PJ Radio

Comments

• Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Corduroy alternate take on channel 22. I never knew this existed. Bad ass!!
    Bridge School 96 version? Love it!
    @PJNB no it was a studio version!

Was it the version from the reissue of Vitalogy?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJNB said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Corduroy alternate take on channel 22. I never knew this existed. Bad ass!!
    Bridge School 96 version? Love it!
    @PJNB no it was a studio version!

Was it the version from the reissue of Vitalogy?
    Yes! that was it.  I never knew it existed.  It was awesome!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,905
    Will PJ Radio be playing Gigaton midnight(03/27) eastern (9PM 03/26 Pacific) tonight?
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    will PJ Radio be working today? :prayer::prayer::prayer:

PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Will PJ Radio be playing Gigaton midnight(03/27) eastern (9PM 03/26 Pacific) tonight?
    We did play Gigaton at 10p pacific last night and now are dealing with freaking gremlins who decide to attack the day of the gigaton release. will be back with you as soon as possible. 
    bgirl59 said:
    will PJ Radio be working today? :prayer::prayer::prayer:

We're back on.  Sorry for the interruption. 
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    edited March 2020
    Thank you Thank you Thank you!! :heart::joy::joy::hug:
    WHAT??? The songs from Gigaton are so amazing!! Comes Then Goes will be sooooo perfect LIVE!!! OMG!! Thank you soooo much!! Crying tears of joy!! :heart::heart:
    Post edited by bgirl59 on
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
    Ok, found the fix to the issue with Ten Club Radio playing on Chrome Browser.

How to get Ten Club Radio to play in Chrome:

In Chrome, go to Settings.

Then Privacy and Security

Click on Site Settings

Scroll to the bottom and click on Insecure Content

Under Allow, click add and add pearljam.com

That should do it for you. 

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    NHiding said:

Click on Site Settings

Worked for me thanks!
  • kenshuntkenshunt London, Ontario, Canada Posts: 2,863
    edited March 2020
    NHiding said:

Click on Site Settings

That should do it for you. PJNB said:

NHiding said:

Click on Site Settings

Worked for me thanks!
    Same
    Post edited by kenshunt on
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    edited April 2020
    4/3/94 on XM right now. I have the chills remembering being home from PSU on spring break, huddled up to my parents stereo speakers and flipping the tapes over to record it. Crazy listening to the crowds then. A bunch of teenagers screaming like its the Beatles. Thanks Robb for the memories..and then some
  • axellaire8axellaire8 Belgium Posts: 222
    NHiding said:

Click on Site Settings

Much thanks to you. It works now!!!

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

EV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Remember The Eddie Vedder Radio Show?
    SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio December 5th 2012

Good times! Maybe a new special in the day's ahead? :)

• dstanfield80dstanfield80 Posts: 108
    Anyone else having trouble with this again? Was happy to have it working recently and today it is back to silence.
  • kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    edited May 2020
    Anyone else having trouble with this again? Was happy to have it working recently and today it is back to silence.
    Yes, I've had silence today too.

Post edited by kaseylily on
    All is good now 😀 thanks so much!
  • RhinoJamRhinoJam Raleighwood Posts: 592
    Anyone aware of issues with Pearl Jam Radio... I get no audio out of it and have already changed my settings to allow content from www.pearljam.com  - - I have no issues with other sites/audio. - - Any help  is greatly appreciated!
    Charlotte 10/4/96 Raleigh 8/31/98 Charlotte 8/4/00 Raleigh 4/15/03 Asheville 10/6/04
    Bonnaroo 6/14/08 Spectrum 10/30/09 Spectrum 10/31/09 Atlanta 9/22/12 Wrigley 7/19/13
    Baltimore 10/27/13 Charlottesville 10/29/13 Charlotte 10/30/13 OKC 11/16/13
    St. Louis 10/03/14 Greenville 4/16/16 Hampton 4/18/16
    Columbia 4/21/16 Wrigley 8/18/18
    RhinoJam said:
    Anyone aware of issues with Pearl Jam Radio... I get no audio out of it and have already changed my settings to allow content from www.pearljam.com  - - I have no issues with other sites/audio. - - Any help  is greatly appreciated!
    Hasn't been any issues in a good stretch. are you still having an issue? what are you using? desktop or phone?
  • sebcitysebcity Ireland Posts: 35
    RhinoJam said:
    Yes mine isn't working again. This happened before and I followed those instructions to allow insecure content from pearljam.com in chrome settings, that is still applied yet nothing happening now, can't hear a thing
    EV Solo - Dublin 2017
    Berlin 2018
    EV Solo - Dublin 2019
    Imola 2020 
    Imola 2022
    sebcity said:
    RhinoJam said:
    Yes mine isn't working again. This happened before and I followed those instructions to allow insecure content from pearljam.com in chrome settings, that is still applied yet nothing happening now, can't hear a thing
    we were down for a bit this morning but back up now.  still not getting anything? 
  • sebcitysebcity Ireland Posts: 35
    NHiding said:
    sebcity said:
    RhinoJam said:
    we were down for a bit this morning but back up now.  still not getting anything? 
    Back working now, thanks
    EV Solo - Dublin 2017
    Berlin 2018
    EV Solo - Dublin 2019
    Imola 2020 
    Imola 2022
    Even with a fresh install of Firefox,  https://pearljam.com/radio/ is automatically set to Block Audio.

Not working this morning. Right now  Berlin, DE 11/3/96 - Hail, Hail is playing but no audio using Google Chrome from my phone.
    Ten Club Radio as heard here is currently down and will be dealing with technical stuff throughout the weekend. We'll be back with you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.  Stay safe.
    I miss you already😘💞
    You stay safe too!
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,495
    NHiding said:
    Ten Club Radio as heard here is currently down and will be dealing with technical stuff throughout the weekend. We'll be back with you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.  Stay safe.
    I’ll be as patient as needed.  Stay safe and take care of yourselves.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
    NHiding said:
    I’ll be as patient as needed.  Stay safe and take care of yourselves.
    We're back and hopefully the fixes made will eliminate the too often interruptions. 
  • Hi all,  does anyone have any idea how many listeners PJ Radio XM has?  XM has about 34 million subscribers, but I'm curious how many of these listen to PJ Radio.  Couldn't find it in the Annual Report.  Thanks, all.
  • Hi all,  does anyone have any idea how many listeners PJ Radio XM has?  XM has about 34 million subscribers, but I'm curious how many of these listen to PJ Radio.  Couldn't find it in the Annual Report.  Thanks, all.

Well, if you ask Howard Stern...about 34 million!
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    Hi all,  does anyone have any idea how many listeners PJ Radio XM has?  XM has about 34 million subscribers, but I'm curious how many of these listen to PJ Radio.  Couldn't find it in the Annual Report.  Thanks, all.

Well, if you ask Howard Stern...about 34 million!
    He's talking about SiriusXM Pearl Jam radio specifically.
    I miss igotid88