Pearl Jam is returning to Europe in 2020

Comments

• D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    edited December 2019
    Post edited by D.Frank on
  • southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 988
    I am looking for an Amsterdam 2 ticket in exchange for either a Krakov or Budapest GA. 
    PM me if interested. 
    rustedsigns
  • xjoshfromworkxxjoshfromworkx Moline, IL Posts: 138
    I have 3 days to decide if this will be mine and wife’s first trip to Europe. After getting in Lottery I don’t even know where to start on planning flights etc. 

My wife was going to surprise me and book us a trip to Italy, but I beat her to the punch by telling her PJ announced their Euro tour and she spilled the beans. We were thinking the Italy show would be cool but after seeing it's a festival, I'd rather not base the trip around the show and get a shortened PJ show. Also, the small window to plan things really sucked, I agree.

Now we're thinking of going there in May and giving us a buffer for the US dates instead.

Also, you're from Moline too!?

Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Wrigley #1 8-20-2016
    Wrigley #2 8-22-2016
    Wrigley #1 8-18-2018
    Wrigley #2 8-20-2018

• aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    General question here because it's been a while since my last tour lol....When a second show gets added, is it first come first serve (like surprise poster sales)? I'm not going to any shows in Europe, but I just realized now that a second Amsterdam show was added. Does an email go out only to the people who entered the lottery for tickets? Just asking in advance in case a NA tour gets announced :)
    No email from Pearl jam or 10C, even if you have entered the lottery.
    Second Amsterdam shows have been added in 2012 and 2014 meaning that we knew it would happen.
    It was a bit different in 2018, they announced the second Amsterdam shows montha later to ensure that Pinkpop would sell well.
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • Hi All. I'm going to the London show solo so if anyone has Ten Club tickets and plans on turning up super early or night before and wants to add a PJ pal to your day them give me a shout :).
    I'm also going to the first Amsterdam show and potentially have a spare ticket (awaiting friends getting back to me so I'm happy to help once I know that's definitely going spare).
    :)
  • PJ0610PJ0610 Posts: 21
    Iam Looking for 2 Krakow GA Tickets 
    Marcel Frey
    ISO: Frankfurt seat 10C or public sale ticket.
    PM please! Thanks! Frank
  • Going to Lollapalooza in Sweden! Anybody have downtown hotel recommendations? I'd be looking for something on the nicer side, thanks! 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Going to Lollapalooza in Sweden! Anybody have downtown hotel recommendations? I'd be looking for something on the nicer side, thanks! 
    Search something in the central Station. Easy acfes to airport and to venue and close to all sightseen 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • TW3766TW3766 Posts: 57
    I have a spare TC GA ticket for Budapest for sale if anyone is interested...
  • CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    Hi Everyone.  
    Am looking for a 10C GA ticket for Copenhagen.  Will be forever grateful.  Thanks.
  • Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 228
    Hello everyone! 
    I am also looking for 2 for N2 at Ziggo! 
    PLEASE! I have night 1 reserved just looking for Night 2! 
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway night 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
  • sr-71sr-71 Posts: 57
    Still one GA for Zurich and Amsterdam 1 available.
    PM me, Face Value ofcourse.

GA Ticket Zurich is gone, so one GA Tenclub for Amsterdam 1 left up for Grabs.
    PM me, Face Value ofcourse
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    sr-71 said:
    GA Ticket Zurich is gone, so one GA Tenclub for Amsterdam 1 left up for Grabs.
    PM me, Face Value ofcourse
    PM sent!
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
    edited December 2019
    ISO: Frankfurt seat or GA 10C ticket or public sale seat ticket.
    Can buy it or can trade against Amsterdam2 seat ticket section 101 row 13.
    PM please! Thanks! Frank
    Post edited by D.Frank on
    One GA Tenclub Ticket for Vienna for sale,
    Face Value ofcourse,
    PM me
  • Bought reserved seats on the on-sale so have these available for face value. 

FOR SALE:
    Vienna - 2 10C GA
    Budapest - 2 10C GA
    AMS1 - 2 10C GA

ISO: AMS2 - Could trade a show above for this. 
    edited December 2019
    The GA Ticket for Vienna is still there,
    PM me, Face Value ofcourse.

Post edited by sr-71 on
  • mebotsmebots Seattle Posts: 14
    I have 1 regular seating ticket available for the Copenhagen show. It's not GA or a 10c ticket, unfortunately, and it's only 1 ticket (not two), because I was trying to get tickets via my cell phone and laptop. I had an issue with my bank & credit card thinking the transaction was fraud, so I panicked thinking it was going to sell out and bought that 1 ticket on my mobile phone. 

Section 306, level 3.  I know it's not optimal, but I'll keep this post active as we get closer to the show and maybe a 10c fan can use it.

Cheers
  • Zurich has regular GA floor again given people that ordered didn't pay - it changes every minute if you have some for the refresh button this afternoon give it a try :)
  • MissPennyLaneMissPennyLane Redondo Beach, CA Posts: 687
    Is there a thread for Vienna? I'm trying to see where people are staying....
  • riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    edited December 2019
    How are the GA lines in Europe? My wife and I are going to Amsterdam 1 and want to try to land a good spot. You think if we show up around 7:00am we will be in good shape? 

I just remember seeing people in Seattle camped for multiple days in 2018. My wife doesn’t want to sleep on a street. Ha! 

Thanks! 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    riley540 said:
    How are the GA lines in Europe? My wife and I are going to Amsterdam 1 and want to try to land a good spot. You think if we show up around 7:00am we will be in good shape? 

I just remember seeing people in Seattle camped for multiple days in 2018. My wife doesn’t want to sleep on a street. Ha! 

Thanks! 
    amt ga be at 7 am  will be first 2-3 rows ,.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • The times ive done ams the night before is a must for rail. After  that anything  could happen. Depends on how many sleep out. If you cant sleep out go 5 am.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    edited December 2019
    Multiple Days in Front of the venue ??
    Sorry, don't have Time for that.
    Sleeping is important, as well as  health.
    When it is raining Cats and dogs , i want to See the queue.
    I have Seen people done Amsterdam 1 and after concert queing up for the Next Day.
  • Just an honest answer
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 737
    sr-71 said:
    Multiple Days in Front of the venue ??
    Sorry, don't have Time for that.
    Sleeping is important, as well as  health.
    When it is raining Cats and dogs , i want to See the queue.
    I have Seen people done Amsterdam 1 and after concert queing up for the Next Day.
    Yeah saw it to. 2018 Ziggo Dome. Carton boxes....so funny :)
  • cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    I have 3 days to decide if this will be mine and wife’s first trip to Europe. After getting in Lottery I don’t even know where to start on planning flights etc. 

My wife was going to surprise me and book us a trip to Italy, but I beat her to the punch by telling her PJ announced their Euro tour and she spilled the beans. We were thinking the Italy show would be cool but after seeing it's a festival, I'd rather not base the trip around the show and get a shortened PJ show. Also, the small window to plan things really sucked, I agree.

Now we're thinking of going there in May and giving us a buffer for the US dates instead.

Also, you're from Moline too!?

Shortened Pearl Jam show?? I think it's only Pixies as support and thats it.. Am certain they'll be able to play their usual full set.. 
  • BK221359BK221359 Charleston, SC Posts: 237
    Just purchased 2 GA for N2 in Amsterdam.  Anyone have any experience with StubHub tickets in Europe? Only used them in US.  Thanks 
    Pensacola, FL - 3-9-1994
    New Orleans, LA - 9-17-1995
    New Orleans, LA - 8-14-2000
    Lexington, KY - 4-26-2016
    Nashville, TN - 6-9-2016 (TMR)
    Bonnaroo - 6-11-2016
    Chicago, IL - 8-18-2018 & 8-20-2018
    Asbury Park, NJ - 9-18-2021
    Ohana Fest - 9-26-2021
    Ohana Fest Encore - 10-1-2021 & 10-2-2021
This discussion has been closed.