Help Required - Autographed Copy of Ten

SW88810SW88810 Manchester, England Posts: 37
HI Guys

So im looking for a little help - im in the unfortunate position that i am having to raise some funds (im sure im not the only one right now) which means selling off some items, this includes my pride and joy but needs must!!

So I have a copy of TEN fully signed by the band on the front cover (this is also the Yellow Version!) the signatures include Dave Krusen!, I have had this framed presenting the picture disc also and does come with a COA - I got this about 20 years ago and i love it

Help im looking for is valueing it for sale - I dont want to part with it at all if im honest but i need to get out of a hole because of this i dont want to under value it and likewise i dont want to over price it

any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Evel KEvel K Posts: 514
    Sorry to hear you're in a bind. This sounds like a very unique piece. From what I see the yellow vinyl is an unofficial release. That makes it harder to see what an unsigned version would go for. A couple pictures would help. When you do set a price, stand behind it. 
    Things were different then
  • SW88810SW88810 Manchester, England Posts: 37
    Thanks

It’s a cd version not vinyl

ill post a pic later today 

Wow!! That's really nice. Here's a few people that might be able to help with pricing or just advice. @pdalowsky. @tempo_n_groove @dcp3y @shza
    I work in a scrapyard and just found this on the ground outside my shop. Message the first one on the list.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,662
    Interesting piece, imo only of course its not in the crazy value category. I would suggest something around $300 - Ed's sig not being the ten era sig does have an impact for me
    Thanks for your help guys
    I won’t dig me out of the hole, so maybe I’ll just keep enjoying it 👍🏼