Fan-to-Fan Ticket Exchange for Dummies

Comments

• Kovsar86Kovsar86 Scranton, PA Posts: 756
    Bonnaroo is now amongst the summer festivals postponed
    Off (s)He Goes
  • Black circle did amazing and pj was on.
    Just what I needed today
  • God bless Zoe..I hope they raised a good amount
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/zoe-rose
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857
    wall232 said:
    Forgot this was tonight. Thanks for sharing. I needed this tonight.
    This performance was fucking amazing. Felt good to shut off the news and watch this performance that was raising awareness towards a great cause as well. Felt like a breath of fresh air. 
  • DcgalDcgal Posts: 81
    Ray J. T. said:
    wall232 said:
    Forgot this was tonight. Thanks for sharing. I needed this tonight.
    This performance was fucking amazing. Felt good to shut off the news and watch this performance that was raising awareness towards a great cause as well. Felt like a breath of fresh air. 

Agree, really a bright spot in a crazy month. 
  • epbadgerepbadger The Bronx, NY Posts: 642
    JB274988 said:
    Arrghh!  I knew it was coming, but dang.  Or should I say...Darn
    I would go with FUCK!
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    JB274988 said:
    Trying to think of things for the kids to do this week and remembered I had a few oldies tucked away in the basement...Still trying to get my Atari to work...

Awesome! I pulled mine out years ago and gave it to my son. He is a huge gamer and loves it.
    I remember having an Atari as a kid. I think it came with Pong. At the time I thought it was the most exciting game ever. I wonder what kids today would think of it.

No.... pretty sure pong was different. also think it was it's own console....am I wrong....My kids are gamers and love all that vintage game stuff.
    I still remember the xmas my dad came home with Atari.
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941

epbadger said:
    MF117973 said:
    epbadger said:
    JB274988 said:
    Trying to think of things for the kids to do this week and remembered I had a few oldies tucked away in the basement...Still trying to get my Atari to work...

Awesome! I pulled mine out years ago and gave it to my son. He is a huge gamer and loves it.
    I remember having an Atari as a kid. I think it came with Pong. At the time I thought it was the most exciting game ever. I wonder what kids today would think of it.

No.... pretty sure pong was different. also think it was it's own console....am I wrong....My kids are gamers and love all that vintage game stuff.
    I still remember the xmas my dad came home with Atari.

I think your both right.  I remember the original Pong console, but it also got ported to other game consoles when the appeared later on.
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    This morning my wife and I got up early and hopped on a flight to Ottawa we’re looking to see the sites in the town today and then super excited for the show tomorrow I’ll see you guys there!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,927
    edited March 2020
    I was so bored this morning, I started to refresh Amazon for lysol spray. I was able to hit for a single bottle at 5:30am. Delivery between 2-4pm tomorrow. What a rush. True story.

Hope everyone has a good day! 

Post edited by lmckenney24 on
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    I was so bored this morning, I started to refresh Amazon for lysol spray. I was able to hit for a single bottle at 5:30am. Delivery between 2-4pm tomorrow. What a rush. True story.

If TM were running that sale, the vendor would get paid in August.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    kst said:

If TM were running that sale, the vendor would get paid in August.
    Hahaha, your probably right. 
  • Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    I'm definitely starting to lose it.  The last time I needed to sit around like this was during the mortgage crisis in 2009 when I could not find any work anywhere for months, and that drove me into a tremendous depression.  I need a daily routine and to be around people, and this is all like cancer for all that.

The entire planet is dealing with this right now, and i fully understand and recognize that, but this is gonna reak havoc on my mental health and well being. 
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
    edited March 2020
    Saltzy23 said:
    I'm definitely starting to lose it.  The last time I needed to sit around like this was during the mortgage crisis in 2009 when I could not find any work anywhere for months, and that drove me into a tremendous depression.  I need a daily routine and to be around people, and this is all like cancer for all that.

The entire planet is dealing with this right now, and i fully understand and recognize that, but this is gonna reak havoc on my mental health and well being. 
    Stay up brotha, I know it's hard. Well, it's beyond hard. Try not to let your mind get stuck on the bad shit (again, easier said then done). What has worked for me is to walk the backyard while on conference calls, listen to PJ (or whatever else you want). 

I never drink during the week so my liver can recover form the weekends, but I have found myself having a few drinks a night. Not the best outlet, but a beer or two helps. We will all get through this shit and have one hell of a party when it's over....whether thats for a PJ concert or all meet somewhere to get fucked up. Its going to happen.
    Post edited by lmckenney24 on
    Saltzy23 said:

Stay up brotha, I know it's hard. Well, it's beyond hard. Try not to let your mind get stuck on the bad shit (again, easier said then done). What has worked for me is to walk the backyard while on conference calls, listen to PJ (or whatever else you want). 

I never drink during the week so my liver can recover form the weekends, but I have found myself having a few drinks a night. Not the best outlet, but a beer or two helps. We will all get through this shit and have one hell of a party when it's over....whether thats for a PJ concert or all meet somewhere to get fucked up. Its going to happen.
    I'll kill a kitten for a backyard right now.

I love my apartment, but right now it's starting to feel like a prison cell.

Right now, I am just counting down this final week to take a fucking mountain if shrooms and listen to Gigaton 7 billion times on a loop on my couch.

Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

Right now, I am just counting down this final week to take a fucking mountain if shrooms and listen to Gigaton 7 billion times on a loop on my couch.

The second paragraph seems like a fantastic choice. I'm not a shrooms guy, but I support you. 

Hang in there dude, I'm hopeful this shit passes and good times are coming. We just need to get there
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,689

Awesome way to put those F5 skills to work. 
    MF117973 said:

Awesome way to put those F5 skills to work. 
    Has been the only item impossible to get here. One bottle will last us for a while, so thankful I was able to grab one.
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857
    Saltzy23 said:

Hang in there Saltzy, if it all possible try to get out of the apartment from time to time to stretch out the legs and go for a walk every once in a while. The exercise alone will help a lot with the mental health. We are all hoping that this will be over with sooner than later. We will all get through this together. 
    Saltzy23 said:
    Saltzy23 said:

The second paragraph seems like a fantastic choice. I'm not a shrooms guy, but I support you. 

Hang in there dude, I'm hopeful this shit passes and good times are coming. We just need to get there
    https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/alone-and-tripping-balls-at-the-end-of-the-world

My kinda peeps.

I've done my share of tripping, but new PJ album during the apocalypse tripping is gonna be some pretty far out tripping.
    LOL, I just got a text asking for confirmation that I am still on for my dentist appointment on 3/26 and my immediate reaction was 'YES!  I can't wait!'
  • D-RodD-Rod Hamilton, Ontario Posts: 1,765
    Saltzy23 said:
    LOL, I just got a text asking for confirmation that I am still on for my dentist appointment on 3/26 and my immediate reaction was 'YES!  I can't wait!'
    I just spit tea across the room reading this.   That is the quote of the day.  hang in their my friend 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....???? 
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171
    Love the retro games!! I was able to salvage my SNES and newer systems but mom tossed the NES and Genesis. 🙁 No space for any of them anyway at this time.

Saltzy - I went a bit nuts during a period of unemployment too. Try and find constructive activities that give you joy. Art, music, exercise, woodworking - anything that feels like you’re doing someone productive. Volunteering has been life saving for my mental health. I’ve been working with shelter animals and helping them out during COVID has really made me feel useful.

Hang in there everyone! 1 week till the album. :rock_on:
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22

that's hysterical!
    bet you can trade it for a pair of GA'S
    Saltzy23 said:

Hang in there brother....look forward to the shrooms and Gigatron.
    Well I finally lost it this morning and ashamed to admit it....

Was just in Walmart and seen this dude whose cart was FULL to the brim with diapers, hand sanitizers, baby wipes, soaps, everything that people need in a time like today!!! 
    I called him selfish and gave him a low down about the elderly, moms, and people who need these types of things. Told him he should be ashamed of himself!  I almost knocked his teeth down his throat!! 

His response: “Are you done? Cause I really need to get back to restocking the shelves now!!
    D-Rod said:
    Saltzy23 said:
    I just spit tea across the room reading this.   That is the quote of the day.  hang in their my friend 
    They just called to cancel and reschedule me for May.

FUCK!

I was actually looking forward to it.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    Sorry to hear that.  On the other hand a dentist appointment (excluding emergency) is the last thing that makes sense in terms of social distancing.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
    The partying that is gonna go down when this all ends is gonna be epic.

I am gonna hug everyone.  

Everyone.
  • JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    epbadger said:
    Well I finally lost it this morning and ashamed to admit it....

Was just in Walmart and seen this dude whose cart was FULL to the brim with diapers, hand sanitizers, baby wipes, soaps, everything that people need in a time like today!!! 
    I called him selfish and gave him a low down about the elderly, moms, and people who need these types of things. Told him he should be ashamed of himself!  I almost knocked his teeth down his throat!! 

His response: “Are you done? Cause I really need to get back to restocking the shelves now!!
    Haha haha!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20