2020 Pearl Jam Mask Bundle

Comments

• tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    GlowGirl said:

To those of you who received the PJ masks, are the masks made in China?
    Got mine today. They look great. But, yes they are made in China.
    Comforting to know that they were manufactured in a less disease-ridden place than the US. 
  • WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
    edited September 2020
    Got mine today at NYC! Much better mask than the free A Perfect Circle one.  These were made with the nose bridge and adjustable ear toggles.  However, I wish they had an opening to put mask filter inserts.  I still love them! Thank you PJ!😷💜🙏🏼
    Post edited by WashMyLove on
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    Got mine too
    I miss igotid88
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    For those of you receiving them on the east coast, did your Tracking info ever update?
    RiotZact said:
    For those of you receiving them on the east coast, did your Tracking info ever update?
    It updated to shipped last week
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    RiotZact said:
    Yes but on the actual tracking info on UPS’s website? Mine has been stuck on “label printed, awaiting drop off at UPS”
    RiotZact said:
    igotid88 said:
    RiotZact said:
    Yes but on the actual tracking info on UPS’s website? Mine has been stuck on “label printed, awaiting drop off at UPS”
    It says delivered. I wasn't keeping track of it
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:
    RiotZact said:
    igotid88 said:
    RiotZact said:
    It says delivered. I wasn't keeping track of it
    Ah okay thanks!
  • EMC77EMC77 Almería, Spain Posts: 123
    edited September 2020
    RiotZact said:
    igotid88 said:
    RiotZact said:
    Mine are stuck too.

Also my American Death Squad EP was stuck for 1 week and now it's been 2 weeks in the endless circle of "arriving-being processed-leaving international carrier facilities". I don't expect either the masks or the EP to arrive before october... I bought a couple of tees in february that followed that circle 10-12 times before arriving to Spain (2 months and a half later).

But I bought a CD with the EP that arrived in 2 weeks... you never know!
    Post edited by EMC77 on
  • CrewCrew Posts: 299
    RiotZact said:
    Mine updated and actually tracked the best I've had recently here to VA.. my Baltimore poster was in my town, then back to a regional sorting, and then back to my town, and I think it's out for delivery now, but the masks were right on schedule and updated accordingly. 
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,834
    Got mine yesterday, very nice, great quality, love that they have the nose wire as a glasses wearer. Giving them a wash and will wear tomorrow :)
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    a5pj said:
    Got mine yesterday, very nice, great quality, love that they have the nose wire as a glasses wearer. Giving them a wash and will wear tomorrow :)
    Any tracking updates for you? Lol I wish I’d never seen that some people got theirs!  Tracking hasn’t budged for me yet.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
    Hi! Anyone in Europe has received their masks? Mine are stuck in "shipment information received by UPS" since 27th august
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,834
    a5pj said:
    Any tracking updates for you? Lol I wish I’d never seen that some people got theirs!  Tracking hasn’t budged for me yet.
    Ha, I learned a long time ago with PJ to just put your order in and then be surprised when you get it. 
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• EMC77 said:
    Hi! Anyone in Europe has received their masks? Mine are stuck in "shipment information received by UPS" since 27th august
    Probably they are at your Postal office.
    I mean, the closest one to your location.

Check that out cause Correos deal with that since the parcel get to the country.
    In any case, you´ll recieve mail notice.
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    a5pj said:
    a5pj said:
    Ha, I learned a long time ago with PJ to just put your order in and then be surprised when you get it. 
    Right!? I shouldn’t have looked I Originally wasn’t expecting the things until thanksgiving lol
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894
    edited September 2020
    I got an email on 9/2 that the masks were shipped on 8/27. Still nothing here and no updates on the tracking page
    Post edited by CantKeepmedown on
    edited September 2020
    EMC77 said:

Check that out cause Correos deal with that since the parcel get to the country.
    In other shipments I have recieved updates. For example, my American Death Squad EP was stuck like that for a week but later the UPS page was updated and I know it's in Spain now. This time is different.

And I cannot go to my correos office cos there's no tracking number for this shipment.

I'll have to wait. Just wanted to know if somebody near here had received theirs
    Post edited by EMC77 on
  • pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,817
    I never got an email but my order history says shipped. The tracking is from 8/27 but just says shipment info received.
    9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
  • karl_chihirokarl_chihiro Posts: 430
    edited September 2020
    EMC77 said:
    EMC77 said:

In other shipments I have recieved updates. For example, my American Death Squad EP was stuck like that for a week but later the UPS page was updated and I know it's in Spain now. This time is different.

And I cannot go to my correos office cos there's no tracking number for this shipment.

I'll have to wait. Just wanted to know if somebody near here had received theirs
    Yup, things are different with deliveries this year.
    I´m talking about poster, actually.
    Imagine would be the same here.

Be patience, they´ll make it.
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

EMC77 said:
    EMC77 said:

Yup, things are different with deliveries this year.
    I´m talking about poster, actually.
    Imagine would be the same here.

Be patience, they´ll make it.
    Yes, thanks
    pjpitt89 said:
    I never got an email but my order history says shipped. The tracking is from 8/27 but just says shipment info received.
    So, a couple more, at least, stuck from the same day. I didn't expect them before october but as they were shipped... I'll have to be patience
  • JimmiJimmi Netherlands Posts: 34
    EMC77 said:
    Mine as well. We just have to be patient. 
    ..though another order from the us (non 10c) got lost between april and july somewhere in that huge country and never crossed the ocean.. But that was the first time that ever happened so i'm quite hopefull now
  • My mask bundle finally got updated tracking after 2 weeks, just as I'm about to go away for a couple days...

Hopefully it takes longer than 5 days to get to NJ from Washington.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332

• pjpitt89 said:
    Same here.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    edited September 2020
    Took me a bit to get used to these. I do like the nose insert but find it pulls the bottom of the mask up over my chin sometimes. Other than that I have no complaints. The quality is good. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    I'm disappointed it has no insert. To me that makes it not usable. For now I'm using a non band endorsed PJ mask from the UK that has the filter, and is much nicer...also was very $.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332

Enter to win a PearlJam mask bundle. 

https://pearljam.com/ten-club/contest

• Arrived in Georgia! I like them a lot. Wish the fabric covered a bit more surface area, but they are pretty great! Adjustable ear hooks and the nose clip are great.