Donald Trump

Comments

• OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    edited August 2020
    DewieCox said:
    It isn’t that big of a deal in a vacuum, just highlights how little he cares. Asked my tween age daughters how to pronounce it. One nailed it, one knew the pronunciation was a little peculiar but didn’t quite have it.

I’m sure there will plenty of his herd  throwing themselves under the bus to justify his stupidity.
    The narrative seems to be that he just does those things to make libs freak out....highly unlikely
    I see this all the time. "he's being sarcastic, and you stupid libs fall for it every time!". ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT. 

And even if that's true...is this even bordering on presidential?  Is he still not a total failure when it comes to trying to bring the country together?  Intentionally "getting under the skin" of your own country's residents for your own amusement, your own ego, or some other end is every bit the indicator of not having the mentality for the job as anything else he does.

(not that there's any way he did that intentionally...just some lame-ass backpedaling).

Things like Yo-semite and congratulating the state of Kansas but not Missouri when the Chiefs play in the latter are indications that he just doesn't know all that much about the country for which he's supposed to have a super-human love.  People in the Midwest get kinda surly when someone on a coast doesn't know that KC MO is bigger than KC KS, or the difference on a map between Iowa/Ohio/Idaho (yes, this happens), or any other perceived "slight" at flyover country.  If an east-cost democrat had made either of those gaffes, we'd be hearing about "elitism" ad nauseum.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    i think the thing i hate the most about trump is the fact that he did not even try to be the president of the entire country. he did not even attempt to work with democrats on anything of substance. he did not try to heal the deep divide in the country and he focused solely on trying to be the president of his base.

he could have been a hero in a few situations. he could have tried to unite us just after the election. instead he went on a victory tour and talked about his incredible electoral college victory for 2.5 years after he won. he could have condemned the neo nazi who killed heather heyer, instead he said there are very fine people on both sides. he could have been a hero on covid and been an actual leader and worked with other leaders to try to contain it. instead he denied that it existed and that soon we would be at zero cases.

he is a miserable failure in every single circumstance. all he had to do was make an attempt and he could not even do that. 

divisive and stupid is no way to go about trying to be a president.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    i think the thing i hate the most about trump is the fact that he did not even try to be the president of the entire country. he did not even attempt to work with democrats on anything of substance. he did not try to heal the deep divide in the country and he focused solely on trying to be the president of his base.

he could have been a hero in a few situations. he could have tried to unite us just after the election. instead he went on a victory tour and talked about his incredible electoral college victory for 2.5 years after he won. he could have condemned the neo nazi who killed heather heyer, instead he said there are very fine people on both sides. he could have been a hero on covid and been an actual leader and worked with other leaders to try to contain it. instead he denied that it existed and that soon we would be at zero cases.

he is a miserable failure in every single circumstance. all he had to do was make an attempt and he could not even do that. 

He even mentioned his great landslide EC victory in the Axios interview.  He won by 77K votes in 3 states....how anyone can brag about that is incredible
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

He even mentioned his great landslide EC victory in the Axios interview.  He won by 77K votes in 3 states....how anyone can brag about that is incredible
    i forgot he mentioned that. talk about a thin margin of victory. he did mention the exact electoral college vote tally. he may have a demented mind, but that is burned into his memory for sure.

i did not even mention how he could have tried to quell the protests at the white house. he could have tried to listen to what the people were saying. instead he gassed them for a photo op. the people were there because of him and he is too stupid to even recognize it.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,172

Makes me think of:

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937

i forgot he mentioned that. talk about a thin margin of victory. he did mention the exact electoral college vote tally. he may have a demented mind, but that is burned into his memory for sure.

i did not even mention how he could have tried to quell the protests at the white house. he could have tried to listen to what the people were saying. instead he gassed them for a photo op. the people were there because of him and he is too stupid to even recognize it.
    He really has this "tough guy" hang up.  Even that stupid video of him wearing the mask had to be dramatic and show him walking with the military guys with that stupid scowl on his face.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Poncier said:

Makes me think of:

lol now that i read that back you are right!!

He really has this "tough guy" hang up.  Even that stupid video of him wearing the mask had to be dramatic and show him walking with the military guys with that stupid scowl on his face.
    it is all about appearance and branding to him. 

i am surprised he did not slap his name on that mask and sell it from the whitehouse website.

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    So for a swede, it's suppose to be yo-se-mitt ?

More like Yo-SEM-it-ee
    Is it possible that Trump never has seen this word in print before?  He never heard of Yosemite National Park?  Never watched Yosemite Sam on television?  So bizarre.  
    Well, to be fair, wilderness is not his natural environment. He’s more of a lounge lizard. 
    True, but television is his natural habitat and Looney Tunes should be right in his wheelhouse.  
    Yeah, you would think. 

Angry Looney Tunes GIF - Find  Share on GIPHY

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    Poncier said:

Makes me think of:

Dean Wormer for President!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    cutz said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    So for a swede, it's suppose to be yo-se-mitt ?

More like Yo-SEM-it-ee
    Is it possible that Trump never has seen this word in print before?  He never heard of Yosemite National Park?  Never watched Yosemite Sam on television?  So bizarre.  
    Well, to be fair, wilderness is not his natural environment. He’s more of a lounge lizard. 
    True, but television is his natural habitat and Looney Tunes should be right in his wheelhouse.  
    Yeah, you would think. 

Angry Looney Tunes GIF - Find  Share on GIPHY

Good old Yos uh mite Sham....Stan...Stain....?!?!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    I've literally laughed out loud at that numerous times today
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    This is how a real president goes for a walk near the White House..

https://youtu.be/3iZb6eP73rk

This is how a piece of shit takes a walk near the white house...

https://youtu.be/AzBhYhu7NYI
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    This is how a real president goes for a walk near the White House..

https://youtu.be/3iZb6eP73rk

This is how a piece of shit takes a walk near the white house...

https://youtu.be/AzBhYhu7NYI
    ^ Great video to watch and give one instant hope (the first of the 2 of course). The second is simply a reminder of our current horrid reality.

Or as a tRumper would say: that first video has a weak minded Muslim who hates America walking around spreading germs with his hand shaking and talking. Might this walk have been the beginning of the spread of the Chiiina virus by the radical far left do nothing Democrats???

Thankfully the second clip shows a strong minded man who loves God and America the most! He has done everything right in preventing the spread of the Chiiina virus and helped to unite Americans. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,482
    Has MS13 been vanquished? Haven’t heard of them of late. Did the merge with ANTIFA? Surely with all of those protestors arrested we should be hearing about all of those ANTIFA indictments, right? And how the Team Trump Treason Administration dismantled the terrorist network? Right? Yea, right.

https://www.brookings.edu/testimonies/lessons-from-the-mueller-report-on-russian-political-warfare/
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,711
    Im english as you  probably guessed. I watched that trump interview.  Holy shit .
    Read the manuals!....
    .which manuals?
    Fucking frazzled my shit brain. Ive never seen a leader interviewed  and fuck up every topic so bad. He is not mentally ill. He is a privileged.  Rich  child that  never got told no by anybody in his life. 
    Its a disgusting  display of narcissism at best.
    We have boris  like a poor imitation of trump. Pair of utter clowns.  Cant look at them anymore. Blood on their hands.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Has MS13 been vanquished? Haven’t heard of them of late. Did the merge with ANTIFA? Surely with all of those protestors arrested we should be hearing about all of those ANTIFA indictments, right? And how the Team Trump Treason Administration dismantled the terrorist network? Right? Yea, right.

https://www.brookings.edu/testimonies/lessons-from-the-mueller-report-on-russian-political-warfare/
    Funny you mention MS13.  This was in my local this morning.  https://www.nbc12.com/2020/08/06/police-charge-alleged-ms-members-with-trafficking-teen/
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,482
    mrussel1 said:

Funny you mention MS13.  This was in my local this morning.  https://www.nbc12.com/2020/08/06/police-charge-alleged-ms-members-with-trafficking-teen/
    Well, I guess since ANTIFA has been vanquished, it'll be time to refocus and rebroadcast the threat from MS13, never mind those white supremacists though.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    anTEEEEfah!!!

• SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    anTEEEEfah!!!

BOO!
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    And now we have Thighland, possibly where the Yo Semites live. It’s also close to somewhere he likes to grab. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,814
    Stuff like Yo-semites and Thighland...that's not a bug; it's a feature.  The stupidity is a feature.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    And now we have Thighland, possibly where the Yo Semites live. It’s also close to somewhere he likes to grab. 
    dinesh disouza tweeted 3 times saying trump pronounced it correctly, and every other person in america pronounces it wrong. 

the bootlicking is embarrassing. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    We could ask the Thighs what they prefer. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    i guess the prime minister of Tailand could be called the Thigh Master?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    dinesh disouza tweeted 3 times saying trump pronounced it correctly, and every other person in america pronounces it wrong. 

the bootlicking is embarrassing. 
    ew
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Chris Cuomo thinks he's CRAY.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Holy fuck, I thought you guys were joking about Thighland.
This discussion has been closed.