The AMT Marijuana Thread

Comments

• MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,288
    hedonist said:
    I finally found a great dispensary for delivering good flower (23% or higher) - three eighths for $130, no taxes or fees.

These taxes'll kick your ass here so the savings are hugely appreciated.  Plus they toss in a gummy bear and lottery ticket with every order :)

MakingWaves, you may want to check sites such as weedmaps...or even Google.  I don't know how harsh or lenient Missouri is on the weed front, so be careful!
    Will do. Thanks for the advice. 
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Anyone want any of these super duper brownies I’m about to make 😋 canna butter is ready 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    jeffbr said:

lol I’d love to give you some to try!
    Just rolled this should do the job 😁
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    Just rolled this should do the job 😁
    Beautiful 
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Nice fatty @josevolution
    #FHP
  • remember getting jamacian gum? that was the shit.
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited March 2020
    Recent Home Indoor Harvest... tax free ;) organic...and virus free...   :o

Cured - 

Fun- 
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Nice work!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    myoung321 said:
    Recent Home Indoor Harvest... tax free ;) organic...and virus free...   :o

Cured - 

Fun- 
    Awesome I’m an outdoor grower but those buds look really good, I’m hoping for a good harvest come October..
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400

clip_image013

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Tonight we're saying fuckitall and digging into a nice J, possibly followed up with some hash.  Now if only I can get my guy into Ozark...

• densandensan Posts: 563
    I never have seen this. wth. Never knew. I am in Texas, and we do not have pics like this. What's it like? is it fun? spam
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
    densan said:
    I never have seen this. wth. Never knew. I am in Texas, and we do not have pics like this. What's it like? is it fun? spam
    Fun? If you’re talking about the preroll or hash, yes!
    In some states you still or recently went to prison for small amounts of MJ .

Today Dispensaries are on the "Essential Business"  lists in legal and medical states...

• densandensan Posts: 563
    edited March 2020
    myoung321 said:
    In some states you still or recently went to prison for small amounts of MJ .

Today Dispensaries are on the "Essential Business"  lists in legal and medical states...

Yes, I almost did time in the big house for a seed the cops found on my car floorboard. THe Houston police dept were a bit rough. That was the 1st and only time I ever put a penis in my mouth. Just kidding. sorry. 
    Back in the 70's we had some issues with popping/exploding seeds destroying the shag carpets in our homes and cars/vans. Fortunately, double live Kiss and Frampton came out, and thus began the removal of the seeds. No more seeds or choking to speak of. Stay safe. Spam. 
    Post edited by densan on
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
    I love it :lol:
    Just got this nug from a friend Vermont blue dream indoor grow , haven’t tasted yet 

• Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Just got this nug from a friend Vermont blue dream indoor grow , haven’t tasted yet 

Looks nice and dense. Enjoy! I haven’t smoked any flower in awhile, just been smoking on carts and eating tablespoons of coconut oil. I actually like just putting a huge tablespoon of coconut oil in my coffee. Leaves me stoned all day, lol. I’m due for a fat J soon.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

Hi! said:

Looks nice and dense. Enjoy! I haven’t smoked any flower in awhile, just been smoking on carts and eating tablespoons of coconut oil. I actually like just putting a huge tablespoon of coconut oil in my coffee. Leaves me stoned all day, lol. I’m due for a fat J soon.
    Sounds good I do that sometimes too! 
    I’ve never gotten better deals, service, quick delivery and freebies than now. Dispensaries are busy as hell here!

Flower, edibles and hash will always be my go-to’s. And pens for when I walk :)
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    hedonist said:
    I’ve never gotten better deals, service, quick delivery and freebies than now. Dispensaries are busy as hell here!

Flower, edibles and hash will always be my go-to’s. And pens for when I walk :)
    Going for walks with my pen and a pair of headphones is probably my favorite pastime. 

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

Nice job!!!

• guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    edited March 2020
    Tried curbside pickup for the first time today.
    #FHP
    Ha!  I got Chiesel a couple weeks ago.  Good stuff, strong.

Ours deliver right up to the door - it's a pleasure.
    hedonist said:
    Ha!  I got Chiesel a couple weeks ago.  Good stuff, strong.

Ours deliver right up to the door - it's a pleasure.
    Some of our places are delivering to but this is from my regular shop right around the corner.
    #FHP
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    Canada just closed the non goverment dispensaries, said they are longer an essential business that needs  to stay open. You can still order on line though from them. The goverment weed isn't very good
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2