Cd just arrived

1235711

Comments

  • spankyMPspankyMP Posts: 416
    Still haven’t received it and no update to info.
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11
  • Looks like Saturday for Central Wisconsin too! (Vinyl bundle) I'll be doing my best to listen to it for the first time on the vinyl. Might have to skip coming on the board tomorrow!
    06/29/98:Chicago, IL;10/08/00:East Troy, WI;06/18/03:Chicago, IL;06/21/03:East Troy, WI; 05/16/06:Chicago, IL;06/29/06:Milwaukee, WI;06/30/06:Milwaukee, WI;08/05/07:Chicago, IL; 08/24/09:Chicago, IL;06/28/2011:Chicago, IL (Ed Solo);07/19/13:Wrigley Field;08/22/16:Wrigley Field
  • Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 340
    Awesome! Thank you 
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • I have an expected delivery of the vinyl bundle for Friday (Chicago Suburbs), hoping that holds!
    1995 - Milwaukee, Night 1 ~~~ 2004 - VFC Toledo ~~~ 2006 - Chicago, Night 1 & 2 ~~~ 2009 - Chicago, Night 1 & 2 ~~~
    2011 - PJ 20 East Troy, Night 1 & 2 ~~~ 2013 - Wrigley ~~~ 2014 - Moline~ ~~~ 2016 - Wrigley, Night 1 & 2 ~~~ 2018 - Wrigley, Night 1 & 2
  • SB117186SB117186 Posts: 217
    Anything for Canadians yet?
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,382
    Looks like Saturday for Central Wisconsin too! (Vinyl bundle) I'll be doing my best to listen to it for the first time on the vinyl. Might have to skip coming on the board tomorrow!
    I use informed delivery, and one thing says Saturday, but the tracking says tomorrow, lol.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 10,080
    kramer73 said:
    Looks like Saturday for Central Wisconsin too! (Vinyl bundle) I'll be doing my best to listen to it for the first time on the vinyl. Might have to skip coming on the board tomorrow!
    I use informed delivery, and one thing says Saturday, but the tracking says tomorrow, lol.

    Mine says Saturday either way I look. Fine with me. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 33,042
    Mine has landed here in KC, but won't be delivered until tomorrow.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,134
    Mailman outside my house with a vinyl sized box...chatting with my neighbor as I lose my
    mind...
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 33,042
    tdawe said:
    Mailman outside my house with a vinyl sized box...chatting with my neighbor as I lose my
    mind...
    LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,134
    False alarm. Dammit!
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWestPosts: 14,724
    tdawe said:
    Mailman outside my house with a vinyl sized box...chatting with my neighbor as I lose my
    mind...

    :lol:
    ___________________________________________

    "...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 62,659
    SB117186 said:
    Anything for Canadians yet?

    Nope.
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,134
    JimmyV said:
    tdawe said:
    Mailman outside my house with a vinyl sized box...chatting with my neighbor as I lose my
    mind...

    :lol:
    Just a stupid book for my kid’s stupid birthday - for two glorious minutes I was convinced I’d be listening to Gigaton, and now instead I gotta read about some dumb boy trying to catch a star.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 33,042
    tdawe said:
    JimmyV said:
    tdawe said:
    Mailman outside my house with a vinyl sized box...chatting with my neighbor as I lose my
    mind...

    :lol:
    Just a stupid book for my kid’s stupid birthday - for two glorious minutes I was convinced I’d be listening to Gigaton, and now instead I gotta read about some dumb boy trying to catch a star.
    LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,383
    tdawe said:
    JimmyV said:
    tdawe said:
    Mailman outside my house with a vinyl sized box...chatting with my neighbor as I lose my
    mind...

    :lol:
    Just a stupid book for my kid’s stupid birthday - for two glorious minutes I was convinced I’d be listening to Gigaton, and now instead I gotta read about some dumb boy trying to catch a star.
    tdawe: please start a thread where you comment on everything in your life, I'd read that daily! lol 
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWestPosts: 14,724
    tdawe said:
    JimmyV said:
    tdawe said:
    Mailman outside my house with a vinyl sized box...chatting with my neighbor as I lose my
    mind...

    :lol:
    Just a stupid book for my kid’s stupid birthday - for two glorious minutes I was convinced I’d be listening to Gigaton, and now instead I gotta read about some dumb boy trying to catch a star.

    What if you are that boy and Gigaton is that star?
    ___________________________________________

    "...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • mpedonempedone Posts: 734
    tdawe said:
    Mailman outside my house with a vinyl sized box...chatting with my neighbor as I lose my
    mind...

    I went through this yesterday - saw the mailman get out of his truck with a small package and head towards our house... And then he veered off to the neighbor's.
    Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 |
    Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18

    "He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • release00release00 Posts: 295
    mfc2006 said:
    Mine has landed here in KC, but won't be delivered until tomorrow.
    Im also in KC. How do you know this?!?!?! I want answers. I want the truth. You can’t handle the truth 

    sorry. I’m jacked. 
    "So much it dont show"
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 33,042
    release00 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Mine has landed here in KC, but won't be delivered until tomorrow.
    Im also in KC. How do you know this?!?!?! I want answers. I want the truth. You can’t handle the truth 

    sorry. I’m jacked. 
    Haha!! I am tracking it through the Shopify app called Arrive. When I ordered it, it said to download the app so I could track it.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • release00release00 Posts: 295
    mfc2006 said:
    release00 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Mine has landed here in KC, but won't be delivered until tomorrow.
    Im also in KC. How do you know this?!?!?! I want answers. I want the truth. You can’t handle the truth 

    sorry. I’m jacked. 
    Haha!! I am tracking it through the Shopify app called Arrive. When I ordered it, it said to download the app so I could track it.
    Solid. Thanks for the info 
    "So much it dont show"
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 33,042
    release00 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    release00 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Mine has landed here in KC, but won't be delivered until tomorrow.
    Im also in KC. How do you know this?!?!?! I want answers. I want the truth. You can’t handle the truth 

    sorry. I’m jacked. 
    Haha!! I am tracking it through the Shopify app called Arrive. When I ordered it, it said to download the app so I could track it.
    Solid. Thanks for the info 
    you bet
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Just arrived in NW Chicago suburbs. I don’t think any new album could ever crack the top 3 for me, but I think Gigaton could be 4th. I fucking love this album! I can’t wait for everyone to hear it. 
    3-19-94, 8-18-98, 8-18-00, 10-08-00, 10-09-00, 11-06-00, 6-02-03, 6-03-03, 6-05-03, 6-06-03, 6-07-03, 10-25-03(bridge), 10-26-03(bridge), 10-28-03, 7-06-06, 7-07-06, 7-09-06, 7-10-06, 7-13-06, 7-22-06, 7-23-06, 8-5-07, 06-22-08, 06-24-08, 08-21-08(EV), 08-22-08(EV), 8-23-09, 8-24-09, 10-06-09, 10-07-09, 10-09-09, 05-07-10, 09-03-11, 09-04-11, 07-19-13, 10-16-14, 10-17-14, 10-19-14, 10-20-14, 04-26-16, 08-20-16, 08-22-16, 08-18-18, 08-20-18
  • NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,051
    Just arrived in NW Chicago suburbs. I don’t think any new album could ever crack the top 3 for me, but I think Gigaton could be 4th. I fucking love this album! I can’t wait for everyone to hear it. 
    CD or LP?
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • KevinmanKevinman Chicago, IL USAPosts: 1,338
    deadendp said:
    kramer73 said:
    Looks like Saturday for Central Wisconsin too! (Vinyl bundle) I'll be doing my best to listen to it for the first time on the vinyl. Might have to skip coming on the board tomorrow!
    I use informed delivery, and one thing says Saturday, but the tracking says tomorrow, lol.

    Mine says Saturday either way I look. Fine with me. 
    Mine says Friday NW Chicago burbs.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side
  • How are people finding tracking numbers? Only if they got an email? My LP still says pending but I know that does not mean anything. 
    6/16/03-St. Paul
    6/27/06-St. Paul
    9/03/11-Alpine
    9/04/11-Alpine
    7/19/13 - Wrigley
    11/19/13 - Phoenix
    10/17/14 - Moline
    10/19/14 - St. Paul
    10/20/14 - Milwaukee
    08/20/2016 - Wrigley
    08/22/2016 - Wrigley
  • I’m in Northeast Ohio, I ordered 2 CD’s one for me one for my brother. I didn’t get them today. I have a weird feeling they probably got sent to my old apartment. Just my luck. 
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,382
    deadendp said:
    kramer73 said:
    Looks like Saturday for Central Wisconsin too! (Vinyl bundle) I'll be doing my best to listen to it for the first time on the vinyl. Might have to skip coming on the board tomorrow!
    I use informed delivery, and one thing says Saturday, but the tracking says tomorrow, lol.

    Mine says Saturday either way I look. Fine with me. 
    Yeah, I have two emails with the same tracking number.  The first says Saturday, the next (most recent says Friday).  Like you said, either way is fine with me.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast OhioPosts: 10,080
    How are people finding tracking numbers? Only if they got an email? My LP still says pending but I know that does not mean anything. 
    I have Informed Delivery through USPS. I did a search on the tracking number provided on my daily mail email that I received this morning. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 6,926
    hoping the vinyl somehow arrives tomorrow.  
Sign In or Register to comment.