Seattle 12/8/1993 Vault #9 Vinyl Presale

Comments

• The Deep on this is absolutely amazing. Very intense. Mike and Stone were in their bag with each other back then. 
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Both vault from euro store and unplugged from 10 arrived today in ireland. Both in tact.
    Kearnsy
  • lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    anyone knows if the eu and the usa versiins are the same or there are some differences?
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Euro store offered me 15% refund for the sleeve being ruined. Doesnt sound like they are interested in replacing it or have none to replace it with. Told them it wasnt acceptable. At least 10c learned there lesson and have been packing this properly.
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    FR181798 said:
    Euro store offered me 15% refund for the sleeve being ruined. Doesnt sound like they are interested in replacing it or have none to replace it with. Told them it wasnt acceptable. At least 10c learned there lesson and have been packing this properly.
    Sorry to hear that. That's very poor from them. I guess they have none left to offer you a replacement. 

10c's packing of these is on a different level to the Euro store. 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • FR181798 said:
    Here's my damage! (not sure if the photo has loaded up?) No chance of a replacement sadly... Maybe some money off.. 
  • FR181798 said:
    Mine had a big dent in the bottom of the cover. I'm holding off opening the seal in case the vinyl is damaged. The outer box was damaged too. No chance of a replacement sadly... Maybe some money off.. 
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Sounds like similar damage to mine. Your photo hasnt loaded. Im going to just keep at them. Hopefully they did keep some back but not counting on it. I wouldnt take any partial refund on this. Replacement or full refund.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    Anyone else have their tracking still saying that only the label has been created but hasn’t shipped yet?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    LukinFan said:
    Anyone else have their tracking still saying that only the label has been created but hasn’t shipped yet?
    I get the same thing. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 2,962
    Me too. Just checked earlier today. Label created on 12/18. Likely to not see any movement until early next week. 
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    dudeman said:
    Me too. Just checked earlier today. Label created on 12/18. Likely to not see any movement until early next week. 
    That’s what I’m thinking. Probably won’t actually move until next week, and then take another week to actually arrive. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • The music glue (euro shop) order of Vault 9 had record #3 (twice) and record #2 (once) in it. Record #1 is missing altogether :(.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    SK203708 said:
    The music glue (euro shop) order of Vault 9 had record #3 (twice) and record #2 (once) in it. Record #1 is missing altogether :(.
    Happened a lot on Vault 4.  They’ll fix it for you
  • BH87446BH87446 Posts: 113
    Man, mine’s been in the shipping queue since the 18th... hope it’ll be going out soon...
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Back from holiday break, Vault Vinyl will start moving again.
    Thanks for your patience, Happy New Year!!
    slh

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/7063637/#Comment_7063637

edited January 2020
    Santos L. Halper - "There are approx 100 copies left before we shut off sale."

Post edited by demetrios on
  • epieepie Posts: 290
    Can someone telling me how shipping notifications work.  I received an email on 12/18 from 10C that states vinyl shipped with tracking number but then when I go to UPS put in tracking number the message says "Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations" on 12/18 and estimated delivery is "When the shipment arrives at our facility the delivery date will be updated". 
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    epie said:
    Can someone telling me how shipping notifications work.  I received an email on 12/18 from 10C that states vinyl shipped with tracking number but then when I go to UPS put in tracking number the message says "Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations" on 12/18 and estimated delivery is "When the shipment arrives at our facility the delivery date will be updated". 
    The email you received was when the shipping label with the tracking number was printed, not necessarily when the item was tendered to UPS. I'm in the same boat. Now that 10C is back in the warehouse, hopefully we'll see movement on them soon.
  • epieepie Posts: 290
    kasedoug said:
    epie said:
    The email you received was when the shipping label with the tracking number was printed, not necessarily when the item was tendered to UPS. I'm in the same boat. Now that 10C is back in the warehouse, hopefully we'll see movement on them soon.
    Thank you for explanation!
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,579
    and gone,..
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,144
    I wonder how many were available? 
    I miss igotid88
    Arrived safe and sound. Loving these pizza boxes.  =)

• BH87446 said:
    Man, mine’s been in the shipping queue since the 18th... hope it’ll be going out soon...
    I’m in the same boat. Waiting since Dec 18th and tracking hasn’t been updated since. 
  • JBC7913JBC7913 Posts: 379
    BH87446 said:
    I’m in the same boat. Waiting since Dec 18th and tracking hasn’t been updated since. 
    Regardless of updates or lack there of, it’ll arrive when it does. I checked my tracking code, hasn’t been updated to ‘delivered’ even though I’ve had it since about noon. 
    igotid88 said:
    I wonder how many were available? 

Same. Would be cool to see the next Vault released was numbered.
    If not, then number Vault 1 & 2 when they ever get pressed in the future.
    edited January 2020
    Any more coming back in stock @Santos L. Halper ?
    edited January 2020
    Indeed!

prufrockvedder “Don’t it make you smile” when the Pearl Jam gods keeping delivering! #pearljam

Post edited by demetrios on