Options

Serious Discussion - Empty Grocery Stores

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    No Purell anywhere.  I did find GermX at the local Meijers many times, no funky smell to that brand. Sometimes ALDI's will have their brand of hand sanitizer, never noticed any odors with that one either.  In either case, get to the stores as soon as they open in the morning if you want any hand sanitizers or certain cleaning products.  Everything sells out fast.
    Good luck to you.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

Found this at Sam's Club a few days ago for the bargain price of $8.98. Found a 4 pack of large cans of Lysol there a week ago for $16.98. 

We hadn't seen wipes in a few months and had been looking for Lysol brand disinfectant spray since before this whole thing started. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Wow.  We are still working on March purchases for cleaning supplies.  Keep trying to order, keeps coming up empty.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited August 2020
    Wow.  We are still working on March purchases for cleaning supplies.  Keep trying to order, keeps coming up empty.
    Just now beginning to get things. Cleaning aisles are still pretty empty. When this stuff comes up at Sam's, it looks like a Black Friday sale. Limit one per member, so it isn't like anyone can stockpile these. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    deadendp said:

Found this at Sam's Club a few days ago for the bargain price of $8.98. Found a 4 pack of large cans of Lysol there a week ago for $16.98. 

We hadn't seen wipes in a few months and had been looking for Lysol brand disinfectant spray since before this whole thing started. 
    That's a score.
    Every time I hit the store I check the cleaning supplies aisle. Have twice caught the kids restocking wipes and managed to get on of the large 75 count tubs. Along with catching a couple of the skinny 35 count tubs at Target, have kept in supply by haven't seen those multi packs since the long ago time when Corona was a beer and not a virus.
    This weekend we rock Portland