Options

Iso mad season splatter/aka mad splatter :)

PjdreamerPjdreamer Posts: 318
edited September 2015 in Lost Dogs
Pm me feel u want to sell, I will also include the black vinyl with payment so you will not be with out the record.
Pjdreamer
Post edited by Pjdreamer on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,991
    There's one being auctioned by the Pearl Jam Vitalogy Foundation over @ http://www.ebay.com/itm/252091834945 .

I would really like to know if the splatter records were only sold exclusive to those who ordered though the 10club. Was wondering maybe Think Indie stores in the USA who will be selling / shipping copies soon will also have random splatter vinyl copies too.
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,244
    demetrios said:

There's one being auctioned by the Pearl Jam Vitalogy Foundation over @ http://www.ebay.com/itm/252091834945 .

I would really like to know if the splatter records were only sold exclusive to those who ordered though the 10club. Was wondering maybe Think Indie stores in the USA who will be selling / shipping copies soon will also have random splatter vinyl copies too.

I highly doubt it, Santos hinted strongly that they were only from 10 club.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Yes! Mad Splatter!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Bump
    Pjdreamer
  • Options
    Bump
    Pjdreamer
  • Options
    Bump/ anyone , please:)
    Pjdreamer
  • Options
    Bump
    Pjdreamer
  • Options
    Bump
    Pjdreamer
  • Options
    Bump
    Pjdreamer
  • Options
    Bump
    Pjdreamer
  • Options
    Bump
    Pjdreamer
  • Options
    Bump
    Pjdreamer
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,002
    edited March 2016
    Free bump

But what's the market value right now
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,606

Free bump

But what's the market value right now

Still too much.
  • Options
    Did you ever find a copy of the Mad Splatter?
    Escape is never the safest path....

Atlanta 9.1.98
    Dallas 11.15.13
    Ft. Worth 9.15.23
  • Options
    JT_JamFan said:
    You should trade it for the purple price considering that's what you thought you had.
  • Options
    JT_JamFan said:
    You should trade it for the purple price considering that's what you thought you had.
    I'd be happy with a black, as long as it spins.   It's a shame i haven't opened it yet.   I listen to vinyl pretty much every day, but for soem reason (or no good reason) i havent opened this one or the Let's Play Two.   Live at Easy Street and Unplugged got opened and played as soon as they hit the front porch.  We have a decent record player in the living room, the master bedroom and there is one of those all-in-one crosley things in the guest bedroom.   Both my daughters have record collections and my wife has a small "Greatest Hits" section she plays all the time.   I have listened to the concert on streaming, but just never opened the vinyl.

Atlanta 9.1.98
    Dallas 11.15.13
    Ft. Worth 9.15.23
  • Options
    JT_JamFan said:
    JT_JamFan said:
    I'd be happy with a black, as long as it spins.   It's a shame i haven't opened it yet.   I listen to vinyl pretty much every day, but for soem reason (or no good reason) i havent opened this one or the Let's Play Two.   Live at Easy Street and Unplugged got opened and played as soon as they hit the front porch.  We have a decent record player in the living room, the master bedroom and there is one of those all-in-one crosley things in the guest bedroom.   Both my daughters have record collections and my wife has a small "Greatest Hits" section she plays all the time.   I have listened to the concert on streaming, but just never opened the vinyl.
    Let's Play Two is a good record to listen to, the splatter is not...

Throw out that Crosley thing that scratches your vinyl.  Upgrade to something nice.  Come visit us on the Post your stereo thread.
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/244249/post-your-stereo-system#latest
  • Options
    All's well that ends well.  Despite the order confirmation in my order history saying Red Splatter, the records are a beautiful Purple.  Will be doing their maiden spin tonight.  But not on the crosley.  

Atlanta 9.1.98
    Dallas 11.15.13
    Ft. Worth 9.15.23