Ed Vedder is on Intagram!

raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
"I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
pearljamonline.it

Comments

• RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,360
    Wow. Please dont make me get Instagram...
  • How's he going to post? From his typewriter? 

Pretty cool. I just followed. I follow Mike but he's not very active. On the other hand, Matt's always updating his IG story.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,148
    How's he going to post? From his typewriter? 

Pretty cool. I just followed. I follow Mike but he's not very active. On the other hand, Matt's always updating his IG story.
    Mike's more active on Twitter 
    I miss igotid88
  • 23 followers, how funny.  What happens when he needs to add someone he wants to follow.  Does he throw someone out to make room.
  • faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    PJPants said:
    23 followers, how funny.  What happens when he needs to add someone he wants to follow.  Does he throw someone out to make room.
    He's following 23.  He has almost 33,000 followers.    And it says this is the "official account" for EV.....doesn't mean he will be doing any of the posting.   
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,626

My wife is freaking out he is finally on instagram. Cool for him to connect with the fans like this!

This end up..

Foolproof!  
    Whomever is attempting to make this process unclear or ripe for fraud should not be trusted.

In Pearl Jam we had to request Absentee Ballots going back to 1992 cause we were always away from home touring.
    Now the state of Washington has been doing across the board Vote by Mail for over a decade.

M.I.T. did a major comprehensive study of Mail in Ballots in the U.S. covering the last twenty years.  Hundreds of millions of votes.  They found the percentage of false or forged ballots to be .00006 percent.

Please, let’s not be confused by the rhetoric being used by certain folks who apparently want less people to vote.
    Or would rather that you risk your own health and the safety of others when you could be using this tested, tried and true method that’s worked for years.

edited September 2020

Post edited by demetrios on
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    using it for good, of course!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.

He's posting alot today.  :)

In the sky..,

Whoa.

Like a sign.
    If nothin’ else, a reminder to keep looking up.

• ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,075
    I had a hunch that the account RJ Biscotti was Ed, he/RJ the rat puppet posted a bunch of fun insider pics including setlists, from 2013-2016. But maybe it was a roadie, since he hasn't posted since. Anyone ever figure that one out?

LOL to see Ed's newbie enthusiasm for posting.
  • That rat was AWESOME!

Was listening to U2,
    No Line on the Horizon..,
    early morning while stand up paddling.

Then saw this.