Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,689
    Eddie vedder on the broom...making like fun ...hahahaha that was great..hope u guys caught the Hawaii special
    I watched. It was funny. I liked his little moonwalk as well. 
  • TW150753TW150753 Posts: 159
    Two things:  whenever I get logged out I always search for "dummies" on the main page to find our group... I think this group may be one of the smartest groups I've been a part of, still looking forward to Baltimore even though I still don't have tickets!!  Second, I'm listening to Alive right now, studio version, and I can't help but think about the evolution of this song, first Ed's story abbot his father, then us, his fans turning I'm still alive into a positive.  Now, I believe this song should be our daily mantra.  Be safe, be smart, stay alive!  I'll see you soon.  We CAN do this!
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,927
    Just checking in. Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe and healthy. 
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    I'm good.  Still sitting on the extra pair for Oak1 that I wanted to get to Robbie.

I was holding off before the postponement because I needed a US banking account.  It got opened, but then I couldn't get through the phone queues to get my online access setup.  Because I didn't use the account in 45 days they close it again.    I put through a new app today, so that I'll be prepared to get them to Robbie when things return to normal.

I so hope I can make the new oakland dates (Whenever they are).  So much effort put into getting GAs :)
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,072
    Thinking about a couple thousand people packed together in GA breathing, coughing, and sneezing on each other... Yikes. It's gonna be awhile 
    SHZA said:
    Thinking about a couple thousand people packed together in GA breathing, coughing, and sneezing on each other... Yikes. It's gonna be awhile 
    No doubt.
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    SHZA said:
    It depends.  If the virus magically dissapears then it's a non-issue.  To be in that environment and know it's still circulating... that would be unpleasant.

At least the Arena pits aren't sardined like the stadium pits... there's a little room in there.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    It won’t magically disappear.  There are however vaccines and treatments in testing.  If something pans out (hopefully when not if) that will be the thing that brings shows back.  

I’m beginning to wonder though if GA will ever come back.  My view has been why not, if reserved can come back it’s not really that different, but GA does probably pose incremental risk.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,072
    edited April 2020
    https://youtu.be/Y9QDVUPYmjU

It's going to disappear and go down to zero cases. Now 1 million and counting 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    Great to see all the folks on the zoom again the other night!  Looking forward to doing it again sometime!
  • Whothat13girlWhothat13girl Posts: 444
    edited April 2020
    I would absolutely die if my name was ever pulled out of any hat that had to do with Eddie.  .I wouldn't be able to be up on the stage or even speak 😂😂😂
    But I will certainly try
    I would absolutely die if my name was ever pulled out of any hat that had to do with Eddie.  .I wouldn't be able to be up on the stage or even speak 😂😂😂
    But I will certainly try
    We'd all sing happy birthday to you!  And then Ed's gonna smash that cake in your face, epic!
    TW150753 said:
    But I will certainly try
    We'd all sing happy birthday to you!  And then Ed's gonna smash that cake in your face, epic!
    🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 A girl can dream 😍
    Happy Monday to you guys!
  • epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 642
    Suefire said:
    You too!!!
    Hope everyone is OK?
    Suefire said:
    Is it Monday? I don't even know anymore :) I hope everyone is doing well. Let's Zoom again soon. I feel like by the time Baltimore comes around - we will all be good friends. Stay safe, all.
    edited May 2020
    Well..wish me luck ...donated 50$ in entries..for the all in challenge...Atleast the max is 220 per person for entries... So it will be "more fair" 
    Good news . We are opening office one day per week next week for urgent testing and clearances . So I'll be working a 12 hour day.. but baby steps 
    Hope all my f5ers are well..miss u guys
    Good news . We are opening office one day per week next week for urgent testing and clearances . So I'll be working a 12 hour day.. but baby steps 
    Hope all my f5ers are well..miss u guys
    That is great that you will going back to work. Sounds like a long day. Please stay safe and well. Keep us posted how it is going.

Well..wish me luck ...donated 50$ in entries..for the all in challenge...Atleast the max is 220 per person for entries... So it will be "more fair" 
    Good luck!!!
    Also, we have a Zoom plan now so we can have longer Happy Hours in the future if we want without having to switch up on the Zoom calls!
    We hope you all have a great weekend!
    edited May 2020
    Suefire said:
    Good luck!!!
    Also, we have a Zoom plan now so we can have longer Happy Hours in the future if we want without having to switch up on the Zoom calls!
    We hope you all have a great weekend!
    That is awesome about the Zoom plan. We should set something up soon. All of my work Zoom accounts have made it password protected, so it is more difficult to set up. I hope everyone is doing well. Another Friday night at home :anguished:

Post edited by GlowGirl on
    Suefire said:
    Good luck!!!
    We hope you all have a great weekend!I

I'm in. Always🤗🤗
    happy .mother's day to all my f5 mom's .. 
    Found this gem my 16 year old son made 9 years ago🤗🤗🤗. 
    TW150753 said:
    Two things:  whenever I get logged out I always search for "dummies" on the main page to find our group... I think this group may be one of the smartest groups I've been a part of, still looking forward to Baltimore even though I still don't have tickets!!  Second, I'm listening to Alive right now, studio version, and I can't help but think about the evolution of this song, first Ed's story abbot his father, then us, his fans turning I'm still alive into a positive.  Now, I believe this song should be our daily mantra.  Be safe, be smart, stay alive!  I'll see you soon.  We CAN do this!
    I was on so much it comes right up as a favorite in chrome 😂😂
    Sweet. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. I am not one of them - but I appreciate you all!!

MF117973 said:
    Sweet. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. I am not one of them - but I appreciate you all!!
    (I am the favorite Aunt, though =))

MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    (I am the favorite Aunt, though =))

Favorite aunt's are the best.. and u can send them home 😂😂😂😂
    TW150753 said:
    haha!  I just type "fan" into the web address on the browser and this thread pops up as a selection!

Hey we are going to be tied up with family this weekend.  Will get a zoom party together next week sometime!  
    edited May 2020
    Suefire said:
    TW150753 said:
    haha!  I just type "fan" into the web address on the browser and this thread pops up as a selection!

Hey we are going to be tied up with family this weekend.  Will get a zoom party together next week sometime!  
    I’m up for it. Keep me posted. I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.