psst...6/1/2020

13»

Comments

• Like I said, I think they decided to incorporate pack mules into the shipping of those particular items. Mine took 23 days to get to Texas from Seattle!
  • edited July 2020
    Bump! @Santos L. Halper any idea what exactly is going on with the shipping? 
  • I received an order of two PJ compact discs today (July 28th) that was supposedly shipped on July 14th. That's at least somewhat better than the 23 days I had to wait for my orange "Choices" shirt to get from Seattle to Texas. The shipping method is referred to as UPS mail innovations. It doesn't seem like there's anything innovative about it -- unless dragging one's ass is considered innovative. Ugh! 
  • I'd rather pay $10 (rather than $6) for shipping and get my orders a week earlier. What gives? 
  • Looks like the T-shirt finally moved and made it into Canada. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Looks like the T-shirt finally moved and made it into Canada. 

Great! Mine is expected to arrive on August 4th. It was processed in Richmond, BC yesterday.
  • Got mine today in Toronto. Very sharp in black with the orange border. Very happy with this purchase
  • Cool. The trek is over!
  • Cool. The trek is over!
    Yes. Was quite shocked when I opened my mailbox and saw a package from 10c. The shirt is dynamite. Might be the best T-shirt in a long time especially the colour combinations and how they pop. 
    Got mine today in Toronto. Very sharp in black with the orange border. Very happy with this purchase

Sweet! Got an email from Canada Post it's waiting for me at my local community mail box. :)