Rage Against The Machine

Comments

• jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,159
    Shut out of Phoenix and NM. Moving the #gutted movement here.

This must be how east coast fans felt with 2 shows of PJ.

RATM is so big in the desert southwest and we got phx and new mexico. Coachella is trash. Basically 2 shows for LA, SD, Phx, NM and Nevada
  • willnycwillnyc ...nyc Posts: 131
    Anyone else going to MSG?
  • willnyc said:
    IN for Aug 11th. Sec 115 Row 10.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    Stuck in the Queue for Portland.........about 45% of the way there after 22 minutes.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    willnyc said:
    8/13
    row 6
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587

RATM is so big in the desert southwest and we got phx and new mexico. Coachella is trash. Basically 2 shows for LA, SD, Phx, NM and Nevada

Sorry to hear that.  At least, unlike Pearl Jam's announced tour, there may be more alternative spots if you want to travel?  Too late to jump into queue for one of those?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,159

Sorry to hear that.  At least, unlike Pearl Jam's announced tour, there may be more alternative spots if you want to travel?  Too late to jump into queue for one of those?
    Blew my load on PJ. 7 shows in 2020 and a Europe trip lol. Not too sad. I bet they do another football stadium show in LA closer to the election. I was at the last gig at the USC Coliseum when they played with muse so this is not the end of the world here. Gonna keep an eye on ticket drops. 
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    edited February 2020
    Second OAK added

Post edited by given2fly23 on
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    Why don't I see this?  I still just see one show available

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • chittychitty Posts: 574
    I had GA tickets for Van, something screwed up with their system on my credit card and it timed out. Now only horrible seats behind stage available. Gonna have to pass and pay after market value
  • TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,072
    Got my tickets for Tacoma.  I took really good seats 8 rows back.  Just couldn't talk myself into being in the Pit for a Rage concert.  This time, I don't think I will be sorry I chose seats!
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    2nd Oakland queue not working?
    nvm...working now
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    chitty said:
    I had GA tickets for Van, something screwed up with their system on my credit card and it timed out. Now only horrible seats behind stage available. Gonna have to pass and pay after market value
    POS site  had ga twice and it wouldn't accept any of 4 credit cards.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    Struck out for Portland.
    Finally opened up more seats behind stage for Oakland 1.
  • disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    I think I give up. Maybe I should've went for Winnipeg or MSP instead of Sioux Falls, but as a parent during the school year, it's much easier to leave town during the weekend.

Have fun to all of you that are going!
  • bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,081
    ISO Portland
  • adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    ISO Portland
    Same here
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    ISO Portland as well. Hoping to make the trip for my birthday weekend.

Wondering what’s going to happen with re-sale as everything I tried to click on to buy said non-transferable.
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,583
    edited February 2020
    I have a pair for msg available, great seats. Selling for face. $290 for the pair. Avoid stubhub fees. Id accept venmo. Pm me if interested. 

Section 115, row 18, seats 13 and 14. Mobile transfer

Oh yeah. Its the tuesday show. August 11
    Post edited by Lifted on
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    cutz said:
    Camden show tix don’t go on sale until May 19th. 😕
    Well, that sucks!!

I was all prepared to score tomorrow.
    Yeah so was I. Just went on ticketmaster to see what time and all and that’s what it said (same with WMMR). 
    Ugh...yeah RATM.com says they don't go onsale until May 19th as well. Of course, it's the only venue that doesn't go onsale today. Good ole Camden. 
    Yeah, instead of going on Sale when all of the other shows did today, could hurt everyone's chance at scoring tickets since it will be the ONLY show on sale. Any idea why this happened?
  • cutz said:
    cutz said:
    Camden show tix don’t go on sale until May 19th. 😕
    Well, that sucks!!

I was all prepared to score tomorrow.
    Yeah so was I. Just went on ticketmaster to see what time and all and that’s what it said (same with WMMR). 
    Ugh...yeah RATM.com says they don't go onsale until May 19th as well. Of course, it's the only venue that doesn't go onsale today. Good ole Camden. 
    Yeah, instead of going on Sale when all of the other shows did today, could hurt everyone's chance at scoring tickets since it will be the ONLY show on sale. Any idea why this happened?
    No clue. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    edited February 2020
    Took 4 mins just to verify the phone number so the system was for sure busy and I'm sure I am further back in the pen then I hoped.  Oh well, if the tickets are not there or are shit I will find other ways if I don't get Camden.
    Good luck to all!
    You got tix for Camden?

No, not yet.  I will, one way or the other, unless they are crazy expensive.

Did get 2 for MSG Night 1....kept getting good seats lower bowl and then it would shit out and say someone already had them.  Painful process but did get 2 that are not godawful.  224, 13.  Halfway up on the deck

My friend scored in the same section but a few rows behind you. Just glad to be in the building.

I saw tickets side stage 14 rows up that were going for almost $500.00 but they were charity tickets. Anyone know how much those tickets are that aren't Charity prices?
    Post edited by cutz on
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    edited February 2020
    nicknyr15 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    I kept on throwing crappy seats back for msg 1&2.....saw the link for night 3, scored sect 101

Patience works sometimes
    I was in the cue for almost an hour, then saw in messages that they announced a third show. Scored 109 row 6!!!! 
    Same with me...Had both Night 1 & 2 Cue's Open on my pc....2 went a lil faster than 1. Id click on good seats for like 20 minutes, only to get the message someone beat me out

Then by the hand of Zeus I saw the link for Night 3......Had error messages over and over.....finally worked but the Cue didn't start right away.....when it did I flew thru the line, saw the seatmap and prob could have gotten a lil closer to the stage, just clicked on SECT 101 Row 12, Called it a day. Its a straight shot view.

Im happy I scored, cant believe how they sold out 3 night( I do believe it, but  still surprised)

Enjoy the show
    Post edited by CROJAM95 on
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    I think I give up. Maybe I should've went for Winnipeg or MSP instead of Sioux Falls, but as a parent during the school year, it's much easier to leave town during the weekend.

Have fun to all of you that are going!
    Yeah, sorry to say dude, but winnipeg was a breeze to get. it eventually mostly sold (maybe all by now), but it wasn't as crazy as all the others. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    Horse2345 said:
    chitty said:
    POS site  had ga twice and it wouldn't accept any of 4 credit cards.
    Took forever at least 15 minutes to get past the queue.
    Crashed pages and refreshing with little time left but received an email for two GA
    Website never gave me confirmation of transaction but relived thanks to email
    Easily one of the worst sales I’ve been a part of probably took months off my life lol
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    We got section S row 16 for Vancouver.  Not Ga, but it's the first section in front of the stage, so it's not to far away.   We had four people going, and three of us were trying for tickets.  My friend got through first and got those.. my brother did a few minutes later and they had upper deck... I was in the queue forever and there wasn't much left.   The positive is that if you tried hard enough I think you could get tickets.  Maybe there's something to be said for no presales or BS tickets, and putting a giant wad of them onsale at the same time.    Alternately it could be because it wasn't a TM venue, that bots were less of a thing.  Lastly it could be that RATM doesn't use the practice of selling tickets directly to resellers.   I get the feeling most of the venue was up for grabs when it went on sale.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    edited February 2020
    Zod said:
    We got section S row 16 for Vancouver.  Not Ga, but it's the first section in front of the stage, so it's not to far away.   We had four people going, and three of us were trying for tickets.  My friend got through first and got those.. my brother did a few minutes later and they had upper deck... I was in the queue forever and there wasn't much left.   The positive is that if you tried hard enough I think you could get tickets.  Maybe there's something to be said for no presales or BS tickets, and putting a giant wad of them onsale at the same time.    Alternately it could be because it wasn't a TM venue, that bots were less of a thing.  Lastly it could be that RATM doesn't use the practice of selling tickets directly to resellers.   I get the feeling most of the venue was up for grabs when it went on sale.
    My buddy went on 5 minutes after the onsale for Vancouver and was able to get uppers. He was bummed since work got in the way for him but happy to be in the building. 
  • willnyc said:
    YES!!!
    got not great seats but i so don't care!
    we're going to see RAGE!!!

i said it earlier and i'll say it again - the ONLY GOOD THING to come out of trump's presidency is dragging zack de la rocha out of retirement and back on stage.

I LOVE RAGE SO SO MUCH!!!

Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow