Options

Open with Of The Girl in Toronto....

2»

Comments

• Options
    A wee bump, just incase somebody is reading this and the band feels like ripping a crap load of tunes off of Binaural or just, Of The Girl one more time.

I'm there both nights, just incase you feel the urge just once. :)

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    edited May 2016
    EDIT: So, i see this is bumped.

Trolls gonna troll....
  • Options
    cheney50mccheney50mc Posts: 217

Never had that tune here yet, boys!

Of the Girl opened the 2009 Toronto show at the Molson Amphitheatre that I was at, it was awesome.
    I'm ok with it opening again.
  • Options
    SputNickSputNick Posts: 104
    Here is a link for Mikes Interview with rolling stone.
    http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/pearl-jams-mike-mccready-talks-prince-north-carolina-boycott-20160510

According to what he says they would try to not repeat an opener in the same city. So if Of the Girl opened Toronto 09 it would probably not open tonight.
    :neutral:

Binaural > Vs > No Code > Yield = Riot Act > Vitalogy > Ten > Pearl Jam > Dark Matter > Gigaton > Lightning Bolt > Backspacer
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

A wee bump, just incase somebody is reading this and the band feels like ripping a crap load of tunes off of Binaural or just, Of The Girl one more time.

okay ... dude got this!!

time for OCEANS!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    polaris_x said:

okay ... dude got this!!

time for OCEANS!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    It wasn't really about Of The Girl. It was about, reminding them of the need for more songs off of a great album............Oh by the way, THEY PLAYED THE WHOLE FUCKING THING! Props to the band for that!!!

And, not using up too much band width, with a new thread when I can just bump my own. You know.

Thank you to the band whether this had anything to do with the first night or not. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• Options

BUMP..........Maybe we could PARACHUTE down on a BIG WAVE in Toronto in 2020????  ;)

• Options
    AEllboPJAEllboPJ Posts: 55
    they did in 2009