NETFLIX STREAMING FINDS

Comments

• I really enjoyed Paul Rudd's show "Living With Yourself"
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    I really enjoyed Paul Rudd's show "Living With Yourself"
    yeah, I blasted through that pretty quick. It was way better than the premise made me think it was going to be. But I love Paul Rudd, so, I gave it a shot. 

only thing I didn't like was the ending. But not enough to ruin it for me. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    edited December 2019
    yeah, I blasted through that pretty quick. It was way better than the premise made me think it was going to be. But I love Paul Rudd, so, I gave it a shot. 

I actually liked it as possible season 2 storyline. Because until the reveal (I won't spoil for anyone who hasn't watched yet), I was wondering "Where on Earth could this go from here?" and the ending at least pointed in a direction. 

Same here though, didn't think the premise would be for me, but I ended up loving it and blasting through it over the course of two days. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com

I actually liked it as possible season 2 storyline. Because until the reveal (I won't spoil for anyone who hasn't watched yet), I was wondering "Where on Earth could this go from here?" and the ending at least pointed in a direction. 
    true
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Thank you. I'm gonna try this:

23scidoo said:
    View image on Twitter

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    The Crown Season 3 is good.  Nothing exciting but entertaining and learn a little bit.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Love is a f***ing hilarious - particularly the episode when the geek guy goes out for dinner with the ozzie girl and then pukes after nearly choking to death ...It's also got music by Eddie Vedder at the end of that episode :))

• Miss.SnowdropMiss.Snowdrop Scotland Posts: 192
    I enjoyed the first season of "Day Break" a lot. It's a kind of quirky post apocalyptic coming of age drama. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P9U41e75tE
    I enjoyed the first season of "Day Break" a lot. It's a kind of quirky post apocalyptic coming of age drama. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P9U41e75tE
    It's on my list.. it's worth it??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    The "Don't F**K with Cats" documentary is really good.

There is some disturbing animal abuse involved but they don't show actual footage....still very disturbing.

Very interesting though.  Be sure you don't google the guy before you watch the whole thing.  It's like 4 one hour episodes.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

There is some disturbing animal abuse involved but they don't show actual footage....still very disturbing.

Very interesting though.  Be sure you don't google the guy before you watch the whole thing.  It's like 4 one hour episodes.
    Sounds like one of those "should" but-will-be-difficult-to-view docs.  Damn me for being a sucker for kitties.

Has anyone caught The Witcher?  We didn't expect much based on some meh reviews, but two episodes in - pretty good and the imagery (cinematography?) is stunning.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    I want to watch that....been jamming Mayans MC episodes before they go off On Demand at the end of the month....then have a bunch of series to get to, The Witcher being one I want to check out.  Glad to hear you like it thus far.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,425
    I want to watch that....been jamming Mayans MC episodes before they go off On Demand at the end of the month....then have a bunch of series to get to, The Witcher being one I want to check out.  Glad to hear you like it thus far.
    how is that mayans mc?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    mickeyrat said:
    how is that mayans mc?
    I liked S1 but it is pretty much the same thing as SoA.  (Just with Mexican dudes)
    S2 is kind of pissing me off but I still want to wrap it up.  
    Some very good acting but stories are too similar.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

I was very good, except that they left a LOT out of the story, which bugged me. I mean, they didn't even mention that two more body parts were sent to schools. That seems like a bizarre exclusion to me. They also left a lot out about Magnotta's life.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    The Two Popes is excellent. I loved it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Miss.SnowdropMiss.Snowdrop Scotland Posts: 192
    23scidoo said:
    It's on my list.. it's worth it??
    I think so. Good tunes as well. The story line is also pretty cool and I liked that quite a few of the characters were not typical kind of characters - there was a bit more depth or originality to them. Sucks, that they're not going to have a second season, though!
    That must be really good..

https://youtu.be/FeL6GNNWoZk
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    hedonist said:

Sounds like one of those "should" but-will-be-difficult-to-view docs.  Damn me for being a sucker for kitties.

Has anyone caught The Witcher?  We didn't expect much based on some meh reviews, but two episodes in - pretty good and the imagery (cinematography?) is stunning.
    Don;t fuck with Cats was crazy, and I'm not even a big documentary fan. Just crazy all around.

I enjoyed the Witcher, think Season 2 will be better as they are roughly now where the first book starts. 

Season 2 of Lost in Space was excellent as well. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Henry Cavill did an outstanding job in The Witcher series.  In fact the overall cast was put together extremely well.  Really looking forward to season 2.

Still not sure if the doppler is alive and impersonating the black knight.  
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,425
    Currently thoroughly enjoying Springsteen on Broadway right now.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Just started watching You. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    Sorta creepy, A, but I guess I can watch you back.
    ;)
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    deadendp said:
    I watched the second season.  It was entertaining but afterwards I feel like I wasted 10 hours of my life watching garbage.  Better ways to spend time.  
    deadendp said:
    I watched the second season.  It was entertaining but afterwards I feel like I wasted 10 hours of my life watching garbage.  Better ways to spend time.  
    It's gonna be clothes folding and house cleaning TV. 
    Sorta creepy, A, but I guess I can watch you back.
    ;)
    Thanks, my friend!  :smile:
    And...wouldn't you think they would use Find My Phone? (Or wherever it is called?) 
    Saw two episodes of Dracula last night and its fantastic!!..fresh look to an old story..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    hedonist said:

Dont fk with Cats was really good. Just finished it last night. They don't show the actual killings, but its sad because you know what happens after the camera cuts away. But still really good and interested, and I hate to say it but the commentary is pretty funny (not about the killings, but about the investigative parts was funny).
    Basically follows a would-be serial killer as he posts several videos cat killing and a private pro-animal facebook group tries to hunt him down before he moves on to people.
    deadendp said:
    loved season 1. watched two episodes of season 2 and it feels forced to me. in season 1, the viewer was convinced that he was conflicted about what the acts he was committing, that he never planned anything, that he was only doing what he felt he needed to do for the endgame. these two episodes, the narration just seemed very flippant about all he had done, like it was no big deal, like he was just avoiding eating chocolate bars or something minor. 

and his target's name is love? come on. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD