Public Ticket Sale Info

Comments

• BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    Kane6676 said:
    The fan to fan sale is already being exploited. You pay people under the table and they agree to sell face value on the exchange. It’s all garbage and ways around all of it 
    There's almost no way to make that happen. You can't choose who you sell tickets to, and the buyer will probably have no knowledge who the original owner of the tickets even is.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • MD190661 said:
    Kane6676 said:
    The fan to fan sale is already being exploited. You pay people under the table and they agree to sell face value on the exchange. It’s all garbage and ways around all of it 
    But the amount of work for this just make it worth it for most scalpers. If tickets were sold the normal way(s), there would be so many more tickets on the scalpers site. 100x as many. I'm betting 99% of the tickets sold went to fans first. That's unheard of. So I thank PJ for getting more tickets and making it a lot harder for scalpers to make a buck off the shows.
    That’s wonderful, the big difference is I can’t go now. So for me it’s not a better system. I would rather see the tickets on stub hub at 3 times face value. At least I could go that way 
  • anyone know if there is a schedule detailing times for ticket reveals?
  • halshakarchihalshakarchi Toronto Posts: 176
    anyone know if there is a schedule detailing times for ticket reveals?
    Just during the week of 27th.

Although it wouldn’t surprise me if they follow the same pattern as the email confirmation week. (Don’t quote me on that, this is conjecture.)
  • Kane6676Kane6676 Posts: 36
    edited January 2020
    Post deleted
    Post edited by Sea on
  • BV84003BV84003 Holt, MI Posts: 360
    edited January 2020

I'm no Miss Cleo, but I've got a feeling you will get ripped off from buying anything on that site.
    Post edited by Sea on
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
    edited January 2020
    Post deleted
    Post edited by Sea on
  • estarr31estarr31 Posts: 569
    edited January 2020

Post edited by Sea on
    Mansfield 6/30/08 -  Wrigley Field 7/14/13 -  Worcester I 10/15/13 -  Global Citizen 9/26/15 -  MSG II 5/2/16 -  Fenway I 8/5/16 -  Fenway II 8/7/16 -  Fenway II 9/4/18 - LA I 5/6/22 - LA II 5/7/22 - MSG 9/11/22 - Nashville 9/16/22 - St. Paul I and II 8/31/23-9/2/23
  • estarr31 said:
    Kane6676 said:
    BV84003 said:
    Kane6676 said:
    This was sent to me by a friend. He’s a govt employee and is suppose to get discounted tickets they this site called ticketsatwork.com they have PJ tickets anywhere from 3 to 8 times face value. This is what they have left 4 days after they went on sale 
    I'm no Miss Cleo, but I've got a feeling you will get ripped off from buying anything on that site.
    I clicked on buy ticket link and it says you will be sent Tm login info. So again, like all the rest, they created a bunch of TM accounts, got tickets and are now selling accounts. 
    Are they being guaranteed though like stubub or seatgeek would? Still very risky at that price. 
    Well I asked the guy who sent me link. He said people use the site all the time. Said he’s used it before. I’m shocked they are selling them this way though. I’m not paying that much either way 
    edited January 2020
    Post deleted
    Post edited by Sea on
  • OKC is the lowest demand US show, with A LOT behind the stage still available now on Ticketmaster's site, so my guess would be most on there came from the public onsale, in not all of them.   
    Mike "...After Dark"
    edited January 2020
    Post deleted
    Post edited by Sea on
  • Does anyone have three tickets to Baltimore? 
    edited January 2020
    Post deleted.
    Post edited by Sea on
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,912
    It's face value only here. Do not link to or promote broker sites.  Please see the rules. Thank you

• LS25120LS25120 Posts: 24
    Seeking 2 tickets to Baltimore if anyone has any. Been a member since 1997. Didn't luck out this time:(
  • If for any reason there is someone who cannot attend MSG and are looking to sell two tickets, can you please keep this post in mind? Thank you!
  • Looking to trade Oakland night 1 for Baltimore when fan 2 fan opens up
    oakland night 1 section f on the floor will take any seats in Baltimore 
    message me
    Little Tremors
  • TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    Just to be clear, if I release tickets on the fan to fan exchange, I have no power to direct them to a verified fan.  They will go into a pot and get randomly distributed.....
    Any response is appreciated .
    I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,867
    TalonTedd said:
    Just to be clear, if I release tickets on the fan to fan exchange, I have no power to direct them to a verified fan.  They will go into a pot and get randomly distributed.....
    They will be listed on the exchange and you will have no control over who buys them. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • afgpjafgpj Upstate NY Posts: 142
    JimmyV said:
    TalonTedd said:
    They will be listed on the exchange and you will have no control over who buys them. 
    Do we know this for sure?
  • I don't think we know much about F2F for sure yet.  I haven't read any details, except that such a thing will exist beginning Feb 18, and will be face value only.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • bb13bb13 Posts: 13

Looking for GA for San Diego and/or Oakland

I have a pair of seats for the 3 shows

SD- Section E, Row 25, Seats 1&2

Oak N1- Sec 105, Row 12, Seats 11&12

Oak N2- Sec 102, Row 13, Seats 3&4

Thanks!

• SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,996
    afgpj said:
    JimmyV said:
    TalonTedd said:
    Do we know this for sure?
    Nobody knows for sure, because this is a first time for this type of service. We do know in theory you're not supposed to be able to direct them to another person. Of course, people speculate that selling them back at 3am might allow you to channel them to a specific person if you have that person ready and waiting to buy at that time.

But even then, we don't know for sure they will show up for resale immediately upon you selling them back. I could certainly see them holding on to the tickets for a short while before re-listing them, to prevent shenanigans like that. But who knows.
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,336
    ddeschler said:
    I don't think we know much about F2F for sure yet.  I haven't read any details, except that such a thing will exist beginning Feb 18, and will be face value only.
    now we do....it's clearly stated on TM. Search Fan to Fan exchange and you'll get details. 
    Just as expected...you click sell from your account (which will no doubt be avail AFTER the go live) and your ticket disappears until someone buys it. You won't know who, you'll just get your money back for that ticket.
  • Looking to swap 2 Reserve tickets for 2 GA tickets for Toronto, March 18th. 
    Section 101, Row 24, Seats 5 and 6
    Please let me know if anyone is interested.
    Thanks.
  • Anyone know how to actually “buy” on the fan to fan exchange?   I need at least 3 for Nashville.  Thanks all. 
  • Catmeyer71Catmeyer71 The desert by way of the C-bus. Posts: 28
    I just took a look at the Fan to Fan as I would like to possibly get a better seat for Phoenix, but I just don't feel comfortable throwing my ticket out there and not being able to see what else is out there BEFORE I complete the offer to sell, ya know.  I would be more inclined to "do a trade", which is what this actually is, but I want to know what else is out there.  Then what if I decide to pull my ticket off the selling block while it's up there?  Can I cancel it?  I guess I'd like to really see what's there BEFORE I sell/trade. 
    "...An undertow of futures laid to waste, embraced..." - Sad
    Columbus:  November 1991 "Get into this shit before Billy gets out here." - Ed  
    Cincy:  March 1992
    Columbus:  March 1992
    Cleveland:  July 1992 (Mudslides at Blossom) 
    Pittsburgh:  August 1992
    ------->Adulted for a while and didn't like it.
    Columbus:  August 2000
    Columbus:  June 2003
    -------->Parent stuff
    Phoenix:  November 2013
    St. Paul:  October 2014
    Seattle (1):  August 2018 
    Phoenix April 2020 (Ticket insanity)
  • Just posted 4 tickets together for the Sunday, April 19th section 230 on side of the stage.
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,336
    scottyg24 said:
    Anyone know how to actually “buy” on the fan to fan exchange?   I need at least 3 for Nashville.  Thanks all. 
    How to buy? Just like you always buy tickets...click click click. Except it is LIKE A TICKET DROP! You don't know when they are coming so you have to keep checking and checking and checking...zzzzzzzzzzzz