Comments

• ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    a5pj said:
    Code for Grimes: Art Angels
    Just used it, thanks!
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    mfc2006 said:
    Brad "Best Friends" (11x17) poster......

Free to the first person that can guess one of my top 2 favorite BRAD songs. 
    Still available......

Happy Saturday!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • BERKNYCBERKNYC Los Angeles, CA Posts: 34
    I'd like that Brad poster....
  • BERKNYCBERKNYC Los Angeles, CA Posts: 34
    Every Whisper and 20th Century
    BERKNYC said:
    Every Whisper and 20th Century
    Nope....sorry. Guess again!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • whoanelly15whoanelly15 Posts: 737
    edited May 2020
    Bump for one of my modern guitar heroes... heroines... that sounds bad, but you get the idea. I think this went unclaimed last page. Also have these:

Had these for a while and don’t think I would have ever redeemed them. Doing some quarantine, spring, spin-cleaning of all my records and found the codes. Please reply if claimed. Cheers!

Edit:
    Cornell - Higher Truth claimed
    St. Vincent - s/t claimed
    DMB Crash ?
    Post edited by whoanelly15 on
    ^^^Thanks! I grabbed the Cornell.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    ^^^Thanks! I grabbed the Cornell.
    Enjoy! Just an absolute gem of an album. 
  • PM16037PM16037 Ballston Spa, NY Posts: 1,145

Bump for one of my modern guitar heroes... heroines... that sounds bad, but you get the idea. I think this went unclaimed last page. Also have these:

Had these for a while and don’t think I would have ever redeemed them. Doing some quarantine, spring, spin-cleaning of all my records and found the codes. Please reply if claimed. Cheers!

Cornell - Higher Truth claimed
    DMB site is old and doesn't work.
    St Vincent says already claimed
    murdochanson @ expressobeans.com
    MurdocHanson @ Discogs.com
    Murdoc_Hanson @ collectionzz.com
    Mansfield, Massachusetts (September 16, 1998) / Saratoga Springs, New York (August 27, 2000) / Albany, New York (April 29, 2003) / Mansfield, Massachusetts (July 02, 2003) / Mansfield, Massachusetts (July 03, 2003) / Boston, Massachusetts (September 28, 2004) / Boston, Massachusetts (September 29, 2004) / Kitchener, Ontario (September 11, 2005) / London, Ontario (September 12, 2005) / Hamilton, Ontario (September 13, 2005) / Albany, New York (May 12, 2006) / Hartford, CT (May 15, 2010) / Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013) / Worcester, MA (October 15, 2013) / Worcester, MA (October 16, 2013) / Brooklyn, NY (October 19, 2013) / Boston 1 (August 05, 2016) / Boston 2 (August 07, 2016) / MSG, NY (September 11, 2022)
    PM16037 
    DMB site is old and doesn't work.
    St Vincent says already claimed
    Thanks for the update. Someone must have grabbed it. Sorry you missed out. I’ll check the DMB link when I get home (blocked at work). If I find a working code, I’ll send it your way. 
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    Free download-  just tell us if you claim it:
    Thievery Corporation:  The Temple of I & I      www.dropcards.com/vinyl      D99Q79NMR3

Symphonik (Brand new release)   http://www.furnacemfg.com/redeem   Yv6buHeNAsY

enjoy!
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,712
    Higher truth is amongst the  best music ever made. His soul is right  there in this album. 
    I listen to chris every day in some form. 
    He was the greatest talent of our time. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    Higher truth is amongst the  best music ever made. His soul is right  there in this album. 
    I listened to it for the first time yesterday.....WOW. I'm a big Cornell/SG fan, but haven't listened to any of his tuff since he passed away. It was just too difficult. BIG thanks to @whoanelly15 for the code!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    I listened to it for the first time yesterday.....WOW. I'm a big Cornell/SG fan, but haven't listened to any of his tuff since he passed away. It was just too difficult. BIG thanks to @whoanelly15 for the code!
    Really glad you’re enjoying it. Feels like we should have had another 20 years of music like that from him. In my opinion, he was never better than he was when he left us. Such a loss, but so many gifts in his music for us to keep enjoying. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mfc2006 said:
    Really glad you’re enjoying it. Feels like we should have had another 20 years of music like that from him. In my opinion, he was never better than he was when he left us. Such a loss, but so many gifts in his music for us to keep enjoying. 
    just saw an instagram post where he was being interviewed and was talking about the song Josephine. put on Higher Truth right away. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

mfc2006 said:
    just saw an instagram post where he was being interviewed and was talking about the song Josephine. put on Higher Truth right away. 
    I’m gonna have to put it on now, too. And this is in danger of becoming a Higher Truth thread now! Haha. That little guitar interlude at the beginning of Josephine is one of my favorite little moments on there.
    edited May 2020

Thought I had a copy that never got a lottery ticket. Lucky day! Should be for mp3 or FLAC. For the first Mom who wants it (honor system). Happy Mother’s Day!

edit: Queens of the Stone Age ...Like Clockwork
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    edited May 2020
    Thinning out some PJ memoribilia. These are all free to good homes.  I figure in the middle of a pandemic why not make some other people happy and give due justice to some things I haven't looked at or listened to in ages.  Here are the rules:
    1. Please read all rules.
    2. Due to shipping costs, these items are open to the US only. I apologize in advance, but I will not accept offers to cover international shipping.
    3. Respond by DM only. This will ensure all responses are in one place, chronologically.
    4. First come, first serve.
    5. Claim up to 5 items (I believe this is a fair balance of spreading the love and minimizing shipping costs)
    6. List 1 - and only 1 - backup item in case something is already claimed.  If more than one item is claimed or your backup item is already claimed too, that's just the nature of the game.
    7. All items will be shipped media mail.
    8. Everything shows typical shelf wear but is all intact and as close to original condition as time has allowed.  All CD's cases, jewel and digipak alike, have been stored in bags for the last 7 or so years.
    9. Please "pay it forward" to fellow humans in some way that will make their lives easier or brighter for a moment.

7" Vinyl singles:
    Po & The 4Fathers - Kingdom Come b/w Do Ya
    EODM/PJMC - I Want You So Hard b/w I Love You All The Time
    Pearl Jam - The Fixer b/w Supersonic (white)

Bootleg CD's:
    Calgary, AB 12-02-13 (silver press)
    St. Paul. MN 10-19-14 (silver press)
    Tampa, FL 04-11-16 (silver press)

CD singles:
    Alive/Once/Wash
    Even Flow/Dirty Frank/Oceans (remix)
    Jeremy/Footsteps/YellowLedbetter
    Go/Small Town (acoustic)/Alone
    Merkinball
    Who You Are/Habit
    Given To Fly/Pilate/Leatherman (*has a torn promo sticker on back)
    Wishlist/U*/Brain of J
    I Am Mine/Down (US)
    I Am Mine/Down/Bushleaguer/Undone (AU)
    Save You/Other Side

Deep Mags:
    Winter/Spring 06 (v1.1)
    Summer/Fall 06 (v1.2)
    Winter/Spring 07 (v2.1)
    Summer/Fall 08 (v3.1)
    Winter/Spring 09 "Special Ten Issue" (v4.1)
    Winter/Spring 10 "DeepSix!" (v5.1)
    All Seasons 11 "It's a Celebration" (PJ20)
    All Season 12 "The Mayan Calendar Ends"
    All Seasons 13 "New Start"
    All Seasons 13 "Mankind"
    All Seasons 14 "Educate"
    All Seasons 15 "Pack Rat"
    All Seasons 16 "Mni Wiconi" (stencil intact/unused)

Ten Club Newsletters:
    #21  Bootleg Companion 03
    #24 Final newsletter/foldout poster

Magazines:
    Rolling Stone "Pearl Jam: The Ultimate Guide To Their Music & Legend" Special Collector's Edition

**STOCK UPDATE: 05-17-20 17:00
    Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
  • pearljim10pearljim10 AZ Posts: 404
    mfc2006 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Brad "Best Friends" (11x17) poster......

Free to the first person that can guess one of my top 2 favorite BRAD songs. 
    Still available......

Happy Saturday!
    Takin it easy or Shinin
    The plural of VINYL is VINYL. slh

1996 - Randalls Island 9/28 9/29, Buffalo 10/1
    1998 - Camden 8/28 8/29, East Rutherford 9/8, MSG 9/10, Hartford 9/13
    2000 - Letterman 4/12, Jones Beach 8/23 8/24 8/25, Saratoga Springs 8/27
    2003 - Long Island 4/30, Phoenix 6/7, MSG 7/8 7/9
    2006 - San Diego 7/7
    2009 - Philly IV 10/31
    2010 - MSG 5/20 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 Movie 9/23
    2012 - EV Phoenix 4/13
    2013 - Phoenix 11/19
    2016 - Telluride 7/10
    2018 - Boston/Fenway 9/4
    2019 - EV Tempe Innings Festival 3/3
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,259
    Thinning out some PJ memoribilia. These are all free to good homes.  I figure in the middle of a pandemic why not make some other people happy and give due justice to some things I haven't looked at or listened to in ages.  Here are the rules:
    1. Please read all rules.
    2. Due to shipping costs, these items are open to the US only. I apologize in advance, but I will not accept offers to cover international shipping.
    3. Respond by DM only. This will ensure all responses are in one place, chronologically.
    4. First come, first serve.
    5. Claim up to 5 items (I believe this is a fair balance of spreading the love and minimizing shipping costs)
    6. List 1 - and only 1 - backup item in case something is already claimed.  If more than one item is claimed or your backup item is already claimed too, that's just the nature of the game.
    7. All items will be shipped media mail.
    8. Everything shows typical shelf wear but is all intact and as close to original condition as time has allowed.  All CD's cases, jewel and digipak alike, have been stored in bags for the last 7 or so years.
    9. Please "pay it forward" to fellow humans in some way that will make their lives easier or brighter for a moment.

7" Vinyl singles:
    Po & The 4Fathers - Kingdom Come b/w Do Ya
    EODM/PJMC - I Want You So Hard b/w I Love You All The Time
    Pearl Jam - The Fixer b/w Supersonic (white)

Bootleg CD's:
    Calgary, AB 12-02-13 (silver press)
    St. Paul. MN 10-19-14 (silver press)
    Tampa, FL 04-11-16 (silver press)

CD singles:
    Alive/Once/Wash
    Even Flow/Dirty Frank/Oceans (remix)
    Jeremy/Footsteps/YellowLedbetter
    Go/Small Town (acoustic)/Alone
    Merkinball
    Who You Are/Habit
    Given To Fly/Pilate/Leatherman (*has a torn promo sticker on back)
    Wishlist/U*/Brain of J
    I Am Mine/Down (US)
    I Am Mine/Down/Bushleaguer/Undone (AU)
    Save You/Other Side

Deep Mags:
    Winter/Spring 06 (v1.1)
    Summer/Fall 06 (v1.2)
    Winter/Spring 07 (v2.1)
    Summer/Fall 08 (v3.1)
    Winter/Spring 09 "Special Ten Issue" (v4.1)
    Winter/Spring 10 "DeepSix!" (v5.1)
    All Seasons 11 "It's a Celebration" (PJ20)
    All Season 12 "The Mayan Calendar Ends"
    All Seasons 13 "New Start"
    All Seasons 13 "Mankind"
    All Seasons 14 "Educate"
    All Seasons 15 "Pack Rat"
    All Seasons 16 "Mni Wiconi" (stencil intact/unused)

Ten Club Newsletters:
    #21  Bootleg Companion 03
    #24 Final newsletter/foldout poster

Magazines:
    Rolling Stone "Pearl Jam: The Ultimate Guide To Their Music & Legend" Special Collector's Edition

**STOCK UPDATE: 05-12-20 20:08
    This is such a cool thing for you to do :clap:
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,609
    ^^^way to go dyer!!!^^^
    That 'do ya' song from Po got some funky stone riffs. 

Thought I had a copy that never got a lottery ticket. Lucky day! Should be for mp3 or FLAC. For the first Mom who wants it (honor system). Happy Mother’s Day!

Alright moms, you had your chance. If this is still unclaimed, it’s up for grabs for the next in line. Please reply if claimed. Cheers. 
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465

Alright moms, you had your chance. If this is still unclaimed, it’s up for grabs for the next in line. Please reply if claimed. Cheers. 

It was still available, so I grabbed it. Thanks so much! Love this album but I hadn't bought it yet.

It was still available, so I grabbed it. Thanks so much! Love this album but I hadn't bought it yet.
    Great! Thanks. Enjoy. It is a gem, for sure. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,609
    edited May 2020
    Contest ended!!! Winner was #4 NAUjackfan!

Thanks to @Attaway77for his pristine 2012 pumpkin halloween shirt I recieved today!!!
     I really am inspired by his generosity...and ALL the kind fans here who share their stuff with me and others.

Everyone can play!

10 different fans post comment
    "mystery" in post.
    I'll pick a random fan and announce winner!

or loser if you dont like my stuff....

Ready, set.....contest over!!!!
    Post edited by Loujoe on
  • Mystery
  • bobear05bobear05 St. Louis Posts: 740
    Mystery
    all and all it's no ones fault
  • HeisenberglivesHeisenberglives Portland, OR Posts: 25
    mystery
  • NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Mystery 
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • SlettelleirSlettelleir Mendota Heights, MN Posts: 108
    Mystery