Just started watching this tonight. 

You Canucks are pretty fucking funny. 
I SAW PEARL JAM

Comments

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    First episode:

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    I watched S1 Ep1 and then Ep3 about the farting.

Kind of funny but 8 seasons of this?  Is anyone watching this?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • I have not watched this show, but I did watch Barry, because Dan started a thread about it. Thank you for introducing me to that funny ass show, dankind!
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    I'm on S2.  I like it and watch and episode here or there when between other items.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    I'm on S2.  I like it and watch and episode here or there when between other items.
    Yeah, same. 

This is purely late night, somewhat inebriated TV watching a la Workaholics, etc. It’s not a prestige program by any stretch of the imagination. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • I do find this show funny.  It's an "oh yeah, let's watch that" show that I always forget about...
    "Ain't no reason to get excited."
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    dankind said:
    Yeah, same. 

This is purely late night, somewhat inebriated TV watching a la Workaholics, etc. It’s not a prestige program by any stretch of the imagination. 
    you’re not a prestige guy by any stretch of the imagination.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    dankind said: 

It’s not a prestige program by any stretch of the imagination. 
    You are spare parts, aren’t ya bud? 
  • I really didn’t find this show very funny. Its supposed to be set in Northern Ontario maybe? Watched 3 or 4 episodes and got bored.  
    I think the fact I grew up in (and suffered through) Canadian Small Town Bring Down.  There really were idiots like this and I spent as little time around them as possible. 
    I really didn’t find this show very funny. Its supposed to be set in Northern Ontario maybe? Watched 3 or 4 episodes and got bored.  
    I think the fact I grew up in (and suffered through) Canadian Small Town Bring Down.  There really were idiots like this and I spent as little time around them as possible. 
    So long as most people are having fun, ain’t no reason to be a poopy pants. 
  • RiotZact said:
    I really didn’t find this show very funny. Its supposed to be set in Northern Ontario maybe? Watched 3 or 4 episodes and got bored.  
    I was just explaining perhaps why I didn’t find it funny. If you do find it funny that’s completely acceptable 😂.  It’s just not very clever IMO. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. 

RiotZact said:
    I was just explaining perhaps why I didn’t find it funny. If you do find it funny that’s completely acceptable 😂.  It’s just not very clever IMO. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. 

I was just quoting the show 😂 no worries. 
  • RiotZact said:
    RiotZact said:

I was just quoting the show 😂 no worries. 
    😂😂. I don’t know how I would think that is how you would talk normally.  Ill chalk it up to waking at 4am and a long travel day.  Thanks Air Canada domestic... you never fail to disappoint .
    My girlfriend was obsessed with this show when I started dating her about a year ago and I binged it with her 4 or 5 months ago. I love it so much because of the banter. It is simultaneously the silliest show while also being very intelligent, in my opinion. 

It’s also the most quotable piece of entertainment that I have ever consumed, by far. I’ve I watch a pretty decent amount of movies and TV and I’ve never found myself quoting something in my daily life even half as much as this show. 

And that’s what I appreciates about you. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    And that’s what I appreciates about you. 
    Is that what you appreciate about me, Squirrelly Dankind?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    Went to a hockey game last night and saw two people with Letterkenny Irish hockey jerseys on.  I thought that it must be an actual team but I googled it and it is show merchandise.  Interesting.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Allegedly
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    NHL opening day - I looked for the NHL Thread but didn't see it.  I guess the 10c forum couldn't give a cat's queef about it.
    Super soft!
    NHL opening day - I looked for the NHL Thread but didn't see it.  I guess the 10c forum couldn't give a cat's queef about it.
    Super soft!
    Figger it out!
    RiotZact said:
    Super soft!
    Figger it out!
    Pitter patter. Let get at ’er. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Did you degens from upcountry enjoy season 9? I thought it was great as usual. I think there was a clear change in how they handled the supporting cast, instead of peppering them all in over various episodes, many characters were not seen much at all, while it seems like Gail, Bonnie, and Rosie got promoted to series regulars. I don’t hate the move, but I did miss some characters. 
    Need to get back into this show, have been on break.  I did see that some of them are on Cameo.  Can have some fun with that at some point....
  • Where is this on now, still youtube?
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    Where is this on now, still youtube?
    Hulu.
  • Where is this on now, still youtube?
    Hulu.
    TY
    Watched the one last night where they do "Shark Tank" to give away their 5k inheritance.  Too funny. 
    Gail needs her own show.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    She creeps me out.  In a good way.  :lol:

I want a S2 Hat.  Out of stock.  Will have to find one on ebay at some point.  Red one.