Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• disilluziondisilluzion Posts: 1,015
    Whenever the 10th falls on a Tuesday, it means awesome things.

Just don't hold your breath...
  • PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,758
    Whenever the 10th falls on a Tuesday, it means awesome things.

Just don't hold your breath...
    Related image
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    I'm looking forward to Pearl Jam wishing us Happy Holidays - or Ten Club at least...
    Nature drunk and High
  • MDYoungMDYoung Michigan Posts: 71
    It’s up, Unplugged.
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,134
    edited December 2019
    MDYoung said:
    It’s up, Unplugged.
    Oh yeam mean the vinyl of unplugged is for sale in the shop: https://pearljam.com/shop/music/vinyl/pearl-jam-1992-mtv-unplugged-rsd-vinyl
    Post edited by Jed on
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    Best 10th ever for a while. :)
  • euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    Other than RSD... nothing else too exciting :(  https://mailchi.mp/pearljam/10cdecember2019newsletter
  • joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408
    bazzer said:
    Best 10th ever for a while. :)
    Best statement ever since yesterday :)
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    Though the ultimate vinyl bundle was the 10C contest for a second till I scrolled down again.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Tunespeak Sweepstakes bundle is cool, but I can't enter so I'll say no Vault #9?!
  • EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 473
    That competition is literally the lamest thing they could do.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
    Enzed said:
    Shhh man! They'll hear you and try to prove you wrong!
  • EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 473
    YOU MEAN BY ANNOUNCING A NEW ZEALAND TOUR?

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Save WhoSave Who Posts: 292
    So looks like I might have won the November contest (name is Armand S. and thinking there's not a lot of those around espceially in the 10c).  Does anybody know how they notify?  I didn't receive an e-mail prior to the newsletter and I'm wondering if there could be another Armand S out there  :s
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Save Who said:
    So looks like I might have won the November contest (name is Armand S. and thinking there's not a lot of those around espceially in the 10c).  Does anybody know how they notify?  I didn't receive an e-mail prior to the newsletter and I'm wondering if there could be another Armand S out there  :s
    another person with my same first name and last initial won last month's contest, so I thought I won. I asked 10C, and they told me they contact the winner directly, so I'm guessing you didn't win. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Save Who said:
    another person with my same first name and last initial won last month's contest, so I thought I won. I asked 10C, and they told me they contact the winner directly, so I'm guessing you didn't win. 
    Wow! What are the odds of there being 2 H. Freakingdillon’s in the 10c!!?!
  • Save WhoSave Who Posts: 292
    Save Who said:
    Bummer, guess I'm still on the lookout.
    Save Who said:
    LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    Enzed said:

yep
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
    Save Who said:
    there actually IS:

https://community.pearljam.com/profile/Hugh%20Freaking%20Dillon
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Save Who said:
    there actually IS:

That guy’s way more handsome, bro. Sorry.
    edited December 2019
    Save Who said:
    there actually IS:

That guy’s way more handsome, bro. Sorry.
    agreed. that was "me" in the 90's. LOL
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,840
    edited December 2019
    So, no happy holiday message!? Is their still one to come?? Would they normally put one in the last newsletter? 
    Post edited by BrainofBGA on
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    hopefuly in the newletter on friday will see pj helping australia with the fires..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • jack cameronjack cameron Sydney Posts: 340
    hopefuly in the newletter on friday will see pj helping australia with the fires..
    That would be amazing, as we are in a world of hurt at the moment.
    A tour to Australia would be awesome too. Perhaps a regional one to some of the places that are effected by the bushfires.. bring in some cash to the local economy and small businesses down there.

In tomorrow's newsletter I want to see something about a new album announcement being imminent. 

Pearl Jam: 11/02/03 • 13/02/03 • 18/02/03 • 07/11/06 • 13/11/06 • 16/11/06 • 18/11/06 • 19/11/06 • 20/11/09 • 22/11/09 • 26/01/14
    Eddie Vedder: 15/03/11 • 16/03/11 • 18/03/11 • 19/03/11 • 11/02/14 • 12/02/14
  • hopefuly in the newletter on friday will see pj helping australia with the fires..
    A tour to Australia would be awesome too. Perhaps a regional one to some of the places that are effected by the bushfires.. bring in some cash to the local economy and small businesses down there.

In tomorrow's newsletter I want to see something about a new album announcement being imminent. 

Is it already the 9th where you are?  Tell me what happens in the future......
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748

Ronald Reagan becomes president.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989

The actor?!
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    CopperTom said:

The actor?!
    Ha! Then who’s vice president, Jerry Lewis?
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore