Pearl Jam Gigaton Prints

Comments

• Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,541
    What has everyone been doing for framing these?  Was hoping to just locate a simple "floating" one, but my search wasnt very fruitful, wondering if I will have to go the custom route whenever our retail stores open
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,033
    Depends how big of a frame you want. Custom frames.com will do a 31 inch frame 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    What has everyone been doing for framing these?  Was hoping to just locate a simple "floating" one, but my search wasnt very fruitful, wondering if I will have to go the custom route whenever our retail stores open

That really needs a colored mat behind it to show the edges 
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    demetrios said:

Cool! Thanks!
    KM73780 said:
    Depends how big of a frame you want. Custom frames.com will do a 31 inch frame 
    Cool, Ill have to look, have you ordered from there before?  

Apologies if Ive missed this detail in the past.
    I got one from there, yeah. It’s nothing fancy, just a plain black frame, but for that size it was a good price and I wanted something that wouldn’t take up the whole wall. 
  • RK50065RK50065 St. Louis, MO Posts: 885
    Cat not impressed.
  • i got idi got id Posts: 862
    Look at Americanframe.com. I’ve framed a bunch of stuff ordering from there 

• Groda03Groda03 Posts: 140
    Received my Krzysztof print on Thursday (signed #196).  It is gorgeous but even better in person.  Took it to the framers today.  Floating it behind a contrast color to accentuate the edges.  Black frame.  Will get it back on June 6th.  Can't wait.  

• desolatejoydesolatejoy London Posts: 224
    KM73780 said:

😍 What a beaut! 
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
    KM73780 said:

😍 What a beaut! 

Indeed she is.
    Haha thanks. It looks awesome. I went with a 31 inch frame to conserve wall space and then just put the mat behind it to show the edges. I think the frame and mat only cost like $60 total. 
    Domaradzki's print is finally sold out.

• thwbadenthwbaden Posts: 16
    demetrios said:

Hallo from Germany, I have buy the two frames from the german shop www.bildershop-24.de
    The ebay-name from this seller is rahmen-direkt (which means frames-direct). You can get frames in all sizes and colours. I also order a white one for the Ames-Print which I get from TC. The other ones I order directly from the artist-pages ... 
    Since I wanted to hang the two prints side by side, I chose the same color. I am hanging the Ames print separately elsewhere.

• SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,072
    KM73780 said:
    Haha thanks. It looks awesome. I went with a 31 inch frame to conserve wall space and then just put the mat behind it to show the edges. I think the frame and mat only cost like $60 total. 
    Customframes.com? I got redirected to diplomaframe.com 
    Yeah sorry it’s custompictureframes.com I believe 
  • More CowbellMore Cowbell Posts: 167
    Anyone get their Ken Taylor print from his direct sale?  My tracking still says it is with Australian Post as of May 15th.
    Brad Klausen was asked to do one. Listen @  50:02 mark.

• demetrios said:

Thanks for this. Interesting stuff. 

Brad's right about Ken Taylor - phenominal stuff by that guy.
    demetrios said:

Thanks for this. Interesting stuff. 

Brad's right about Ken Taylor - phenominal stuff by that guy.

He is. Still wished Brad got a chance to make a Gigaton print.
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,625
    Anyone get their Ken Taylor print from his direct sale?  My tracking still says it is with Australian Post as of May 15th.
    I have not received mine yet. Have you? 

• More CowbellMore Cowbell Posts: 167
    cmalisze said:
    I have not received mine yet. Have you? 

Yes, just two days ago, Monday.  I had contacted them last week about it and they had tracked a bunch of them to the US awaiting delivery.  So I imagine that many will be delivered this week.
    Who's the lucky fan who won Ames Bros' Gigaton art print from last months10club contest?
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    I really do like that Ames print, however I am not a fan of the edges at all....I would definitely matt the edges out and keep it clean
    I’ve framed mine to show the edges and I think it looks great