Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,701
    Been listening to the new album. Wow!!!
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Scranton, PA Posts: 756
    Roger Waters postponed until next year... TM isn’t issuing refunds... WTF...
    holding on to basically $500 for a year and yeah who knows if we can even go to a rescheduled date next year
    Off (s)He Goes
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,928
    edited March 2020
    Cheers F5 fam. Hope y'all are well.
    Post edited by lmckenney24 on
  • epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 642
    MF117973 said:
    Been listening to the new album. Wow!!!
    yeah!!! its awesome!!!
    Cheers F5 fame. Hope y'all are well.
    Bring some of that to the Zoom party on Saturday  =)

• RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    Yes bring enough for everyone!
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,618
    Kovsar86 said:
    holding on to basically $500 for a year and yeah who knows if we can even go to a rescheduled date next year
    One of the things the article discussed is by postponing, Ticketmaster can hold onto that money for as long as they like (which is absurd if you ask me)
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    MF117973 said:
    Cheers F5 fame. Hope y'all are well.
    Bring some of that to the Zoom party on Saturday  =)

Oh, I 100% will be! 
    edited March 2020
    kst said:
    Yes bring enough for everyone!
    I have about 200 beers in my basement fridge. Wife is snagging another 60 tomorrow since lockdown starts. If I could send one as a stimulus to you all...I would love to. First round on me in Baltimore for you F5ers, and you @kst
    I love this thread....still....Got to be the most Hijacked thread I have ever seen and I love it lmao
    epbadger said:
    I love this thread....still....Got to be the most Hijacked thread I have ever seen and I love it lmao
    Me too. I probably comment on this thread more than any other. The shared F5ing experience made this feel like a community thread.

Kovsar86 said:
    One of the things the article discussed is by postponing, Ticketmaster can hold onto that money for as long as they like (which is absurd if you ask me)
    Yep.. especially given the circumstances. It needs to be illegal. If a concert annoy be rescheduled within 5-6 months money should be refunded upon request.

Also mentioned them not paying people out for F2F sales, they had no response
    Off (s)He Goes
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    Me too. I probably comment on this thread more than any other. The shared F5ing experience made this feel like a community thread.

Keepin it real until it’s time to F5 together again
    Off (s)He Goes
    I should be trying to get some sleep for the trip to Baltimore tomorrow. Instead Netflix binging 😞
    Off (s)He Goes
    Kovsar86 said:
    I should be trying to get some sleep for the trip to Baltimore tomorrow. Instead Netflix binging 😞
    So it's really postponed???
    Really!!! 😟
  • CridderCridder Posts: 165
    Slutzzzzz
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Fuck you, today.

'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
    Saltzy23 said:
    Fuck you, today.

That made me laugh. I mentally just landed in Baltimore 3 minutes ago. 
    Bizarro me just got in the shower and is like an hour away from heading out to catch his Amtrak out of Newark down there.

Fuck you, bizarro me.
    Saltzy23 said:
    Bizarro me just got in the shower and is like an hour away from heading out to catch his Amtrak out of Newark down there.

Fuck you, bizarro me.
    Gonna be a long day in bizzaro world for us. 
    edited March 2020
    Saltzy23 said:

Fuck you, bizarro me.
    I know. My train was to leave at 10:30. I woke up to the notification on my phone 😢🤬. 

Come join us tonight on Zoom @Saltzy23. We can commiserate together. 
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    I would be at the airport waiting for a flight to DCA right now.  Instead I’m putting on my hazmat suit to buy a loaf of bread.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • CFO93CFO93 Posts: 153
    kst said:
    I would be at the airport waiting for a flight to DCA right now.  Instead I’m putting on my hazmat suit to buy a loaf of bread.
    Similar - my flight to BWI was a 10 am departure. Strange feeling this morning. 
    MF117973 said:
    OK. So, I set us up a Zoom meeting room for Saturday night. I started it at 7:30pm East Coast time (when the Baltimore show would have started - sigh) - I hope everyone can pop in. I think the room can hold up to 300 people so if there are others in the Forum that don't regularly check this thread - spread the word. I have the "room" until 10:00pm. I assume people will pop in and out during those times. If we decide to make it longer, we can just start another meeting. See below for the information. I don't think you have to have a zoom account to join, but you may need to download the software when you first log in. I am bummed that I won't be in Baltimore Saturday night - but hanging out with you guys will take some of the sting out of it. Here is the info:

Marni is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: PJ
    Time: Mar 28, 2020 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
    https://jjay-cuny.zoom.us/j/3860081792

Meeting ID: 386 008 1792

I will repost this once or twice today. Try to pop in and say hi. 
    MF117973 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

Fuck you, bizarro me.
    I know. My train was to leave at 10:30. I woke up to the notification on my phone 😢🤬. 

Come join us tonight on Zoom @Saltzy23. We can commiserate together. 
    I look like a homeless right now.

Maybe.

I may just wanna pull the cover over my eyes at like 9PM tonight.
    kst said:
    Please take a pic Ken. I wish you luck my friend. 🤣
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    Kovsar86 said:
    I don't think TM holds onto the money?  It's goes to the promoter.   Promoter's are holding onto the money, which I guess is a moot point because there's only two big promoters in the US, one of which is LiveNation.

• SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,075
    Zod said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    I don't think TM holds onto the money?  It's goes to the promoter.   Promoter's are holding onto the money, which I guess is a moot point because there's only two big promoters in the US, one of which is LiveNation.

According to the billboard article posted on the last page, TM/Live Nation is holding a ton of cash for all of the postponed events. 
    Well, let the games begin. Mai Tai is not a bad way to start the day.