Comments

• Options
    iwasthereiwasthere Posts: 511
    quit playing leash you fucking pussies!

it's the next even flow or corduroy!
    tacos
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    I was at the Boston show on Thursday and I agree with all of you that it was an incredible show--which blew away the show in Hartford two weeks ago. And while I was happy to hear Leash, I wasn't THAT happy. I mean I would have been so much more thrilled to hear Glorified G (preferably dedicated to Dick Cheney) or Tremor Christ (their scariest, most intense song) or In My Tree (beautiful song).

Why the obsession with Leash? Has it occurred to you guys that the reason they don't usually play it might be because the song is a little dated? In fact, it's the worst song on Vs.--in my very humble opinion. Maybe they knew it was kind of a contrived anthem so they gave up on the song???????

I heard GG haha. And you're not too big for ur size, I'm 6'9" top that!
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    jhinkle1114jhinkle1114 Posts: 207
    Thought all the signs and chants were lame, but don't think the song is overrated.

It's one of my faves and I'm glad they started playing it again, especially since I caught it twice in Camden. :-)

It kicks as live, the crowd went apeshit both nigths, and the band really seemed to enjoy playing it and really got into it both nights. It's a great 2nd encore song IMO. Especially on this tore with the setlists heavy on rocking songs.
    2000: Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, DC
    2008: DC, Ed DC II
  • Options
    eloesch1eloesch1 Posts: 42
    GREAT TOPIC! I couldnt agree more with this post. Heard leash both times this weekend and in boston and god am i sick of it. Hearing it once was cool and all for the novelty but come on this really is not close to pearl jams best! People need to stop jizzing themselves over leash...to me this was a downpoint of the last two shows. Lets put this one back in the vault!
  • Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    I was at both Camden shows and it sounded AMAZING both nights. So much energy.