Options

Letterkenny

13»

Comments

• Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,437
    dankind said:
    I had to give my balls a tug after watching. 

Can’t wait for this. 😂
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    I've been holding off on watching the latest season until I can watch in short order.  It is like knowing there is a great present just waiting for me.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,232
    Anyone watch Shoresy yet? 
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,488
    Anyone watch Shoresy yet? 
    That is the plan for tonight along with the first 2 episodes of Obi-Wan.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    was at a buddy's pre-covid and we got very very stoned, and he insisted we watch this. even that high, I didn't find it even remotely funny, while he was laughing his ass off. mind you, we have always had different tastes in comedy.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,232
    was at a buddy's pre-covid and we got very very stoned, and he insisted we watch this. even that high, I didn't find it even remotely funny, while he was laughing his ass off. mind you, we have always had different tastes in comedy.
    You’re from Canada!!! How could you possibly not find this funny?????!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    You’re from Canada!!! How could you possibly not find this funny?????!
    haha, i doubt 30 million people all have the same sense of humour
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    Kearn5y said:
    Episode 1 of season 7 makes reference to No Code
    I've pseudo binged this show over the last few months.  It is the best show out there right now I think.  Gail is indeed an underrated character.  Her physical comedy whenever she is speaking is too much.  I missed the No Code reference in Season 7, but enjoyed the Eddie and Ledbetter references during the intro sequence of Season 9, Episode 7.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,488
    I went back and watched the first 11 seasons in preparation for the release of the last season. I watched season 12 yesterday. It was a nice way to wrap up the main show. . I read that in addition to Shoresy there might be other spin offs in the works. 
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,675
    I went back and watched the first 11 seasons in preparation for the release of the last season. I watched season 12 yesterday. It was a nice way to wrap up the main show. . I read that in addition to Shoresy there might be other spin offs in the works. 
    I love Broken Social Scene... so to  have the show wrap playing out a whole BSS song was wicked! 

I don't imagine everyone will like how it ended, but with a show like Letterkenny... it was a good homage to the cast and the sets etc. 
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475
    Loved the way they wrapped it up. 

Gail is fantastic, I wish we had more of her in the last season... Jones, Riley and Glen are also great characters.

Keeso & Tierney are a great writing combo, and some of the fight scenes are as good as anything I've seen on tv or film... Tierney is one hell of a director.  
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    I must finish this. Been a couple of years since ive watched it. Can't remember how far along I've got with it 
    Kearnsy