Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    still incoming......LMAO
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

"republicans are better at this" LMAO

how many indictments in the republican party/supporters of in the last 3 years?

thought so. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    edited October 2020
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    So they're pushing the Durham report back to after the election (spoiler alert--there's not a whole lot there) and now they quietly announce they found no evidence of wrong doing regarding the masking nonsense?

Where art thou, devout Trumpists? You, who were clinging to these conspiracies to swing the election? Why so silent?
    @BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/barr-unmasking-review-no-charges/2020/10/13/0f63fd2e-0d67-11eb-8074-0e943a91bf08_story.html

This is faaaar from over, we all know that.  Unlike democrats, republicans hold these things close to the chest and don’t leak (even falsities) to the media to “help” them.  His investigation has gotten much bigger than was originally expected, that much is obvious.

If I was leading this investigation, I would want to run those down before I started to “show my cards” to my targets by making indictments public.  I expect when an indictment is filed — and I believe one will be filed — it will include an extraordinarily detailed conspiracy count — maybe more than one conspiracy count — laying out the evidence against named and unnamed co-conspirators.  A conspiracy charge includes a section describing the “manner and means” of the conspiracy — how the group planned and executed the objectives of the conspiracy — and a lengthy factual statement of the “overt acts” committed by individual co-conspirators “in furtherance of the objectives” of the conspiracy.

To be legally sufficient, an indictment only needs to describe one overt act.  Historically there was a “practice” of minimizing the number of overt acts set forth in the indictment so as to not provide more information to the defense than the law required.  In the past couple decades the practice has changed, and federal prosecutors now draft what are called “speaking indictments” which are sometimes wildly “over-inclusive” in describing the overt acts.  The reason for doing this is the indictment is a “public record”, and anything in the indictment can be discussed in a press release or at a press conference announcing the case. A classic example of this was the Troll Farm and Russian GRU indictments announced by the Special Counsel’s Office. 

They have all learned how the democrats operate, and it is to lie, cheat, and use any means necessary to attain political power: the US media, foreign assets, their own FBI, DOJ, etc.  republicans are much smarter at this game, and we’ll see indictments come

December or early January, just before the inauguration of Trump.

You really should cite your sources. Maybe provide a link?
    To you? Lmao, you’re the biggest clown shoe here, and that’s saying a lot, seeing as this is the most misinformed “political” discussion group I tread!  Pee-tape? Russia? I owe you nothing, fool.  I told you all along.

I only just scratched the surface in this pathetic echo chamber this last hour, but idiots here are talking about “right wing” dudes involved in the MI kidnapping? Jesus Christ you fools lap up everything you’re told.  It’s already come out that one of the guys was a BLM activist who denounced Trump in videos in front of an anarchist flag of all things. didn’t take long to look that up, you just have to finally acknowledge that the candy you’ve been sucking on has been fed to you like a baby because you slurp it all up without question.  Another of the goons? Pardoned by DE governor a few years back, only to return to attempt a shitty plot to kidnap someone.  These weren’t right wingers, they were boogaloos, who may as well be left wing since their anti-gov’t beliefs fall more in line with Antifa and BLM than anyone on the right who supports their gov’t/country and doesn’t want to overthrow it.

i haven’t seen it yet, but what kind of spun filth is floating around this forum about the “security” clown in Denver who shot and killed the conservative hat maker at the march?  You realize he was far left? Again, apologies if it’s been covered, but holy shit you all are so far off base with reality and just spoon fed anti-govt, anti-country bile that I just have to assume you’ve been fed it again with that news.

Where's the video of them denouncing Trump?  
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/10/09/man-accused-of-whitmer-kidnap-plot-ripped-trump-as-tyrant/amp/
    "every single person that works for gov't is your enemy".  Okay fine, he's a militia man.  That doesn't make him left wing.  He planned to abduct Whitmer and Northam, two Democratic governors.  These are the same jokers that invaded the State house in Michigan.  You think they vote Democrat or something?
    Didn’t say that. I said their views more align with anti-govt. to
    say they’re white supramacists it right wing is just as untruthful.  They’re anarchists, whichever wing you want them on is your choice.
    Do you think the news that Whitmer was the target of an abduction helped or hurt Trump's cause in Michigan?
    Neither. Just like a Bernie Bro shooting up a baseball field full of Republicans makes no difference. 
    This is big local news in Michigan, not happening in DC.  You'll see another little bump or solidified D numbers in the polls in Michigan coming up.  Then you'll start seeing Trump pulling ads, if that hasn't already happened. 
    Except John James is now only running a point behind Peters. The “decides” have decided and this shit won’t move them. Trump voters get that these bastards aren’t Trump people. Biden voters will claim they are regardless. The “middle” if they still exist might hate the insanity but won’t make there end decision based on the actions of domestic terrorists. My understanding is that Americans are made of sterner stuff. 
    What’s your Electoral College prediction professor, ye of such faith?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    a whole lot of bluster from the trump side today. nervous about the election? can't handle the fact that he's the most despised president in US history? a guy you've all hung your coat on the last 4 years? 

HAHAHA. keep all your fox news talking points coming. they're fucking comical. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    So they're pushing the Durham report back to after the election (spoiler alert--there's not a whole lot there) and now they quietly announce they found no evidence of wrong doing regarding the masking nonsense?

Where art thou, devout Trumpists? You, who were clinging to these conspiracies to swing the election? Why so silent?
    @BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/barr-unmasking-review-no-charges/2020/10/13/0f63fd2e-0d67-11eb-8074-0e943a91bf08_story.html

This is faaaar from over, we all know that.  Unlike democrats, republicans hold these things close to the chest and don’t leak (even falsities) to the media to “help” them.  His investigation has gotten much bigger than was originally expected, that much is obvious.

If I was leading this investigation, I would want to run those down before I started to “show my cards” to my targets by making indictments public.  I expect when an indictment is filed — and I believe one will be filed — it will include an extraordinarily detailed conspiracy count — maybe more than one conspiracy count — laying out the evidence against named and unnamed co-conspirators.  A conspiracy charge includes a section describing the “manner and means” of the conspiracy — how the group planned and executed the objectives of the conspiracy — and a lengthy factual statement of the “overt acts” committed by individual co-conspirators “in furtherance of the objectives” of the conspiracy.

To be legally sufficient, an indictment only needs to describe one overt act.  Historically there was a “practice” of minimizing the number of overt acts set forth in the indictment so as to not provide more information to the defense than the law required.  In the past couple decades the practice has changed, and federal prosecutors now draft what are called “speaking indictments” which are sometimes wildly “over-inclusive” in describing the overt acts.  The reason for doing this is the indictment is a “public record”, and anything in the indictment can be discussed in a press release or at a press conference announcing the case. A classic example of this was the Troll Farm and Russian GRU indictments announced by the Special Counsel’s Office. 

They have all learned how the democrats operate, and it is to lie, cheat, and use any means necessary to attain political power: the US media, foreign assets, their own FBI, DOJ, etc.  republicans are much smarter at this game, and we’ll see indictments come

To you? Lmao, you’re the biggest clown shoe here, and that’s saying a lot, seeing as this is the most misinformed “political” discussion group I tread!  Pee-tape? Russia? I owe you nothing, fool.  I told you all along.

I only just scratched the surface in this pathetic echo chamber this last hour, but idiots here are talking about “right wing” dudes involved in the MI kidnapping? Jesus Christ you fools lap up everything you’re told.  It’s already come out that one of the guys was a BLM activist who denounced Trump in videos in front of an anarchist flag of all things. didn’t take long to look that up, you just have to finally acknowledge that the candy you’ve been sucking on has been fed to you like a baby because you slurp it all up without question.  Another of the goons? Pardoned by DE governor a few years back, only to return to attempt a shitty plot to kidnap someone.  These weren’t right wingers, they were boogaloos, who may as well be left wing since their anti-gov’t beliefs fall more in line with Antifa and BLM than anyone on the right who supports their gov’t/country and doesn’t want to overthrow it.

i haven’t seen it yet, but what kind of spun filth is floating around this forum about the “security” clown in Denver who shot and killed the conservative hat maker at the march?  You realize he was far left? Again, apologies if it’s been covered, but holy shit you all are so far off base with reality and just spoon fed anti-govt, anti-country bile that I just have to assume you’ve been fed it again with that news.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/10/09/man-accused-of-whitmer-kidnap-plot-ripped-trump-as-tyrant/amp/
    "every single person that works for gov't is your enemy".  Okay fine, he's a militia man.  That doesn't make him left wing.  He planned to abduct Whitmer and Northam, two Democratic governors.  These are the same jokers that invaded the State house in Michigan.  You think they vote Democrat or something?
    say they’re white supramacists it right wing is just as untruthful.  They’re anarchists, whichever wing you want them on is your choice.
    Do you think the news that Whitmer was the target of an abduction helped or hurt Trump's cause in Michigan?
    Neither. Just like a Bernie Bro shooting up a baseball field full of Republicans makes no difference. 
    This is big local news in Michigan, not happening in DC.  You'll see another little bump or solidified D numbers in the polls in Michigan coming up.  Then you'll start seeing Trump pulling ads, if that hasn't already happened. 
    Except John James is now only running a point behind Peters. The “decides” have decided and this shit won’t move them. Trump voters get that these bastards aren’t Trump people. Biden voters will claim they are regardless. The “middle” if they still exist might hate the insanity but won’t make there end decision based on the actions of domestic terrorists. My understanding is that Americans are made of sterner stuff. 
    Not there yet but it’s still feeling very 2016. Four years ago at this time we were talking about Access Hollywood and y’all were calling me crazy. Good times. Good times.
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,812
    still incoming......LMAO
    Second term.  They won’t need indictments, though; just a goon squad.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    a whole lot of bluster from the trump side today. nervous about the election? can't handle the fact that he's the most despised president in US history? a guy you've all hung your coat on the last 4 years? 

Bluster? I was minding my own fucking business until The Juggler dragged me in. You think I wanna be hanging out here during October baseball?! Hell no! 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    edited October 2020
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

I'm sorry, you must not understand America middle/suburbia.  If you think for one minute that women and mothers in this country are ambivalent about militias or people walking around the streets with AR's and camos, you're crazy.  And then suburban women hear about a plan by these idiots to abduct the female democratic governor?  Yeah, no.  It's not a wash for Trump.

You're cherry picking polls a bit here.  I think it's tight, but Peters has a consistent lead.  You can throw out Trafalgar.  I generally think you can throw out any poll less than 1000 as well, so I don't know how useful any of these are.  

Reuters/Ipsos10/7 - 10/13620 LV4.55244Peters +8
    NY Times/Siena*10/6 - 10/11614 LV4.64342Peters +1
    CBS News/YouGov10/6 - 10/91190 LV3.34744Peters +3
    Emerson10/6 - 10/7716 LV3.65141Peters +10
    CNBC/Change Research (D)10/2 - 10/4676 LV--5143Peters +8
    Detroit News/WDIV-TV9/30 - 10/3600 LV4.04540Peters +5
    Trafalgar Group (R)9/23 - 9/251047 LV3.04747Tie
    NBC News/Marist9/19 - 9/22799 LV4.34944Peters +5
    BS44325 said:

Bluster? I was minding my own fucking business until The Juggler dragged me in. You think I wanna be hanging out here during October baseball?! Hell no! 
    you and the two other trumpsters that frequent these threads to tell us all how ignorant we all are and how all the democrats are going to jail. the same crap every few weeks for the past 4 years with nothing to show for it. but you wait in between posts just long enough that you think we forgot the claims you made that came to nothing. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

I'm sorry, you must not understand America middle/suburbia.  If you think for one minute that women and mothers in this country are ambivalent about militias or people walking around the streets with AR's and camos, you're crazy.  And then suburban women hear about a plan by these idiots to abduct the female democratic governor?  Yeah, no.  It's not a wash for Trump.

You're cherry picking polls a bit here.  I think it's tight, but Peters has a consistent lead.  You can throw out Trafalgar.  I generally think you can throw out any poll less than 1000 as well, so I don't know how useful any of these are.  

Ummm. Ok. Throw out any poll with less than 1000. Which leaves you with CBS and Trafalgar. Peters +3 to a tie. Basically margin of error race. Either way your suburban women ain’t dumb. They know these anarchists aren’t Trump voters while antifa are Biden voters. Pretty sure they can figure out on their own who to vote for...which like I said may not be Trump...but it won’t be this issue that sways them. It’s the 2016 voters who stayed home the dems need to move in Michigan because the ones who voted Trump ain’t switching. It’s too bad they refuse to knock on doors.
  • BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

Not there yet but it’s still feeling very 2016. Four years ago at this time we were talking about Access Hollywood and y’all were calling me crazy. Good times. Good times.
    And you also claimed Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat was brilliant brilliance in all its brilliancy and that Seattle had fallen. Yea, you’re crazy.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
    BS44325 said:

you and the two other trumpsters that frequent these threads to tell us all how ignorant we all are and how all the democrats are going to jail. the same crap every few weeks for the past 4 years with nothing to show for it. but you wait in between posts just long enough that you think we forgot the claims you made that came to nothing. 
    Wait long enough? You make it sound like it’s a thought out plan as opposed to just pure boredom. 
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

And you also claimed Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat was brilliant brilliance in all its brilliancy and that Seattle had fallen. Yea, you’re crazy.
    Ha. Yeah. You’re right. Seattle is doing awesome. Portland too. It’s one big northwestern pee tape night after night.
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

Ummm. Ok. Throw out any poll with less than 1000. Which leaves you with CBS and Trafalgar. Peters +3 to a tie. Basically margin of error race. Either way your suburban women ain’t dumb. They know these anarchists aren’t Trump voters while antifa are Biden voters. Pretty sure they can figure out on their own who to vote for...which like I said may not be Trump...but it won’t be this issue that sways them. It’s the 2016 voters who stayed home the dems need to move in Michigan because the ones who voted Trump ain’t switching. It’s too bad they refuse to knock on doors.
    Like I said, throw them basically out, it's close.  But that's not even the point.  You're talking about Peters, I'm talking about whether these idiots helped or hurt Trump.  They hurt him, again.  I love your false statement though in particular.  Right wing crazies aren't voters but "Antifa" votes?  How the fuck do you know that?  Did you look at Antifa Inc.'s 10-k statement of key shareholders and then check the voting rolls?  Just curious.  Or did you totally pull that out of your ass?
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,476
    edited October 2020
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

Ha. Yeah. You’re right. Seattle is doing awesome. Portland too. It’s one big northwestern pee tape night after night.
    Well, your Seattle Has Fallen and the anarchy/protest threads have little to no activity of late. I guess not much is happening in those cities? 

Here’s some recent reporting. And please let me know when Umbrella Man is indicted, would you please, professor?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/national/live-stream-george-floyd-protests/
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on

Brilliantati©
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    unsung said:

THIS. 
    THREAD. 
    IS. 
    PURE. 
    MAGIC. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

Like I said, throw them basically out, it's close.  But that's not even the point.  You're talking about Peters, I'm talking about whether these idiots helped or hurt Trump.  They hurt him, again.  I love your false statement though in particular.  Right wing crazies aren't voters but "Antifa" votes?  How the fuck do you know that?  Did you look at Antifa Inc.'s 10-k statement of key shareholders and then check the voting rolls?  Just curious.  Or did you totally pull that out of your ass?
    Yes. You want to talk about Trump. That is your narrative. I get it. It’s so obvious to you that it hurts him because Orange Man Bad. Does it hurt other Republicans on the ticket? “Well let’s not talk about that. Let’s talk about suburban women hating violence and militias!” Well what about suburban women hating republicans being shot on baseball fields? What about suburban women hating antifa smashing up cities and dems not condeming it? “I said let’s not talk about that! This is about Trump being terrible! Orange! Man! Baaaaaaaaad!”

It’s a wash my love. Sorry. 
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

why, have you found Biden’s email server?
  • unsung said:

THIS. 
    THREAD. 
    IS. 
    PURE. 
    MAGIC. 
    “I’m liking this Guccifer guy.”

Brilliantati©
    edited October 2020
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

Yes. You want to talk about Trump. That is your narrative. I get it. It’s so obvious to you that it hurts him because Orange Man Bad. Does it hurt other Republicans on the ticket? “Well let’s not talk about that. Let’s talk about suburban women hating violence and militias!” Well what about suburban women hating republicans being shot on baseball fields? What about suburban women hating antifa smashing up cities and dems not condeming it? “I said let’s not talk about that! This is about Trump being terrible! Orange! Man! Baaaaaaaaad!”

Yes because the Senate race in Michigan is clearly as important to people in Virginia and Toronto as the POTUS.  It's amazing we don't have an entire thread dedicated to the Peters race.  Perhaps we can discuss Oakland County Supervisor next.  

Bad news for you Paco, LAW AND ORDER as a campaign narrative has failed.  It's economy, COVID and Healthcare.  Three topics where Trump has shit the bed.  You know... Trump the guy at the top of the ticket,  the one you don't want to talk about.  

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

Haaa. You think Biden’s caregivers let him use email? Dude still hasn’t upgraded from dial-up. He’s still trying to figure out why he can’t access the Rumor Pit. He’s still F5 ing for Alpine Valley for fuck sakes!
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

Yes because the Senate race in Michigan is clearly as important to people in Virginia and Toronto as the POTUS.  It's amazing we don't have an entire thread dedicated to the Peters race.  Perhaps we can discuss Oakland County Supervisor next.  

Bad news for you Paco, LAW AND ORDER as a campaign narrative has failed.  It's economy, COVID and Healthcare.  Three topics where Trump has shit the bed.  You know... Trump the guy at the top of the ticket,  the one you don't want to talk about.  

Ha. Law and Order has failed! Except for this abduction thing in that case it totally hasn’t! I accept your surrender.
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

Ha. Law and Order has failed! Except for this abduction thing in that case it totally hasn’t! I accept your surrender.
    You know damn well that wasn't the crux of his message.  Don't lose your intellectual honesty.
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

Haaa. You think Biden’s caregivers let him use email? Dude still hasn’t upgraded from dial-up. He’s still trying to figure out why he can’t access the Rumor Pit. He’s still F5 ing for Alpine Valley for fuck sakes!
    It's sad that Trump got smoked in the debate by that guy.

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

You thought that was a debate?
  • BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

You’re still backing the guy who couldn’t come up with a new party platform four years later and you’re criticizing Sleepy Woke Joe Basement Biden? Still digging coal, professor? Or all those FoxCON inspired manufacturing jobs. Talk about intellectual dishonesty.

Brilliantati©
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

Well that was the title in my TV Guide.  

I'll tell you a story about the debate, and this is a microcosm of why Trump's support has plummeted since that Tuesday.  My wife's sister and her husband were over for dinner tonight.  He's a full bird Colonel and a professor at the Naval Academy.  They are both life long Republicans.  In fact, he got his bird from Susan Collins personally, as his family is a connected Maine political family.  Anyway, they watched the [sic] debate and he told me tonight that he was going to vote for Jorgenson but after that he said, I have to vote for Biden.  Trump cannot be president any longer.  That's exactly why the numbers fell apart for Trump after that travesty.  Now they live in MD and it won't make a difference there, but that exact thing happened all over the country.  You can mock and say "Orange Man Bad", but for most of America, he's an embarrassment and a vile human being. 
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

You’re still backing the guy who couldn’t come up with a new party platform four years later and you’re criticizing Sleepy Woke Joe Basement Biden? Still digging coal, professor? Or all those FoxCON inspired manufacturing jobs. Talk about intellectual dishonesty.
    Who needs a new party platform? The current one is fine. 
  • BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

Who needs a new party platform? The current one is fine. 
    Good to know that you’re fine with a party platform that resulted in 215,000+ American deaths, many of which could have been avoided, the highest unemployment rate since the Great Recession and the slowest economic growth since Obama left office and never did produce the 4% GDP growth, quarter over quarter, year over year, to pay for that tax cut. Yea, nothing’s changed in four years. 

Brilliantati©
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

@BS44325
    @RoleModelsinBlood31

Well that was the title in my TV Guide.  

I'll tell you a story about the debate, and this is a microcosm of why Trump's support has plummeted since that Tuesday.  My wife's sister and her husband were over for dinner tonight.  He's a full bird Colonel and a professor at the Naval Academy.  They are both life long Republicans.  In fact, he got his bird from Susan Collins personally, as his family is a connected Maine political family.  Anyway, they watched the [sic] debate and he told me tonight that he was going to vote for Jorgenson but after that he said, I have to vote for Biden.  Trump cannot be president any longer.  That's exactly why the numbers fell apart for Trump after that travesty.  Now they live in MD and it won't make a difference there, but that exact thing happened all over the country.  You can mock and say "Orange Man Bad", but for most of America, he's an embarrassment and a vile human being. 
    He is an embarrassment and a vile human being. I said that when he ran against Hillary. You make it sound like you’re telling me something i just don’t comprehend. What I am telling you is that he is necessary. That has not changed. And it’s not surprising that a “connected Maine political family” disagrees. This is not for you. Never was for you.