Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• JadlerJadler Posts: 703
    JB274988 said:
    Just received this in the mail today - hopefully get to wear it soon!

This is amazing!!
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 703
    Hope everyone is doing well in here. I really can’t wait until we get back to normal and the shows are back on. Baltimore—whenever it happens is going to be amazing. It’s really proven to be a beacon of light through all of this. My lady is a nurse at one of the leading Boston hospitals and its total chaos. They are getting reassigned left and right to treat these patients, and with very limited protective gear. Its a dark and stressful time, but I know we will all pull through. Stay safe and healthy everyone. It’s going to be a long road, but it’s gonna be one helluva party at the end of it. 🍻 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,697
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    Good morning all...In memory of today's Ottawa show, I've put on my Spectrum shirt (still kinda fits ten years later)!  As I feel like I've gotten to know a lot of you already I thought I'd say hello - social distance style!

Hi. What a great idea. If I can get myself to look presentable after being trapped inside for days and days I will do the same. Maybe on the night of the Baltimore show we can have a party via Zoom. I think a Zoom meeting can hold up to 300 people. And it will be a Saturday night after all. 
    Love the idea - we're doing that at my company - having a Zoom Happy Hour tonight.  
    Let us know how the Zoom happy hour worked out. If it was easy and fun, we should do one here. Maybe we can use the spreadsheet that was set up. People can put in their email addresses if they want to participate and get the zoom invitation. The record will have come out by then as well. Maybe we can make it a Zoom listening party. Who is in?

I'm in
    I can look into hosting a Zoom party for next Saturday, March 28. There would be a few logistics to consider. One is that we are all in different time zones. So we would have to think of a time that may work for all of us. Also, do you all think we should start a new thread about it so people who don't look at this thread can find out about it. From what I understand - up to 300 people can participate in a Zoom meeting. We could make it a big party. Also, does anyone know if once you set up a meeting room, you can just post the information on how people can access it, or do you have to send them all personal email invitations?

JB274988 - Let us know how your Zoom work happy hour was set up. Thanks.

I'd dont think we need a new thread. Itll likely only be some people who follow this thread anyway. I think it's a good idea, as long as you guys will shotgun a beer haha
    Can I do a shot of Jameson instead 🥃
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,928
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    Good morning all...In memory of today's Ottawa show, I've put on my Spectrum shirt (still kinda fits ten years later)!  As I feel like I've gotten to know a lot of you already I thought I'd say hello - social distance style!

Hi. What a great idea. If I can get myself to look presentable after being trapped inside for days and days I will do the same. Maybe on the night of the Baltimore show we can have a party via Zoom. I think a Zoom meeting can hold up to 300 people. And it will be a Saturday night after all. 
    Love the idea - we're doing that at my company - having a Zoom Happy Hour tonight.  
    Let us know how the Zoom happy hour worked out. If it was easy and fun, we should do one here. Maybe we can use the spreadsheet that was set up. People can put in their email addresses if they want to participate and get the zoom invitation. The record will have come out by then as well. Maybe we can make it a Zoom listening party. Who is in?

I'm in
    I can look into hosting a Zoom party for next Saturday, March 28. There would be a few logistics to consider. One is that we are all in different time zones. So we would have to think of a time that may work for all of us. Also, do you all think we should start a new thread about it so people who don't look at this thread can find out about it. From what I understand - up to 300 people can participate in a Zoom meeting. We could make it a big party. Also, does anyone know if once you set up a meeting room, you can just post the information on how people can access it, or do you have to send them all personal email invitations?

JB274988 - Let us know how your Zoom work happy hour was set up. Thanks.

I'd dont think we need a new thread. Itll likely only be some people who follow this thread anyway. I think it's a good idea, as long as you guys will shotgun a beer haha
    Can I do a shot of Jameson instead 🥃
    Of course lol
  • ApecarroApecarro Posts: 118
    Jadler said:
    Hope everyone is doing well in here. I really can’t wait until we get back to normal and the shows are back on. Baltimore—whenever it happens is going to be amazing. It’s really proven to be a beacon of light through all of this. My lady is a nurse at one of the leading Boston hospitals and its total chaos. They are getting reassigned left and right to treat these patients, and with very limited protective gear. Its a dark and stressful time, but I know we will all pull through. Stay safe and healthy everyone. It’s going to be a long road, but it’s gonna be one helluva party at the end of it. 🍻 
    My best to your wife, I can’t even imagine. Tell her thank you from all of us!
    Jadler said:
    I hope you are doing well. Thank your lady for all she does. Health care workers are our true heroes these days. Stay safe!!
  • epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 642
    edited March 2020
    So Just Drove from NYC to Buffalo and back, to evacuate my son from his dorm. made it there and back in less than 14 hours 800+ miles. Thank god for good music...

Got to say shit was down right eerie. Passed state parks with tents sent up for testing, it was foggy as fuck which made it much more creepy
    Empty parking lots at shopping malls. 
    Empty campus.
    Road signs warning of virus.
    Several sightings of the military.
    fuck....
     this is real and I just want it to be over

Looking forward to sitting by a fire eating squirrel off a stick with the rest of the survivors 
    Hope you all can join
    Post edited by epbadger on
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    epbadger said:
    So Just Drove from NYC to Buffalo and back, to evacuate my son from his dorm. made it there and back in less than 14 hours 800+ miles. Thank god for good music...

Got to say shit was down right eerie. Passed state parks with tents sent up for testing, it was foggy as fuck which made it much more creepy
    Empty parking lots at shopping malls. 
    Empty campus.
    Road signs warning of virus.
    Several sightings of the military.
    fuck....
     this is real and I just want it to be over

Looking forward to sitting by a fire eating squirrel off a stick with the rest of the survivors 
    Hope you all can join
    My wife and I are making a list of our survival skills right now - I think we're covered as long as neither of us need to skin an animal.
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • TW150753TW150753 Posts: 159
    JB274988 said:

This a good good stuff.
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,311
    JB274988 said:

That’s sweet. Would love to get one.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    How are all my friends today?
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    Tool shows have been postponed days ago and Ticketmaster has yet to even add anything showing that.  You can still buy tickets for all of the April dates and You’d have no idea If you didn’t read the bands Facebook post

crazy to think TicketmasterHQ is in that much of a f*****g mess right now
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • SuefireSuefire Posts: 116
    I just got ripped a new ass from my wife. She asked me to hit the store this am, and came home with enough beer to have a week long F5 party. 

Tip: Responding that she should have clarified what type of store she was talking about is not a good move. 
    This is AMAZING.  Put a fresh keg of Montauk Juicy on in my "pub" garage / PJ sanctuary.  All are welcome / hazmat suits optional.
    Hello everybody!  I just F5ed my kegerator yesterday with a keg of Legend lager, local brewery here in Richmond.  So I'm covered for a while for this quarantine!

Hope you and your friends and families are staying safe!
  • sean9769sean9769 Baltimore Posts: 57
    edited March 2020
    TW150753 said:
    JB274988 said:

Pretty damn cool!   I would prefer it as a regular tee though because those baseball style sleeved tees don't hold up long.
    Post edited by sean9769 on
    2013 Baltimore
    2016 Philly1 
    2016 Fenway2
    2016 Wrigley 2
    2016 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2016 Temple of the Dog Seattle2
    2017 Soundgarden Detroit   RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 Seattle1
    2018 Seattle2
    2019 Chris Cornell Tribute LA
    2024 Baltimore 

I am literally watching the European TramDriver Championship on ESPN, critiquing the driving. What the fuck is happening lol
    I am literally watching the European TramDriver Championship on ESPN, critiquing the driving. What the fuck is happening lol
    Has it really come to this? :s
    MF117973 said:
    It's raining here, so yes lol
    MF117973 said:
    It's raining here, so yes lol
    It's sunny in NYC. I am trying to get myself outside for a walk. It is hard to completely social distance myself from others on the sidewalks since there are a lot of people here. But trying my best. I hope everyone is doing well.

• RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    Couldn’t you have given us a spoiler alert on the Dubai cup postponement? What a way to find out.  I was looking forward to that.

PS:  wtf is the Dubai cup?
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    edited March 2020
    kst said:
    Couldn’t you have given us a spoiler alert on the Dubai cup postponement? What a way to find out.  I was looking forward to that.

PS:  wtf is the Dubai cup?
    Just looked it up, its horse racing. I am watching the Cherry Pit Spitting Championship now. 

I wont tell you who wins.
    Post edited by lmckenney24 on
    Fox is showing NASCAR (from 1986)!! Which alternate universe are we living in?
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
    JB274988 said:
    I bet there were a lot of mullets at 1986 NASCAR. 
    Just walked by this in my NYC neighborhood. Thought I was in New Orleans for a minute. 
    There was a line a ways down the block. 

• Happy Sunday my friends....haven't been on for two days.....it feels freezing here in NJ today 
    Miss u guys
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    And so many glorious mustaches!
    JB274988 said:
    MF117973 said:
    JB274988 said:
    And so many glorious mustaches!
    Ha!!!
    Good morning all.
    Hope everyone is OK
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Define "OK".
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    Saltzy23 said:
    Define "OK".
    Well said.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    epbadger said:
    Good morning all.
    Hope everyone is OK
    Good morning to you as well. Hanging in there.  I am going to look into setting up a Zoom party for us for Saturday night - which would have been the Baltimore show. I hope you can make it if it happens.