Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.
«13

Comments

  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 7,775
    Nice!
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 63,719
    Great!
  • Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Bell Gardens, CAPosts: 2,142
    Got it!
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 22,753
    Want the orange one. But to expensive to have it reach Sweden.

    Any chance the EU shop will get them @Santos L. Halper
     ?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • JedJed New York CityPosts: 1,017
    edited June 1
    Proceeds will go to the Vitalogy Foundation to support organizations working to prevent gun violence in the United States.

    Awesome!

    Thanks Santos!
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,473
    Orange is my wife’s favorite color. 2 shirts and a poster. There’s 120 gone. At least with matching shirts we can go to the Sadie Hawkins dance in style. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 63,719


    Can we still track the order in our 10club order status?
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 310
    I’ve turned all my PJ shirts into a quilt 
  • JW269453JW269453 Lubbock, TXPosts: 617
    edited June 1
    I wish it was a reissue of the original gold/green combo with the other photo. I wore that one and the freak puppet until they fell apart. Classic shirt and cool nonetheless that it received a makeover, 10 out of 10 is better than 9 out of 10!
  • I hate the exchange rate. 
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 20,007
    Wish we could just order 2 or more at the same time 
    I miss igotid88
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 63,719
    I hate the exchange rate. 

    Same here.

    For those who ordered a shirt, did you receive an email? It's in my order status, but no email which I usually get right after placing an order @ the 10club store.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 20,007
    demetrios said:
    I hate the exchange rate. 

    Same here.

    For those who ordered a shirt, did you receive an email? It's in my order status, but no email which I usually get right after placing an order @ the 10club store.
    I got an email 
    I miss igotid88
  • SK20613SK20613 Apex, NCPosts: 84
    Do I go black, because I just like black better. Or do I go orange, for gun violence awareness...
  • JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 268
    Black with the Orange letter on the back just pops in the picture. Black I went
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FLPosts: 593
    Just wondering, has this girl ever recreated the image now that she is older? Similar to the Nevermind baby, and the Blind Melon Bee Girl, I think it is cool to see these iconic 90s rock images recreated 20 years later.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 6,609
    Want the orange one. But to expensive to have it reach Sweden.

    Any chance the EU shop will get them @Santos L. Halper
     ?
    This^^^
    I would  love to buy one but  cant afford the  u.s site.
    Please let euro shop have them

    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

    this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 11,561
    hihobibo said:
    Just wondering, has this girl ever recreated the image now that she is older? Similar to the Nevermind baby, and the Blind Melon Bee Girl, I think it is cool to see these iconic 90s rock images recreated 20 years later.

    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 22,753
    So any chance the orange one reaches the UK/EU shop?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 63,719
    igotid88 said:
    demetrios said:
    I hate the exchange rate. 

    Same here.

    For those who ordered a shirt, did you receive an email? It's in my order status, but no email which I usually get right after placing an order @ the 10club store.
    I got an email 

    Weird. I contacted them to see if my order is all good. It is. :)
  • JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 268
    demetrios said:
    igotid88 said:
    demetrios said:
    I hate the exchange rate. 

    Same here.

    For those who ordered a shirt, did you receive an email? It's in my order status, but no email which I usually get right after placing an order @ the 10club store.
    I got an email 

    Weird. I contacted them to see if my order is all good. It is. :)
    Not that you need it, but when I ordered, it came with a download of Gigaton.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 22,753
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 63,719
    JBC7913 said:
    demetrios said:
    igotid88 said:
    demetrios said:
    I hate the exchange rate. 

    Same here.

    For those who ordered a shirt, did you receive an email? It's in my order status, but no email which I usually get right after placing an order @ the 10club store.
    I got an email 

    Weird. I contacted them to see if my order is all good. It is. :)
    Not that you need it, but when I ordered, it came with a download of Gigaton.

    Yeah? I didn't get bubkiss. 


  • bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WAPosts: 1,057
    edited June 3
    I wish they would have left it original with 9 out of 10 instead of 10 out of 10. Growing up, most kids I knew played with toy guns, and played cops (CHiPs) and robbers, or cowboys, etc. Not really a choice to be had with this new shirt. Oh well. I know the band is trying to send a message, so I get the change, even if it is false.
    Post edited by bosshogg18 on
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 5,442
    I wish they would have left it original with 9 out of 10 instead of 10 out of 10. Growing up, most kids I knew played with toy guns, and played cops (CHiPs) and robbers, or cowboys, etc. Not really a choice to be had with this new shirt. Oh well. I know the band is trying to send a message, so I get the change, even if it is false.
    Wow. Just noticed that. 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 7,069
    I wish they would have left it original with 9 out of 10 instead of 10 out of 10. Growing up, most kids I knew played with toy guns, and played cops (CHiPs) and robbers, or cowboys, etc. Not really a choice to be had with this new shirt. Oh well. I know the band is trying to send a message, so I get the change, even if it is false.
    Aw man.  I had some awesome cap guns.  Good memories.   
    Semi-related, i bought my youngest a badass supersoaker last week.  I bought one too so we could battle.  So when i’m not on conference calls im usually getting lit up by that kid.  I walk in the house soaking wet for the next call.  
  • JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 268
    demetrios said:
    JBC7913 said:
    demetrios said:
    igotid88 said:
    demetrios said:
    I hate the exchange rate. 

    Same here.

    For those who ordered a shirt, did you receive an email? It's in my order status, but no email which I usually get right after placing an order @ the 10club store.
    I got an email 

    Weird. I contacted them to see if my order is all good. It is. :)
    Not that you need it, but when I ordered, it came with a download of Gigaton.

    Yeah? I didn't get bubkiss. 



Sign In or Register to comment.