TEN CLUB UK/EU STORE!

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    23scidoo said:
    demetrios said:
    23scidoo said:
    Do you know if i can use a gift card to UK shop??

You won't be able to use the gift cards @ https://shop.pearljam.com/collections/gift-cards on https://pearljam.probitymerch.com/ . Only if you have a gift card from https://www.musicglue.com/ can you use @ the UK shop.

Thank you D!!

No problemo! :) 

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Wonder if the UK/EU store will be selling any of the MTV Unplugged reissue copies.
  • demetrios said:
    Wonder if the UK/EU store will be selling any of the MTV Unplugged reissue copies.
    Was wondering the same

2000/05/29 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2006/04/20 The Astoria, London, UK
    2006/08/29 Gelredome, Arnhem, Netherlands
    2007/06/18 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2009/08/18 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2010/06/25 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2012/06/20 MEN Arena, Manchester, UK
    2012/07/30 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2013/02/10 O2 Academy Islington, UK (Brad)
    2013/09/19 O2 Academy Brixton, UK (Soundgarden)
    2014/07/08 first direct Arena, Leeds, UK
    2014/07/11 MK Bowl, Milton Keynes, UK
    2017/06/06 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2018/07/17 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2022/07/08 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2022/07/09 Hyde Park, London, UK
  • Sold out so probably no chance now. Such a shame for us Euro's who can't afford to spend double/triple what a record is worth on shipping and import costs.
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • LostRebelLostRebel Athens, Greece Posts: 252
    it is available again at the US shop
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    I'm trying to purchase an item and I keep receiving a message about wrong postcode. How's that possible? Has anyone else experienced problems with the UK/EU shop recently?
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    Sold out so probably no chance now. Such a shame for us Euro's who can't afford to spend double/triple what a record is worth on shipping and import costs.
    I don't think they care for us..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • 23scidoo said:
    Sold out so probably no chance now. Such a shame for us Euro's who can't afford to spend double/triple what a record is worth on shipping and import costs.
    The fact there’s a Euro store at all suggests otherwise, no?
  • Well, as a - not so - wise man once said:
    “they don’t REALLY care about us“
    most items are not available at the Euro store. I would think new releases like the unplugged CD/ vinyl would be available, but apparently they are not. At least an info like „will not be available at Euro store“ would be great. 
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    23scidoo said:
    Are you satisfied with the store??..honest??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • 23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    Not really, or at least, it's not as good as it could be - there's a big enough market and plenty Pearl Jam fans here to make everything available through the EU store. But that doesn't mean they don't care - the store is great for getting vault releases and to be fair they've given us plenty good tours the past few years. Plus anything I've ever bought from the US store has been shipped quickly and usually with a very reasonable customs value (bought two vinyl's recently and they were valued at $20 total on the customs label).
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    Pap said:
    I'm trying to purchase an item and I keep receiving a message about wrong postcode. How's that possible? Has anyone else experienced problems with the UK/EU shop recently?
    Issue resolved :smile:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • 23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    Not really, or at least, it's not as good as it could be - there's a big enough market and plenty Pearl Jam fans here to make everything available through the EU store. But that doesn't mean they don't care - the store is great for getting vault releases and to be fair they've given us plenty good tours the past few years. Plus anything I've ever bought from the US store has been shipped quickly and usually with a very reasonable customs value (bought two vinyl's recently and they were valued at $20 total on the customs label).
    Everything I’ve bought from US has had the full item value for customs, so you must have been lucky. I was hoping the Halloween shirt would be available, but doesn’t look like it will. They may as well just close it as there has been hardly anything since the World Cup shirts.
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • brouwselbrouwsel The Netherlands Posts: 15
    I think I was lucky, ordered the no code vinyl through the us site because it's allmost half the price!!?? of the same version on the eu site. Value was declared round ten bucks I think. So no extra custums fees.
    My vault 9 was ordered through the eu site, but shipped out from the us. I was anxious for extra costum fees, but that was also declared with a value of ten bucks or so. 
  • 23scidoo said:
    No the EU store is pretty crap, lets call a spade a spade here. If you want any of the merch or rereleases you have to go to the main shop and pay ridiculous taxes.
  • timbo1972timbo1972 Posts: 319
    It was marketing for the (fairly rubbish) football shirts. Now its just a waste of time and web space, tbf. Sadly, there's a data centre somewhere hosting it and whirring away burning electricity for no reason. 
    14.10.2000 Houston, 09.09.2006 Marseilles, 11.09.2006 Paris, 18.06.2007 London, 17.08.2009 Manchester, 18.08.2009 London, 22.06.2010 Dublin, 23.06.2010 Belfast, 25.06.2010 London
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited October 2020
    What happens with (the, sad to say but, Ghost town of a store) with the UK leaving the EU -- will the store be located within the EU or the UK @Santos L. Halper  @Rubysdad ?
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408
    What happens with (the, sad to say but, Ghost town of a store) with the UK leaving the EU -- will the store be located within the EU or the UK @Santos L. Halper  @Rubysdad ?
    That is an excellent question
  • Wanted to order the new Vault vinyl from the EU store. Record costs €47, shipping to The Netherlands €51.89. Shipped from the UK.

This is a joke, right??
    Rotterdam (NL) - Jul 03, 2000 (cancelled) - Irvine (US) - Jun 02, 2003 / San Diego (US) - Jun 05, 2003 / Arnhem (NL) - Aug 29, 2006 / Antwerp (BE)- Aug 30, 2006 / Paris (FR)- Sep 11, 2006 / Pistoia (IT) - Sep 20, 2006 / London (UK) - Jun 18, 2007 / Nijmegen (NL) - Jun 28, 2007 / Rotterdam (NL) - Aug 13, 2009 / Berlin (DE)- Aug 15, 2009 - June 22, 2010 / Dublin (IR) - July 4, 2010 / Rock Werchter (BE)
  • Wanted to order the new Vault vinyl from the EU store. Record costs €47, shipping to The Netherlands €51.89. Shipped from the UK.

This is a joke, right??
    Same for Italy.. this is absolutely ridicolous!  :o
  • axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 383
    Same to Germany. Never seen a UK-based record store or band store with so expensive shipping costs. It would be great, if they correct this, otherwise I can’t justify paying more for shipping than for the actual records. 
  • Its 3.99 signed delivery here. Thats very cheap so how is it so much for everyone else. Is it weight based? 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • axeljohanaxeljohan Posts: 383
    Well, it is cheap for everyone in the UK, but way too expensive for everyone in the EU. 

Looks like Boris Johnson commands the European store. 
  • axeljohan said:
    Well, it is cheap for everyone in the UK, but way too expensive for everyone in the EU. 

Im agreeing with  you.  Its ridiculous. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • ten-vs-vitalogyten-vs-vitalogy Posts: 210
    edited October 2020
    Post edited by ten-vs-vitalogy on
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    axeljohan said:

God i hope not, we'll end up getting a creed seven inch sometime in 2022.
  • raoulduke881raoulduke881 Rome, Italy Posts: 32
    Its 3.99 signed delivery here. Thats very cheap so how is it so much for everyone else. Is it weight based? 
    The Easy Street vinyl shipping rate is an astonishing 16,05€ to Italy, for a total amount of 44,05€, so i think it's definitely weight based.
    I'd really love to buy this particular vault vinyl, but i refuse to pay 51,89€ from the UK/EU store (and 73$ from the US store).
    That's ridiculous.
  • VsVs Posts: 76
    10C please check, shipping costs are very expensive from UK to other EU countries.
  • raoulduke881raoulduke881 Rome, Italy Posts: 32
    I doubt they'll check upon a forum message, i think it's better to drop them a message via https://help.pearljam.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    this is the message i just sent, with a screenshot of the shipping rates asked by probity:

Hello (member XXXXXX),
    can you please do something about the grotesquely high shipping rates that UK/EU store asks for the Vault 10 vinyl set?
    I'd really love to purchase it, but i refuse to pay an astonishing 51,89€ of shipping from the UK to Italy for an item that costs 47€!

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited October 2020
    Wanted to order the new Vault vinyl from the EU store. Record costs €47, shipping to The Netherlands €51.89. Shipped from the UK.

This is a joke, right??
    An idea is to drop in here for 60-90 sec out of your work day and respond to this @Santos L. Halper @Rubysdad

And why not add an extra 45 sec and answer this too:

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"