments in American history. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    edited October 2020

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

This latest nonsense brought to you by.....Your Friendly Neighborhood Juggler. 

I hope you enjoyed the unintentional comedy brought forth by our resident knuckleheads. These guys need to post more often. It's 20fucking20, we all need a good laugh every once and a while. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • So they're pushing the Durham report back to after the election (spoiler alert--there's not a whole lot there) and now they quietly announce they found no evidence of wrong doing regarding the masking nonsense?

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

I hope you enjoyed the unintentional comedy brought forth by our resident knuckleheads. These guys need to post more often. It's 20fucking20, we all need a good laugh every once and a while. 
    Hey, hey, hey I’m the CLOWN SHOE! And don’t you forget it!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

OHHHH.....I see! Because a "shoe" is a bigger insult than just being the clown itself!!! Oh my goodness. Wow that's great!

An A+ level goof right there! I just spit out my V8 all over my keyboard. Does anyone have a sponge?
    chinese-happy.jpg

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

OHHHH.....I see! Because a "shoe" is a bigger insult than just being the clown itself!!! Oh my goodness. Wow that's great!

An A+ level goof right there! I just spit out my V8 all over my keyboard. Does anyone have a sponge?
    halifax can probably pull out a series of them from under his hat. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• So they're pushing the Durham report back to after the election (spoiler alert--there's not a whole lot there) and now they quietly announce they found no evidence of wrong doing regarding the masking nonsense?

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

halifax can probably pull out a series of them from under his hat. 
    Well, I am wearing one on my nose. And I’ve got a pretty big one on my left hand.

Brilliantati©

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

Clown shoes you say?

• OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,812
    Curnkle Sam!

That's gold.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Absolutely astounding that some folks on here are still buying into the myth. Or they don’t have a very firm grasp of reality. In less than 24 hours no less.

https://apple.news/AG1Pc2opcRRSaqUrWyFV1TA

Brilliantati©
    Absolutely astounding that some folks on here are still buying into the myth. Or they don’t have a very firm grasp of reality. In less than 24 hours no less.

It's so profoundly stupid.  

Absolutely astounding that some folks on here are still buying into the myth. Or they don’t have a very firm grasp of reality. In less than 24 hours no less.

It's so profoundly stupid.  
    But but but Burisma, Hunter, Sleepy Joe
    It all adds up to.....

That story is now blocked on Twitter....

The one Halifax linked?
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    OnWis97 said:

The one Halifax linked?
    sorry for the confusion...no, the original NY Post story is now blocked

Any day now....any day now...bombshell coming.....what a crock of shit

Fox News portrayed it as one of the biggest scandals in American history. Then it fell apart

WaPo Barrs unmasking investigation concludes without charges

New York (CNN Business)It was a conspiracy that Fox News portrayed as one of the greatest — if not the greatest — political scandals in American history.

Tucker Carlson called it a "domestic spying operation" that was "hidden under the pretext of national security." Laura Ingraham characterized top Obama administration officials as having been "exposed." And Sean Hannity flatly declared it to be the "biggest abuse of power, corruption scandal" the country had ever seen.
      That was back in May. This week, however, the conspiracy theory collapsed when The Washington Post reported that a Justice Department investigation into the supposed scandal quietly ended with no charges.
      The narrative pushed by Fox News was centered on the routine intelligence practice of "unmasking." A document declassified in May by then-acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell, who has been criticized by Democrats and career intelligence officials as the most overtly political person to serve in the position, revealed that several Obama administration officials had "unmasked" a US citizen mentioned in intelligence reports. 
        Information about Americans is anonymized in US intelligence reports for privacy reasons. But there are instances when US officials who read these reports need to see the full picture. To make that happen, they need to provide a justification to the intelligence agency that produced the report. If the agency grants that request, the information is "unmasked," and the name is revealed.
        The person in the intelligence reports ended up being Michael Flynn, who served as President Donald Trump's national security advisor before being fired for lying to Vice President Mike Pence about his contacts with Russia. The Obama officials who requested the "unmasking" of the US citizen, however, wouldn't have known Flynn's identity until after he had been "unmasked."
        During the transition, Flynn's name would've appeared in intelligence reports because of his highly irregular contacts with foreign officials, including phone calls with the Russian ambassador and a meeting with a delegation from the United Arab Emirates. Obama-era national security officials have said they "unmasked" Flynn while trying to decipher these unorthodox diplomatic dealings. 
        While the procedure of "unmasking" is commonplace in national security matters, happening thousands of times each year, right-wing media portrayed the act as nefarious. The essence of the narrative they pushed was that President Barack Obama and members of his administration, including then-Vice President Joe Biden, participated in a "deep state" plot to improperly use the levers of government to win the 2016 election. The supposed scandal was colloquially referred to by its proponents as "OBAMAGATE."
        Attorney General William Barr eventually commissioned a federal prosecutor to look into the matter. The Post reported on Tuesday that the inquiry ended without finding substantive wrongdoing and that the probe's findings would likely disappoint conservatives who believed "unmasking" was tied to a political conspiracy against Trump.
        News that Trump's Justice Department had concluded without charges being filed landed with a thud on Fox News. Martha MacCallum covered it on her Tuesday night show, but a search of transcripts did not turn up any other instances in which Fox covered it on air. The story was briefly featured on Fox News' homepage before being removed Wednesday afternoon. Even when it was featured on the network's website, it was not given the same play as the initial unmasking stories were in May. 
        The episode marks yet another instance in which Fox News and its hosts have dishonestly hyped an innocuous national security procedure into a supposed scandal, only to later watch it quietly fall apart before moving on to feed something else to their audience.
        A Fox News spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment Wednesday. 
        It's difficult to overstate how much Fox News promoted the unmasking story in May, never mind promoting it as an insidious plot against Trump.
        As the coronavirus death toll neared 100,000 people in the US, Fox News practically dumped coverage of the disease to focus on "OBAMAGATE." After Grenell declassified the related documents in May, mentions of key words related to the supposed scandal spiked on the conservative network as mentions of words related to the coronavirus dropped.
        And it wasn't just pro-Trump propagandists on Fox News, such as Hannity and Ingraham, who went all in on the story. Fox News anchors such as Bret Baier, who the network promotes as covering the news in a no-nonsense "straight news" way, also elevated the story on their programs. 
          Baier, for instance, hosted the right-wing commentator Mollie Hemingway to discuss the supposed scandal without challenging her assertions, despite them being out of lockstep with what the national security community was saying.
          The topic was featured in countless other news segments on the network in which pundits would chew over the declassified documents.
          chinese-happy.jpg
          Even Barr couldn't fake Obamagate?  Hopefully everyone that worked so hard at it can grab a beer and a slice at Comet Pizza and have some R and R.
        • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
          because of course there was nothing to it.

this administration is like the abusive boyfriend/girlfriend that keeps making promises to take it to the next level and just absolutely has no intent on following through.
          There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
          because of course there was nothing to it.

this administration is like the abusive boyfriend/girlfriend that keeps making promises to take it to the next level and just absolutely has no intent on following through.
          So rolesomemodels and bs are what in this metaphor? Cuz they both are still expecting bombshells, only now not until December or January. lol
          chinese-happy.jpg
          the eye-blinking wishful-thinking spouses with the broken limbs. 
          Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

HA. I love it
          https://www.axios.com/trump-bill-barr-durham-report-d1c1680b-1f6a-431e-ae1b-e5deffe844e3.html

Trump declines to say whether Barr will return if re-elected

Trump and Barr

Photo: Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images

President Trump told Newsmax in an interview Wednesday that "it's too early" to say whether he will ask Attorney General Bill Barr to return should he win a second term.

Why it matters: Barr quashed Trump allies' hopes that a sweeping review of the origins of the Russia investigation, led by U.S. Attorney John Durham, would be a pre-election bombshell containing revelations about what they allege were serious abuses by the Obama administration and intelligence officials.

• Durham's investigation so far has netted one criminal charge — an FBI lawyer who pleaded guilty to altering an email used to obtain a surveillance warrant on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.
          • Barr has made clear to top Republicans that they should not expect any further indictments or a comprehensive report before Nov. 3, Axios' Alayna Treene reports.

What they're saying: "I have no comment. Can't comment on that. It's too early," Trump said about whether he would bring Barr back.

• "I'm not happy with all of the evidence I have, I can tell you that. I'm not happy."

Driving the news: The Washington Post reported on Tuesday that a related probe commissioned by Barr, which reviewed whether Obama administration officials improperly requested the identities of Trump officials redacted in intelligence reports, has ended without finding substantive wrongdoing.

• "Personally, I think it's ridiculous. It's ridiculous. It's a disgrace," Trump told Newsmax in an interview airing Wednesday night. "I think it's really a horrible thing that they're allowed to get away — when they say no indictments, they actually said no indictments before the election."
          • "I had to go through elections with all those clouds over my head. But they don't because the Republicans are so nice. Personally, I think it's too bad. I think it's too bad, they're guilty as hell."
          chinese-happy.jpg
        • HA. I love it
          https://www.axios.com/trump-bill-barr-durham-report-d1c1680b-1f6a-431e-ae1b-e5deffe844e3.html

Trump declines to say whether Barr will return if re-elected

Trump and Barr

Photo: Mandel Ngan/AFP via Getty Images

President Trump told Newsmax in an interview Wednesday that "it's too early" to say whether he will ask Attorney General Bill Barr to return should he win a second term.

Why it matters: Barr quashed Trump allies' hopes that a sweeping review of the origins of the Russia investigation, led by U.S. Attorney John Durham, would be a pre-election bombshell containing revelations about what they allege were serious abuses by the Obama administration and intelligence officials.

• Durham's investigation so far has netted one criminal charge — an FBI lawyer who pleaded guilty to altering an email used to obtain a surveillance warrant on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.
          • Barr has made clear to top Republicans that they should not expect any further indictments or a comprehensive report before Nov. 3, Axios' Alayna Treene reports.

What they're saying: "I have no comment. Can't comment on that. It's too early," Trump said about whether he would bring Barr back.

• "I'm not happy with all of the evidence I have, I can tell you that. I'm not happy."

Driving the news: The Washington Post reported on Tuesday that a related probe commissioned by Barr, which reviewed whether Obama administration officials improperly requested the identities of Trump officials redacted in intelligence reports, has ended without finding substantive wrongdoing.

• "Personally, I think it's ridiculous. It's ridiculous. It's a disgrace," Trump told Newsmax in an interview airing Wednesday night. "I think it's really a horrible thing that they're allowed to get away — when they say no indictments, they actually said no indictments before the election."
          • "I had to go through elections with all those clouds over my head. But they don't because the Republicans are so nice. Personally, I think it's too bad. I think it's too bad, they're guilty as hell."
          Unhinged. But WE knew that. “It was necessary.”

Brilliantati©
        • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
          barr either has the rona and is sick, is shredding incriminating documents to help trump, or is meeting with his lawyers for when he gets canned or resigns in disgrace so he can flip on trump.
          There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
          If Barr isn't devoted enough, I can't imagine what kind of a soulless monster he'll get next...
        • Maybe I can be the clown sock?

Brilliantati©
        • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
          OnWis97 said:
          Even Barr couldn't fake Obamagate?  Hopefully everyone that worked so hard at it can grab a beer and a slice at Comet Pizza and have some R and R.
          For the pizza they should head to the poster here who has a pizza shop what’s his name oh yeah something like Rollstomodel I believe, he took the bait hook line&sinker on this crap!
          jesus greets me looks just like me ....