Video Stream From The Vault

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903

Video Stream From The Vault
News October 10 2020

On the 30th anniversary of Pearl Jam's first live performance at Seattle’s Off Ramp (October 22), the band will stream its historic April 29, 2016 show from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia on Nugs.net

The three-hour performance kicked off with Pearl Jam’s debut album, “Ten” played in its entirety. Pearl Jam has partnered with Nugs.net to present this full color 32-song set, mixed in stereo and 5.1 digital surround sound by Pearl Jam Producer, Josh Evans. Never-seen-before footage captured on 11 HD cameras by videographer Blue Leach and edited by PJ archivist Kevin Shuss.

This pay-per-view streaming event will be available on Nugs.net beginning on Thursday, October 22nd 5PM PT through Sunday, October 25th at 11:59 PM PT. 

Presented by SONOS

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Great! =)
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    Best show I've seen out of my 28.   Can't wait to relive that night.
  • Full color! Awesome!

One of my favorite PJ boots for sure. Can’t wait.
    LOVE that the first two Nugs / 10club video vault streams are only $9.99.

• I don't understand where Ten Club members get the code? I click the link, which takes me to nugs, and when I log in there, it just says to ender a code. What am I missing?
  • SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 683
    tophand said:
    I don't understand where Ten Club members get the code? I click the link, which takes me to nugs, and when I log in there, it just says to ender a code. What am I missing?
    Your code is in your newsletter email. 
  • SM187650 said:
    tophand said:
    I don't understand where Ten Club members get the code? I click the link, which takes me to nugs, and when I log in there, it just says to ender a code. What am I missing?
    Your code is in your newsletter email. 
    Got it. Totally missed it. Thanks
    Pretty cool we can still see the Seattle '18 show in our account. :)

• TC282314TC282314 Posts: 378
    First time streaming from nugs. Can you stream it straight to TV (Samsung smart TV) or have to do some laptop to TV connection? Thanks!
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    TC282314 said:
    First time streaming from nugs. Can you stream it straight to TV (Samsung smart TV) or have to do some laptop to TV connection? Thanks!
    I have the same TV and I'd like to know the same. 

I'm Low-Tech and have no clue how, of even if that can be done.
  • SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 683

cutz said:
    TC282314 said:

I think a wireless thing can be done with the smart tv but I think that’s where people ran into problems with the last one. I have an older MacBook Pro and and a Samsung smart tv. I would recommend using an hdmi adapter and plugging your computer directly into the tv. I had no problems with this method last time. Hope this helps. 
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    Man I’m striking out with two short trips happening when these have gone live. Hopefully I’ll be able to catch the next one or there’s a longer window to view...
    SM187650 said:

cutz said:
    TC282314 said:

I think a wireless thing can be done with the smart tv but I think that’s where people ran into problems with the last one. I have an older MacBook Pro and and a Samsung smart tv. I would recommend using an hdmi adapter and plugging your computer directly into the tv. I had no problems with this method last time. Hope this helps. 
    Appreciate the advice but I have no clue how do do that.

If this was on YouTube I know how to get that to work on my Samasung TV.

Thanks again
    SM187650 said:

cutz said:
    TC282314 said:

A friend suggested the same. I tested out a song on nugs App and there was an option To stream right to my tv. Not sure it will be HD, but I think it may work. 
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
  • Don’t count on mirroring using Apple TV. Didn’t work last time 
    Sea said:
    Thanks for the info!
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894
    cutz said:
    SM187650 said:

cutz said:
    TC282314 said:

Thanks again
    Take an HDMI cord (if you have one) and plug one end into your computer and plug the other into the HDMI outlet on your TV.  Then you can toggle through your inputs on the TV, find the HDMI, and you should be good to go.  
    cutz said:
    SM187650 said:

cutz said:
    TC282314 said:

Thanks again
    Take an HDMI cord (if you have one) and plug one end into your computer and plug the other into the HDMI outlet on your TV.  Then you can toggle through your inputs on the TV, find the HDMI, and you should be good to go.  
    Thanks for the advice but I do not have a HDMI cord. No sweat I'll watch on my Laptop.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    cutz said:
    cutz said:
    SM187650 said:

cutz said:
    TC282314 said:

Thanks again
    Thanks for the advice but I do not have a HDMI cord. No sweat I'll watch on my Laptop.

Can probably get a short one for less than $10.  Well worth it to watch on the larger screen, imo. 
    Could always buy and return.  :lol: 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894
    Six footer on Amazon for $7 and can have it in a day through Prime.  
  • opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,087
    demetrios said:

Been wondering if this will be the case. 
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • desolatejoydesolatejoy London Posts: 224
    demetrios said:

Thank you. I missed Seattle ‘18 but now I can watch it 😉
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • desolatejoydesolatejoy London Posts: 224
    tschav said:
    Man I’m striking out with two short trips happening when these have gone live. Hopefully I’ll be able to catch the next one or there’s a longer window to view...
    I missed the Seattle ‘18 stream dates, but have just gone in & purchased it with my 10C code (as well as the upcoming Philly), & it’s still there to watch 😉👍🏻
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • Hi all.. Mm just wondering why i cannot see The First video stream in my stash still maybe cos i am in Australia, it may be restricted.. Thats all i can think of . Would love to watch it again..
  • mvwmvw Posts: 1,642
    Don’t count on mirroring using Apple TV. Didn’t work last time 
    Actually worked great for me.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    edited October 2020
    I am assuming I can watch this multiple times that weekend if desired?
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,486
    Just ordered! My first nugs order, my first live PJ stream! cannot wait!!! 
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}