Options

Video Stream From The Vault

Comments

• Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,165
    Oh hey, it's that Miley Cyrus song.
  • Options
    drummer1drummer1 Posts: 314
    Lol you guys!!! I couldn’t figure out how to play this show so I did a live chat and the chick that helped me was really great. At the end of the chat I said “PS. PJ is the best band in the world, you should totally watch this show“. And she goes, “I’ve actually seen them and I couldn’t agree more, they are the best band in the world“. The Fairhfull are everywhere!  

Enjoy the show everyone. I’m going to be celebrating by watching it tomorrow night. 
    COLUMBUS, OH 5.6.10
    CLEVELAND, OH 5.9.10
    E.V. DETROIT, MI 6.26.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.3.11
    PJ20 ALPINE VALLEY, WI 9.4.11
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    demetrios said:
    i purchased this but won’t be able to begin it at 8pm. Could I begin it at like 9-30 or 10 from the beginning if it’s a live stream. I understand it will play for a couple of days but if I began it at 9:30, would it start from the beginning? Thanks!

If you start it at 9:30 you will be an hour & 30 into the broadcast stream. It won't start from the beginning.
    what? it's a livestream? i thought it just started whenever that individual hit play
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    demetrios said:
    i purchased this but won’t be able to begin it at 8pm. Could I begin it at like 9-30 or 10 from the beginning if it’s a live stream. I understand it will play for a couple of days but if I began it at 9:30, would it start from the beginning? Thanks!

If you start it at 9:30 you will be an hour & 30 into the broadcast stream. It won't start from the beginning.
    what? it's a livestream? i thought it just started whenever that individual hit play
    Looks like they do a "live broadcast" first. I had tried to do the same thing, i put it on like a quarter after nine and it was "live" and wouldn't let me start over. Figured I'd check back after it ended, and it'll start at the beginning, but you cannot rewind or fast forward or go fullscreen or cast to the TV or do anything except watch and pause. 

I'm hoping it'll be more user friendly from a computer but i can't find out tonight.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    HUGE thx to the admin for contacting me and helping me with my October Newsletter issues. I downloaded the Nug app and watched it in all the FULL HD glory. If you are gonna stream alot of shows. Buy a cheap Appletv and forget all the HDMI and laptop nonsense.
  • Options
    brettog said:
    HUGE thx to the admin for contacting me and helping me with my October Newsletter issues. I downloaded the Nug app and watched it in all the FULL HD glory. If you are gonna stream alot of shows. Buy a cheap Appletv and forget all the HDMI and laptop nonsense.
    "cheap Apple TV" ?

You mean "cheap chromecast" or something similiar.

Apple TV aint cheap.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,390
    I have a new LG HD TV and I can play the show if I go onto Nugs via the internet, but there is no sound.
    I can hook up my laptop via HDMI and it works fine, but does anyone have any idea why I have no sound when I just try to watch through the TV?
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,176
    no idea.  It would be nice if Nugs made their app work with the more popular devices like a firestick.   I ended up using a webbrowser addon, to save a copy of it, then watch it via Kodi (which I use to watch any video/music files on my home network).
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,789
    Why can’t they just release this on Blu-ray? Is it that difficult ? Band is so weird sometimes. 
  • Options
    The Rock said:
    I have a new LG HD TV and I can play the show if I go onto Nugs via the internet, but there is no sound.
    I can hook up my laptop via HDMI and it works fine, but does anyone have any idea why I have no sound when I just try to watch through the TV?
    The sound didn’t work for me in the Microsoft Edge, I had to download Google Chrome and it worked fine.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    nicknyr15 said:
    Why can’t they just release this on Blu-ray? Is it that difficult ? Band is so weird sometimes. 

The only thing I use our blu-ray for now is old Pearl Jam discs and my kid's hand-me-down movies from people who have grown children.

Streaming is 2020.  Blu-Rays are 2010. 

We are old.  :lol:              
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

The only thing I use our blu-ray for now is old Pearl Jam discs and my kid's hand-me-down movies from people who have grown children.

Lol. Then make It available on all streaming services with an option for Blu-ray. Like an official release. 
  • Options
    CJ260717CJ260717 Posts: 414
    Zod said:
    no idea.  It would be nice if Nugs made their app work with the more popular devices like a firestick.   I ended up using a webbrowser addon, to save a copy of it, then watch it via Kodi (which I use to watch any video/music files on my home network).
    I use Kodi too.  I have a win10 box connected to my TV so I think I can just watch from Nug's website.  
  • Options
    PJ1973PJ1973 Winston-Salem, NC Posts: 403
    nicknyr15 said:

So what you're saying is I shouldn't expect a DVD?  ;)
  • Options
    bbarna44bbarna44 Lincoln, NE Posts: 11
    Just to be clear, we can only watch this through Sunday and then it’s gone? Or if we purchased it we have it for good?
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,139
    bbarna44 said:
    Just to be clear, we can only watch this through Sunday and then it’s gone? Or if we purchased it we have it for good?
    This is what I understood for the Seattle show. However that show is still in my stash and available for view.

I’ll be watching Philly tonight to be on the safe side. If it’s there later, that’ll be cool too.
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,547
    The Rock said:
    The sound didn’t work for me in the Microsoft Edge, I had to download Google Chrome and it worked fine.
    Same thing happened too me - go to the setting in the video player on nugs page - choose a lower rate video (EG: 720p- not 1080p) - refresh the page and try again - it worked for me!!!
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    PJ1973 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

I have a big old box of VHS tapes in the basement.  I laugh every time I see it.  If I get a bonfire going at some point I guess I need to throw them on it.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,889
    PJ1973 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

I have a big old box of VHS tapes in the basement.  I laugh every time I see it.  If I get a bonfire going at some point I guess I need to throw them on it.
    I do as well. I have a lot of really good bands on VHS that I recorded off of TV shows (Letterman, SNL). I also have some great pre-recorded VHS tapes of concerts, etc. I even have Pearl Jam Unplugged on VHS that I recorded straight off of MTV. I might even have some of Live Aid. I can add mine to your bonfire.

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,021
    edited October 2020
    Think of the environment. Recycle your old shit. And if you find my Riot Act vinyl, please return it to me.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    edited October 2020
    OK just a few songs in.... a few thoughs
    1) whens Nugs going to get an app....appletv, roku, ect...
    2) Ed seemed to be saving his energy at the beginnig i thought that was pretty cool
    3) for those there at what point did you realize that you were getting the Ten treatment?
    Edit: This is really f*cking cool, thanks for doing this 10c.....maybe we can get Pittsburgh 2005 release from the vault at some point.?
    Post edited by PSUS2H on
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,795
    I had an odd feeling when the 2nd song was Even flow. 3rd song was Alive!! Game on. Knew it.
    Funny that day I listened to ten. Not my usual pj cd to go to. Then I heard it again...LIVE. 
    Just sick to get all those massive songs right up front.
    Really fantastic moment for my pj history. Hope it translated well on tv. I didn't watch it.
  • Options
    PSUS2H said:
    OK just a few songs in.... a few thoughs
    1) whens Nugs going to get an app....appletv, roku, ect...
    2) Ed seemed to be saving his energy at the beginnig i thought that was pretty cool
    3) for those there at what point did you realize that you were getting the Ten treatment?
    Edit: This is really f*cking cool, thanks for doing this 10c.....maybe we can get Pittsburgh 2005 release from the vault at some point.?
    I clearly remember everyone being confused and slightly disappointed when once opened. Remember, they opened with it the night before. When Even flow started my section knew. And then when Alive started , the whole arena definitely knew what was happening. I really can’t describe the experience. The opening notes of Alive that night is something I’ll never forget or be able to fully explain properly. What a night. 
  • Options
    Little ItalyLittle Italy Rochester, NY Posts: 404
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Lol. Then make It available on all streaming services with an option for Blu-ray. Like an official release. 

"he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
  • Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,659

• Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,139
    What a great show! Really enjoyed the stream! Thanks so much PJ!
  • Options
    mvwmvw Posts: 1,659

• Options
    Wow. What an amazing set. 

I think the thing I like best about this - vs the Home show - is how much, apart from the crazy set list, it just feels like a normal PJ gig. Great video quality, great sound, but also, just another night in the life for them.

I’d love it if the other 2016 whole album shows for Vs, Vitalogy, No Code, Yield, and Binaural could come out this way. 
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,390
    This was tremendous. My girlfriend and I enjoyed this much more than the Home show stream. She cried as usual when Black started!
    Sound quality was great, crowd was mixed just right for the singalong moments. I got super emotional near the end with Sonic Reducer, Baba, YL. Seeing everyone together, happy, singing along brought tears to my eyes. Then, seeing Ed resting his head on Stone with his eyes closed, listening to Mike close out the show was beautiful. 
    I hope someone rips this, I'd love to watch again.

As far as I know, the show remains in your Stash until you watch it again, and then it's gone after 48 hours. I saw that the Home show was still there a few days ago, so I clicked on it to see if it played and it did. Two days later, it was gone.

Bravo to the PJ crew, I really loved this.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    I hope they sell digital copies of these shows someday. Or blurays.