The coming 2nd American Civil War

Comments

• PJ_Soul said:
    accidental post!
    Haven't seen u on here much!
  • Research Bugaloo crew and see what people are prepping for...
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    there is not going to be a civil war. it will be a series of domestic terrorism events started by the right and countered by the left.

all biden needs to do is turn the US military on the boogaloo bois and it will all be over in a month. i guarantee biden and harris have a plan for this. because the dems collectively are smarter. 
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    when biden wins the butthurt is going to be staggering. at least for a while. 
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• when biden wins the butthurt is going to be staggering. at least for a while. 
    Will we hear chants of "not my president"?
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited September 2020
    "They got the guns, but we got the numbers."
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankind said:
    That song was about smoking the reefer...
    dankind said:

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankind said:
    dankind said:

OMG that is one of the best parts of that movie.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,601
    dankind said:
    I've got the brains, you've got the looks...let's make lots of money.
    dankind said:
    Five to One?  I'm fairly certain that was about Vietnam and the protests at home.  One in five was the casualty rate during the war at some point, or that was the thought.  I believe..  
    when biden wins the butthurt is going to be staggering. at least for a while. 
    Will we hear chants of "not my president"?
    of course.

• mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    Five to One?  I'm fairly certain that was about Vietnam and the protests at home.  One in five was the casualty rate during the war at some point, or that was the thought.  I believe..  
    At the time 1 in 5 Americans were believed smoking the marijuana.

It was also the Vietnam casualty rate.

No one knows though.
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,813
    Prediction: Local police, in concert with the local (essentially deputized) Bugaloo and Proud Boy contingents will stop thousands from voting in person this November 3. That will be the difference in a few key states...
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    OnWis97 said:
    Prediction: Local police, in concert with the local (essentially deputized) Bugaloo and Proud Boy contingents will stop thousands from voting in person this November 3. That will be the difference in a few key states...
    this is all highly illegal. these precincts must have attorneys there to insure that people are not disenfranchised.

edited September 2020
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:

No one knows though.
    It's about 2020. Jim Morrison was a prophet. 

I thought everyone in Gen X learned this around their freshman or sophomore year of high school (around the same time we all learned that Jesus builds hotrods).

Sheesh, people.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:

No one knows though.
    It's about 2020. Jim Morrison was a prophet. 

I thought everyone in Gen X learned this around their freshman or sophomore year of high school (around the same time we all learned that Jesus builds hotrods).

Sheesh, people.
    A good friend of mine got a giant tattoo of Morrison with a crown of thorns on his head, on his back.  Believe it was junior year.  We thought it was great. 
    I never heard the weed part, I just assumed since the next line was "no one here gets out alive", it was about Vietnam. 
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,813
    OnWis97 said:
    this is all highly illegal. these precincts must have attorneys there to insure that people are not disenfranchised.
    Of course it's illegal. That won't matter. Trump himself has already alluded to it (the cop part).
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    Of course it's illegal. That won't matter. Trump himself has already alluded to it (the cop part).
    it won't happen. i think he mentioned the military, which he can't do. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

What the hell movie is THAT?  Just based on that gif alone, I have to see it. :lol: 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• brianlux said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

What the hell movie is THAT?  Just based on that gif alone, I have to see it. :lol: 
    Super Troopers
    brianlux said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

Super Troopers

I'll have to check that out, thanks!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

Super Troopers

You'll be dumber for it... but also more fun.   Classic. 
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    edited September 2020
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    I’m pretty sure old dudes like my grandpa used to call joints numbers way back in the day.   I think Neil young even has a song roll another number for the road.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    I’m pretty sure old dudes like my grandpa used to call joints numbers way back in the day.   I think Neil young even has a song roll another number for the road.

Yep, "number" as in "roll another number". 
    In tight times there were "needle joints".  "Doobies", of course. I always likes "reefer".

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:

In tight times there were "needle joints".  "Doobies", of course. I always likes "reefer".
    And a damn seed or two always managed to find its way in.
    hedonist said:
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:

And a damn seed or two always managed to find its way in.

Aaaaalways:lol: 

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    mrussel1 said:
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

Super Troopers

You'll be dumber for it... but also more fun.   Classic. 
    I would put Beerfest and Club Dread ahead of ST....if you like ST and haven't seen those I highly recommend them
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    edited September 2020
    brianlux said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:

in the mid 80s we called needle joints "toothpicks"....at least in my neck of Darke County

I also remember the joints being one for $3 or 2 for $5.  Volume discounts
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    i saw super troopers in the theatre. 

ah, the days pre-kids/home/responsibility when you could waste a saturday afternoon on drek like that. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD