Pearl Jam at The Apollo

Comments

• MR242791MR242791 Brooklyn NY Posts: 669
    Go Animal said:
    Lostpawn said:
    Good morning all. You will be happy to hear that even with everything bad going on, Stone is still thinking about Radiohead. He just said so. 

Have a great day. Things will work out.  :)
    lol, yayyy normalcy!

Lol I'm listening to Howard to see if he's really giving away tickets.  i haven't heard anything yet.
    38 concerts and counting
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"
  • Kovsar86Kovsar86 Scranton, PA Posts: 756
    MR242791 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    MR242791 said:
    FYI.  New York state has the highest number or coronaviruse cases in the United States. I live in Brooklyn and I can't work from home.  i'm hoping that changes.  not cause I'm scared I'd get sick, only cause I like my home.  
    I’m a nurse and really wish I could work from home too lol. 2 confirmed cases here where I live. I am also  immunocompromised. Not scared but love my house too. It’s amazing to finally have our own home after renting for 12 or so years and so many military moves. 2 more years of grad school and maybe I can work from home haha. 

oh congratulations on your new home.  its so nice to have your own space isn't it?   I hope this virus doesn't affect you.  stay safe and thanks for your service as a nurse. 
    It’s amazing to finally have a place that is for real ours! Thank you. You stay safe as well. I told my husband that if it starts to be where I see more cases here that I will be staying home. I get sick super easily. 
    Off (s)He Goes
    edited March 2020
    MR242791 said:
    Go Animal said:
    Lostpawn said:
    Good morning all. You will be happy to hear that even with everything bad going on, Stone is still thinking about Radiohead. He just said so. 

lol, yayyy normalcy!

Lol I'm listening to Howard to see if he's really giving away tickets.  i haven't heard anything yet.
    I keep going to the F2F lol. Being glitchy. Got it page got no tickets
    Post edited by Kovsar86 on
    Off (s)He Goes
    Kovsar86 said:
    MR242791 said:
    Go Animal said:
    Lostpawn said:

lol, yayyy normalcy!

I keep going to the F2F lol. Being glitchy. Gotcha page got no tickets

F2F on ticketmaster?  i checked it out this morning and all shows say postponed and the page shows a UFO picture saying seat map is missing right now.
    38 concerts and counting
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,719
    MR242791 said:
    Go Animal said:
    Lostpawn said:

lol, yayyy normalcy!

He’s not giving away tickets. He spoke about this over three hours ago. 
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR TIX TO MSG NIGHT 2
    Kovsar86 said:
    MR242791 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    MR242791 said:
    FYI.  New York state has the highest number or coronaviruse cases in the United States. I live in Brooklyn and I can't work from home.  i'm hoping that changes.  not cause I'm scared I'd get sick, only cause I like my home.  
    I’m a nurse and really wish I could work from home too lol. 2 confirmed cases here where I live. I am also  immunocompromised. Not scared but love my house too. It’s amazing to finally have our own home after renting for 12 or so years and so many military moves. 2 more years of grad school and maybe I can work from home haha. 

oh congratulations on your new home.  its so nice to have your own space isn't it?   I hope this virus doesn't affect you.  stay safe and thanks for your service as a nurse. 
    It’s amazing to finally have a place that is for real ours! Thank you. You stay safe as well. I told my husband that if it starts to be where I see more cases here that I will be staying home. I get sick super easily. 

You're welcome and thank you back.  good idea yes, stay home if you can.  I'm hoping being under 50 and no underlying problems will be enough for me.  I have to take the subway every morning and I work in a building with lots of foot traffic by public and regular staff.  but I'm staying positive positive!
    38 concerts and counting
  • pbultimatepbultimate Posts: 579
    Noon tomorrow 👍
    MR242791 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    MR242791 said:
    Kovsar86 said:
    MR242791 said:

You're welcome and thank you back.  good idea yes, stay home if you can.  I'm hoping being under 50 and no underlying problems will be enough for me.  I have to take the subway every morning and I work in a building with lots of foot traffic by public and regular staff.  but I'm staying positive positive!
    Under 50 but immunocompromised. Just living the dream garbing up for every patient at work. 
    Off (s)He Goes
    Noon tomorrow 👍
    This is still a go?
    Off (s)He Goes
    MR242791 said:
    Go Animal said:
    Lostpawn said:

lol, yayyy normalcy!

He’s not giving away tickets. He spoke about this over three hours ago. 

oh snap lol.
    38 concerts and counting
  • pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,648
    "Thanks for reaching out to us. Pearl Jam has postponed the dates of their tour, which will affect the dates of the experience.

We are happy to confirm the band will still be flying a lucky winner out to NYC for two incredible shows (plus breakfast with Stone and Mike) once tour dates are rescheduled. We’ll work with the winner once those dates are known.

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Warmly,

Team Omaze"

Virginia Beach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    Nashville 2022
    Louisville 2022
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    pjpjpaul said:
    "Thanks for reaching out to us. Pearl Jam has postponed the dates of their tour, which will affect the dates of the experience.

We are happy to confirm the band will still be flying a lucky winner out to NYC for two incredible shows (plus breakfast with Stone and Mike) once tour dates are rescheduled. We’ll work with the winner once those dates are known.

Warmly,

Team Omaze"

I'm not looking to get into a dumb fight with anybody on here, but I truly don't understand how you can read the band's statement from last night and come away with any conclusion other than "all the dates will be rescheduled and the tickets you have will be good for the rescheduled dates, details to come later". 
  • afgpjafgpj Upstate NY Posts: 142
    pjpjpaul said:

Warmly,

Team Omaze"

So I assume this means they will choose the grand prize winner on the planned date?
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    I almost think it is better that I didn't win because man this one would hurt!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    I almost think it is better that I didn't win because man this one would hurt!

true
    38 concerts and counting
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,134
    What was the deal with Trivia? Was that to be part of this weeks Faithful Forum?
    tdawe said:
    I'm not looking to get into a dumb fight with anybody on here, but I truly don't understand how you can read the band's statement from last night and come away with any conclusion other than "all the dates will be rescheduled and the tickets you have will be good for the rescheduled dates, details to come later". 
    I posted the quote from the email not to say the shows are rescheduled, which of course we already knew. I was posting it because the way I read it, they will not be contacting the winner until things get rescheduled. The "we'll work with the winner once those dates are known." Part of the conversation was the part I think most would be concerned about.

Virginia Beach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    Nashville 2022
    Louisville 2022
    pjpjpaul said:
    tdawe said:
    I posted the quote from the email not to say the shows are rescheduled, which of course we already knew. I was posting it because the way I read it, they will not be contacting the winner until things get rescheduled. The "we'll work with the winner once those dates are known." Part of the conversation was the part I think most would be concerned about.

Oh yeah that wasn't directed at you. But there do seem to be a lot of people around these boards last night & today who are worried that the shows will be canceled outright, which I just don't see at this point.
    edited March 2020
    I'm hoping they announce new dates for May 2020.  is that wishful thinking?
    38 concerts and counting
    I sent Omaze another email and got some clarification-

"Thanks for following up! That's correct, the deadline to enter the Pearl Jam experience is still March 12th, 2020 at 11:59pm PST. Once the experience has closed, our team will complete the random drawing and the winner confirmation process as described in our Official Rules under the section entitled "How Do I Know If I Won?". Typically our team contacts potential winners via email and then when they are able, will follow up with a scheduled Skype call as well. The winner confirmation process generally takes 10 - 14 business days, although the exact duration will vary with each experience.

Then, once our team is able, we will send out an email to all the entrants of the experience with the details of the winner! The winner will also be posted on our Twitter feed and on our site here. The winner will then work with our Events Team once the rescheduled dates for the tour are known."

Virginia Beach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
    Sea Hear Now 2021
    Nashville 2022
    Louisville 2022
    MR242791 said:
    I'd say that goes way beyond wishful thinking. I'd say it's about equivalent to the "hey maybe that's an email saying that I won Apollo tickets" thought that flashes through my mind every time I see a new Gmail notification.
    tdawe said:
    MR242791 said:
    I'd say that goes way beyond wishful thinking. I'd say it's about equivalent to the "hey maybe that's an email saying that I won Apollo tickets" thought that flashes through my mind every time I see a new Gmail notification.

LOL oh well.  lol
    38 concerts and counting
  • kosteva2kosteva2 Posts: 284
    Was a winner in Sirius email contest for Apollo.  Just got this email:

"Pearl Jam has postponed the scheduled first leg of their Pearl Jam/Gigaton tour and this includes the SiriusXM/Pandora show at the Apollo Theater that was scheduled for March 26.  The comfort and safety of our subscribers and everyone involved with our events is our priority and we support the band's decision.  We will share more information if/when becomes available.  We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding."
    TFC '97, TFC '98, Pittsburgh '98, Camden I,II '98, Camden I,II '00, Pittsburgh '00, Philly '03, Camden I,II '03, MSG I,II '03, Hershey '03, Reading '04, Philly '05, Camden I,II '06, Meadowlands I '06, Camden I,II '08, DC '08, Spectrum I,II,III,IV '09, Made in America '12, Philly I,II '13, GCF '15, Philly I,II '16, MSG I '16, Apollo ‘22, MSG ‘22, Camden ‘22
  • Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,541
    kosteva2 said:

"Pearl Jam has postponed the scheduled first leg of their Pearl Jam/Gigaton tour and this includes the SiriusXM/Pandora show at the Apollo Theater that was scheduled for March 26.  The comfort and safety of our subscribers and everyone involved with our events is our priority and we support the band's decision.  We will share more information if/when becomes available.  We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding."
    Got the same email just now
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,059
    Yup. Same here. Am I allowed to be #gutted ?
     I could have done without the if/when wording, but at least I can still hang on to some hope that the show will go on. 
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,622
    kosteva2 said:

So did I, hopefully that means we’re still good if it’s ever rescheduled. 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 3,920
    Yup. Same here. Am I allowed to be #gutted ?
     I could have done without the if/when wording, but at least I can still hang on to some hope that the show will go on. 
    You are indeed allowed to be gutted. But have faith! I think Apollo will still happen at some point :)
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, all of Vitalogy or Satan's Bed, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways (full band), You Are, Bu$hleaguer, Inside Job, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Of The Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Comfortably Numb, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    It will definitely be rescheduled 
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,622
    It will definitely be rescheduled 
    I don’t have high hopes. File this under too good to be true. 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• moleculemolecule Posts: 609
    Agree the if/when is a little concerning, but I can’t see how Apollo doesn’t get rescheduled.
    🤙