Pearl Jam North American Tour 2020

Comments

• If for any reason there is someone who cannot attend MSG and are looking to sell two tickets, can you please keep this post in mind? Thank you!
  • TPATURK said:
    I need one for Nashville for my friend. It must be reserved. PM me please

Is a 25 line signature REALLY necessary?  :o

Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • mj194479 said:
    I got MSG Section 2. Does anyone know if this section elevates off the floor?

Is a 47 line signature REALLY necessary?  :ohstop:

Memphis '94 / Charlotte '96 / Birmingham '98 / Knoxville '98 / Memphis '00 / Nashville '00 / Nashville '03 / St. Louis '04 / Nashville Ryman N1 '09 (EV solo) / Nashville Ryman N2 '09 (EV solo) / Memphis '09 (EV solo) / New Orleans Jazzfest '10 / St Louis '10 / Memphis '12 (EV solo) / Memphis '14 / Boston Fenway N1 '16 / Boston Fenway N2 '16 / Chicago Wrigley N1 '18 / Chicago Wrigley N2 '18 /  Ottawa '22 / Quebec City '22 / Nashville '22 / St Louis '22

Strong 2nd Amendment supporter and advocate targeted methods of reducing gun violence, sans-infringement. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    There is an option to turn off signatures so you don't see them anymore. I highly recommend it. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • JimmyV said:
    There is an option to turn off signatures so you don't see them anymore. I highly recommend it. 
    I honestly like signatures when reasonable/compact. Sometimes it's cool to see where people have seen the band, or others have cool sayings. 

IMO we shouldn't have to deactivate them because a handful of folks abuse them.

There's NO reason to list every show on it's own line. It's asinine to do that AND have empty lines between each show. 

• JimmyV said:
    I honestly like signatures when reasonable/compact. Sometimes it's cool to see where people have seen the band, or others have cool sayings. 

IMO we shouldn't have to deactivate them because a handful of folks abuse them.

There's NO reason to list every show on it's own line. It's asinine to do that AND have empty lines between each show. 

This is awesome, thanks :)  I got on someone a few years ago, 2 lines per show, even had the day of the week. It was a set-list thread so the songs were being updated every few mins, and this person kept commenting with their huge sig, really annoying. I made a comment and they got all offended. I didn't know there was option to turn them off. I need to do this once the tour starts. Its a lot of fun following along, if its easy to scroll through.
  • JimmyV said:
    Man thank you, I had no idea this was possible, I love it.
  • BigcityprodBigcityprod Posts: 1
    edited February 2020
    Looking for 2 seats at MSG, ready for a great show. Any seats thx
  • Still looking for one Nashville - will buy immediately 
    Atlanta, Georgia (August 20, 1992)
    New York, New York (September 10, 1998)
    New York, New York (September 11, 1998)
    West Palm Beach, Florida (September 22, 1998)
    West Palm Beach, Florida (September 23, 1998)
    West Palm Beach, Florida (August 09, 2000)
    Tampa, Florida (August 12, 2000)
    Tampa, Florida (April 13, 2003)
    Seattle, Washington (October 22, 2003)
    Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008)
    Chicago, Illinois (August 23, 2009)
    Chicago, Illinois (August 24, 2009)
    Kansas City, Missouri (May 03, 2010)
    St Louis, Missouri (May 04, 2010)
    Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011)
    Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011)
    Philadelphia, PA (October 21, 2013)
    Charlotte, NC (October 30, 2013)
    Tampa (April 11, 2016)
    Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016)
    Chicago The Vic (8-2-2007)
    Tampa/St.Pete (3-29-1994)

• TPATURK said:
    Still looking for one Nashville - will buy immediately 

• I need 2 or at least 1 for Nashville

Can anyone help me?
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335

• JRassJRass Posts: 3
    So I’m in Australia and I got an email for the Omaze Pearl Jam VIP concert competition. The competition is for a prize package that includes flights to NY and VIP seats at the Apollo Theatre and Madison Square Garden shows on March 26th and 30th. After checking that I was eligible in Australia, I bought 2000 entries at $100 US ($155 Australian). 
    It’s only now that I see that the winner will be announced on or around the 25th March which is the day before the Apollo gig!!! WTF???
    How am I supposed to plan to get there from Australia at such short notice, even if you guys are a day behind??!!
    Thoughts anyone???!!!
    Joe
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    JRass said:
    So I’m in Australia and I got an email for the Omaze Pearl Jam VIP concert competition. The competition is for a prize package that includes flights to NY and VIP seats at the Apollo Theatre and Madison Square Garden shows on March 26th and 30th. After checking that I was eligible in Australia, I bought 2000 entries at $100 US ($155 Australian). 
    It’s only now that I see that the winner will be announced on or around the 25th March which is the day before the Apollo gig!!! WTF???
    How am I supposed to plan to get there from Australia at such short notice, even if you guys are a day behind??!!
    Thoughts anyone???!!!
    Joe
    The contest officially ends March 8, and it says that a winner would be contacted within 10 business days. While it will likely happen sooner than the 10th business day due to filling out and returning paperwork within a short timeframe, that gives them until Friday, March 20. Omaze would handle booking travel for the winner once verified and confirmed. The winner will likely be announced to the public on March 25 so that people can see who won, but will have already been contacted and have things set in motion before that date.
    Great thanks for the response. Now I just gotta win it!!
  • Been in 10 club for over 20yrs and 3rd row seats behind the pit might be the worst seats in the house. Very disappointed. 
    The intelligence of the intelligent, can sometimes be frustrating.....
    TRN
  • Does anyone have any options for 2 tickets for St Louis?  I couldn't bring myself to pay the Vitology price. 
  • DiscopijDiscopij Posts: 438
    dnimnepo said:
    Been in 10 club for over 20yrs and 3rd row seats behind the pit might be the worst seats in the house. Very disappointed. 
    Been in the club for 15 years and i'd be happy to switch my section 120's for that
  • My luck for seeing them during this North American leg is running low.  Zero luck via Ten Club and the pre-sales.  If someone cannot attend NYC...I'd love to be considered.  Looking for 2 tickets, but will take just 1.  Assuming will need to be done via Fan Exchange.  Stoked for those who scored tickets.  Hail, hail those lucky ones.  Lastly...support Single Podcast Theory.  The Brad's do a great job feeding us with weekly PJ content.
    Jim Sdoia
  • ecdancecdanc Posts: 1,814
    jsdoia said:
    My luck for seeing them during this North American leg is running low.  Zero luck via Ten Club and the pre-sales.  If someone cannot attend NYC...I'd love to be considered.  Looking for 2 tickets, but will take just 1.  Assuming will need to be done via Fan Exchange.  Stoked for those who scored tickets.  Hail, hail those lucky ones.  Lastly...support Single Podcast Theory.  The Brad's do a great job feeding us with weekly PJ content.
    There is no Fan Exchange for NYC 
  • dnimnepo said:
    Been in 10 club for over 20yrs and 3rd row seats behind the pit might be the worst seats in the house. Very disappointed. 
    What's wrong with front of floor seats?

Pit generally concentrates toward the front, and seats often have a small riser. 

• Hi Coloradan peeps iso lifelong fans to possibly sell one to...  Not specifically me, but my closest friend since '93.  His wife has chronic trips to ICU and I wanted to treat him to the Denver show.  We both saw PJ at red rocks (2nd night '95 both of us age 16) and spent every spare dime on import bootlegs through H.S.  Please let me know if there's a seat open and I can get his spirits up from a decade of being in/out of a hospital to care for his wife.  Thanks for reading and to those with tix... dance, sing, drink.. life's for living.
    1. Red Rocks '95, second night starting on chairs
    2. buncha others, doesn't really matter
  • JimmyV said:
    Where is that option located?
    Columbus 6/24/03, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Cleveland 5/20/06, Pittsburgh 6/23/06, Chicago 8/5/07, New York 6/24/08, New York 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, Mansfield 6/30/08, EV D.C. 8/16/08, EV Chicago 8/22/08, EV Baltimore 6/14/09, Chicago 8/23/09, Philadelphia 10/27/09, Philadelphia 10/28/09, Philadelphia 10/30/09, Philadelphia 10/31/09, Columbus 5/6/10, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Cleveland 5/9/10, Buffalo 5/10/10, EV Detroit 6/26/11, Toronto 9/12/11, Hamilton 9/15/11, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, Buffalo 10/12/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, Los Angeles 11/24/13, Cincinnati 10/1/14, Detroit 10/16/14, New York 9/26/15, Greenville 4/16/16, Hampton 4/18/16, Columbia 4/21/16, Philadelphia 4/29/16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/22/16, Denver 9/22/22
    JimmyV said:
    I did it years ago. I'll see if I can remember how. 

JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    I did it years ago. I'll see if I can remember how. 

Go to Edit Profile from a computer. One of the options will be signature settings. In there you can elect to not see signatures.

• amberstraughnamberstraughn Maryland Posts: 8
    Still looking to trade my extra 10c MSG (Sec 226) for an extra Baltimore!  PM if anyone is interested!
  • still looking for one GA Oakland night 1, will pay immediately 
    Great thanks for the response. Now I just gotta win it!!
  • REALLY hoping to score 2 tickets to Baltimore.  Fingers crossed for the Fan to Fan Exchange!
  • When does the Fan to Fan exchange start? I remember its some time around now. 
    more importantly how does it work? unless i can find a perfect swap situation, does it make sense to buy first, then sell? I have floor seats for Ottawa and mis-understood the wording for reserved seating, I thought it meant the stadium seats only. thanks