psst...12/10/19

Comments

• Gave it a shot. Why not
    You can't pay with paypal. It is a risky transaction I think
  • I MAY have scored that Twist and Shout copy. Haven't gotten the email confirmation yet though. It's a great store and wish I could have walked in and picked it up. Hoping that online order went through. :) 
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 2,962
    I called them and I was told they sold out earlier. This was late arrival inventory from BFRSD. They are not expecting any more copies. 
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • vladsplat said:
    I MAY have scored that Twist and Shout copy. Haven't gotten the email confirmation yet though. It's a great store and wish I could have walked in and picked it up. Hoping that online order went through. :) 
    I only looked because I saw that they listed one on Discogs for like $45. I was getting ready to yell at them when I checked their site and saw in stock. I’m pretty close to them but didn’t want to wait until after work in case they sold out. So I ordered and it was confirmed. Cheaper shipping than 10C too. 
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • BigwaveMx said:
    Gave it a shot. Why not
    You can't pay with paypal. It is a risky transaction I think
    I called to confirm with someone. They said they have 4 more. Said it should ship tomorrow. Crossing my fingers. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Managed to get one on time, 6min past the hour at time of sale, but status still shows 'pending'. Anyone else have the same?
    Kearnsy
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Kearn5y said:
    Managed to get one on time, 6min past the hour at time of sale, but status still shows 'pending'. Anyone else have the same?
    Mine say's pending too.
    demetrios said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Mine say's pending too.
    Ok, hopefully it updates soon
    Kearnsy
  • BC62528BC62528 Posts: 199
    Out of Stock....
  • blindmuleblindmule Albany, NY Posts: 138
    Seriously... Sold out? 👎
  • Damn.  Missed again.  Oh well.  I hope everyone who got two get a severe hang nail in the next couple of days...✌🏼.
    8-20-92 \ 6-16-08
    10-4-96 \ 5-6-10
    9-6-98 \ 5-7-10
    4-19-03 \ 9-22-12
    10-6-04 \ 7-19-13
    6-24-06 \ 12-6-13
    10-1-14 \ 4-16-16
    \ 4-26-16 \
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,588
    Missed it -- glad more got them and it will bring the trade cost down a bit whenever I go to trade or buy it.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    edited December 2019
    As others are saying, its doubtful that this is a repress unless of course they didnt actually press 13,000. They might have only initially done a run of 6,000 to figure out the demand and now the label has ordered more.
  • So where are they?
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    edited December 2019
    pjl44 said:
    hihobibo said:
    Odd that they sold out of a pre-order. I thought the purpose of a pre-order is to make just enough to satisfy the sold copies.
    Because they had to say it was a preorder so the rules of RSD weren’t blatantly violated since this was a RSD exclusive. Trust me, this was no preorder or repress.
    It says in the newsletter it's a repress
    I thought I just acknowledged this above. 

I am telling you they are lying to cover themselves.
    How low can you go, bro?

Poor choice of words. That does sound bad. My point is that they are helping out members but this is supposed to be RSD exclusive. I’m skeptical they are actually repressing these if they are already sold out.
    I agree with you, but it's no big deal, imo. It's like when they haven't announced a tour yet or they're signed up to play a festival and they get asked if they are going to play other shows. "There are no other shows currently planned" or whatever wording they use. OK, then, maybe a little white lie to get around some kind of business technicalities.

Or maybe they really are repressing some, doesn't really matter to me.
    Post edited by bazzer on
    Shipping confirmation received! :)
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    demetrios said:
    me too!
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• demetrios said:
    ditto!
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
    me too
    Kearnsy
  • Oh fun. Mail innovations. It will be like tracking Santa :)
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,311
    I’m still waiting for my mystery 45 to show up.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Unplugged vinyl is arriving today. Labels are printed and will start shipping as soon as it's on our dock.
    slh
  • petted101 said:
    So where are they?
    Billboard reported 10,000 were sold last week.  I think that shows that most made it to stores and were sold.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

Unplugged vinyl is arriving today. Labels are printed and will start shipping as soon as it's on our dock.
    slh

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Unplugged vinyl is arriving today. Labels are printed and will start shipping as soon as it's on our dock.
    slh
    Is there going to be a resale? Maybe through UK/EU shop?
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    Seriously, it’s amazing to watch your packages go all over the country when it originated 12 miles away. It’s like a real life game of follow the Queen.
    Seriously, it’s amazing to watch your packages go all over the country when it originated 12 miles away. It’s like a real life game of follow the Queen.
    I think UPS Mail Innovations is better than DHL, which a lot of bands use with musictoday.  Plus 10c usually gets your stuff out pretty fast, prints shipping same day, vinyl labels printed from yesterday.

Thanks Santos!
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• 99% of Unplugged Vinyl has been shipped as of 3pm PST. The remaining orders will ship monday. We did not get any more Vault Vinyl this week from the factory, hoping to get and ship more next week before break.
    slh
    99% of Unplugged Vinyl has been shipped as of 3pm PST. The remaining orders will ship monday. We did not get any more Vault Vinyl this week from the factory, hoping to get and ship more next week before break.
    slh

Thanks for the update! Have a great weekend dude. :)
  • I’m a one percenter...