Comments

• Whothat13girlWhothat13girl Posts: 444
    edited June 2020
    finally framed my two favs.
    Going up on the wall w.the guitar tomorrow..so excited
    Pics. To follow Tomorrow
    Post edited by Whothat13girl on
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    Oh my 5er friends...I hope u are all safe for the last few days of insanity....center city Philly is destroyed.  And they closed our south Philly offices for two days for safety... Craziness
    It’s pretty crazy all over. We also have had both peaceful protests and violent looting in NYC. This is the first time that NYC has had a curfew since the 1940s. The message of the protests is so important. I hope it doesn’t get overshadowed by those few agitators. Everyone stay safe. 
  • MF117973 said:
    Oh my 5er friends...I hope u are all safe for the last few days of insanity....center city Philly is destroyed.  And they closed our south Philly offices for two days for safety... Craziness
    It’s pretty crazy all over. We also have had both peaceful protests and violent looting in NYC. This is the first time that NYC has had a curfew since the 1940s. The message of the protests is so important. I hope it doesn’t get overshadowed by those few agitators. Everyone stay safe. 
    It's been 6pm here and bridge closures as well...people up blowing up atm machines and all... Taking away from the good
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    Was listening to Sirius Radio Lithium station this morning and they said, "Pearl Jam in Baltimore!, Baltimore!" Then they said they were going to play the concert from October 2013 at 2pm today.  Made me think of you guys!!

Yeah, crazy times.  Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse than the Covid situation, now this.  Stay safe everybody!
    Suefire said:
    Was listening to Sirius Radio Lithium station this morning and they said, "Pearl Jam in Baltimore!, Baltimore!" Then they said they were going to play the concert from October 2013 at 2pm today.  Made me think of you guys!!

Yeah, crazy times.  Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse than the Covid situation, now this.  Stay safe everybody!
    I was there. I have the bootleg of that show as well. It is awesome. You are right we are living in crazy times. I hope everyone is staying safe. Let's hope this year starts to get better. It certainly can't get worse.

• RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    MF117973 said:
    Suefire said:

I was there. I have the bootleg of that show as well. It is awesome. You are right we are living in crazy times. I hope everyone is staying safe. Let's hope this year starts to get better. It certainly can't get worse.

Don’t give it any ideas.

PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 642
    Suefire said:

yeah heard that!
    Hope everyone is good! 
  • Well my friends..I'm gonna back to work full time in the office Monday
    Well my friends..I'm gonna back to work full time in the office Monday
    Good luck with your first day back. Stay safe. 
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Hour 100 of nothing but PJ radio, bourbon, weed, and Excel spreadsheets.

Outside of bathroom and kitchen runs, I have not left this spot in 4 days. Sleeping outside is highly underrated BTW.

When life gives you lemons, make fucking lemonade.
    n
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,928
    Saltzy23 said:
    Hour 100 of nothing but PJ radio, bourbon, weed, and Excel spreadsheets.

Outside of bathroom and kitchen runs, I have not left this spot in 4 days. Sleeping outside is highly underrated BTW.

When life gives you lemons, make fucking lemonade.
    n
    I fully support drinking while fucking with excel. I am on beer 5 while creating a 27 tab workbook for a Navy project we are working on. Im sure ill have to redo it all Monday.

Glad to see your making the best of it!
  • Nothing like sitting on a laptop for three mth to 50 echo in one week... I'm physically and mentally drained.. pumping up the pearl jam and napping with the pup
  • Hello my friends... Just checking in
    Hey. Nice to see this thread pop up. I hope everyone is doing great and staying safe. I hope we can meet up for shows someday soon. At least Sea Hear Now rescheduled. I’m holding on to my ticket for next year. Who’s in?
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Hey everyone - it's been awhile; hope you're all doing well.  Same day after day for me, still holding out hope we'll all meet in person sometime in the next 5 years!  
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
    JB274988 said:
    Hey everyone - it's been awhile; hope you're all doing well.  Same day after day for me, still holding out hope we'll all meet in person sometime in the next 5 years!  
    Hey Jeff. Nice to see you. We missed you at the last Zoom. I still have hope as well. We will get there, and when we do it will be amazing. 
  • .morning my friends....my brother made me stickman ear saver for work🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗. I hope you are all doing well.  Miss my f5ers
    .morning my friends....my brother made me stickman ear saver for work🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗. I hope you are all doing well.  Miss my f5ers
    Wow. That is really cute. I hope you are doing well also. Hoping to meet up soon.

• GlowGirl said:
    .morning my friends....my brother made me stickman ear saver for work🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗. I hope you are all doing well.  Miss my f5ers
    Wow. That is really cute. I hope you are doing well also. Hoping to meet up soon.

You too!! Missing my friends
    JB274988 said:
    Whasssup Jeff! Hope you and your family are having some fun together during this pandemic!  
    NICE! 
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Suefire said:
    JB274988 said:
    Whasssup Jeff! Hope you and your family are having some fun together during this pandemic!  
    Not too much on our end, lots of walks in the woods, we did get to join a pool where there are 3 families at a time, so that has been good for the kids.  FYI - can't wait to try to get the Baltimore concert poster for a concert that did not happen!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
    JB274988 said:
    Suefire said:
    JB274988 said:
    Not too much on our end, lots of walks in the woods, we did get to join a pool where there are 3 families at a time, so that has been good for the kids.  FYI - can't wait to try to get the Baltimore concert poster for a concert that did not happen!
    Hey Jeff!  and all who read this for that matter.
    I was gonna try for the poster too,  though it seems a bit masochistic 

So can anyone give me a 101 on how the posters work.
    how many do they make for each show? heard something about getting from artist first then 10 club...if that is true where do you get the artist posters?
    what determines which ones are in higher demand?
    etc.....
    Probably should have asked this in its own thread but whatever
    epbadger said:
    how many do they make for each show? heard something about getting from artist first then 10 club...if that is true where do you get the artist posters?
    etc.....
    Hey. For the Baltimore poster, the AP version from the artist - Ames - went on sale today from their website at 1:00pm ET. They sold out in less then a minute. I tried but couldn’t get one. Hopefully, 10C will put the show edition in the shop soon. They already have a few in the shop now, but not the Baltimore one. I would just check back. If you want posters from the other shows check the poster thread. Some went on sale today, but some others will be up from the artist later on the week. You have to be fast if you want the AP version. Hope you are well. 
    edited August 2020
    GlowGirl said:
    epbadger said:
    etc.....
    Hey. For the Baltimore poster, the AP version from the artist - Ames - went on sale today from their website at 1:00pm ET. They sold out in less then a minute. I tried but couldn’t get one. Hopefully, 10C will put the show edition in the shop soon. They already have a few in the shop now, but not the Baltimore one. I would just check back. If you want posters from the other shows check the poster thread. Some went on sale today, but some others will be up from the artist later on the week. You have to be fast if you want the AP version. Hope you are well. 

GlowGirl said:
    epbadger said:
    etc.....
    Yes! I am well hope you are too!
    so for AP poster you just got to be on artists website? how do you know when it goes on sale?
    do you know who artist for AZ is?
    Post edited by epbadger on
    edited August 2020
    epbadger said:
    GlowGirl said:
    epbadger said:
    etc.....

GlowGirl said:
    epbadger said:
    etc.....
    Yes! I am well hope you are too!
    so for AP poster you just got to be on artists website? how do you know when it goes on sale?
    do you know who artist for AZ is?
    I’m doing ok. Thanks. Read this thread on the Porch - Pearl Jam 2020 postponed posters available soon. It has most of the poster information. Not sure about AZ, but it might be on here. 

Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • Hi friends... No luck on a poster 
    Hope everyone is hanging in there
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Scranton, PA Posts: 756
    Watching the Seattle Home Show right now. Hope everyone is well! Miss you guys!
    Off (s)He Goes