Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• jdasilvafjdasilvaf Posts: 189
    A 10c exclusive of a 10" tall Eddie Vedder garden gnome that plays the "I will waaaaaalk" part of "Garden" when it gets wet.
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,273
    Hoping we get the next vault. 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,872
    Where to buy oxygen for the Chicago seats 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 90,896
    Did anyone catch in time what Instagram story got deleted this afternoon on Pearl Jam's Instagram page this afternoon? https://www.instagram.com/pearljam/ . Maybe it was meant to be posted tomorrow, the 10th.

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,680
    demetrios said:
    Did anyone catch in time what Instagram story got deleted this afternoon on Pearl Jam's Instagram page this afternoon? https://www.instagram.com/pearljam/ . Maybe it was meant to be posted tomorrow, the 10th.

Not me. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,867
    demetrios said:

I think it might have been about that garden gnome
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,802
    edited May 2023
    RIP Frank Kozik.

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/298081/rip-frank-kozik#latest

I wonder if they have any of those four-eyed cowboys they could autograph and do a fundraiser for Frank's widow.

$25 a chance, $10 for 3 slots.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • js87130js87130 Posts: 89
    No posts today?
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,477
    jdasilvaf said:
    A 10c exclusive of a 10" tall Eddie Vedder garden gnome that plays the "I will waaaaaalk" part of "Garden" when it gets wet.
    not gonna lie. i'd fucking buy this. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Pj day at wrigley 9/6
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,773
    PJ lava Lamp would be cool

js87130 said:
    No posts today?

10 mins to go.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,273
    Vault 11 up. 
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,967
    Vault 11 presale up
  • MS149515MS149515 Posts: 191
    Give Way Clear Vinyl Contest is up. 
    edited May 2023
    Don’t miss Matt Cameron as he plays with the 8G band on Late Night With Seth Meyers from May 19-22! 

Someone is either optimistic or pessimistic.

Matt was with them during lockdown. I can't believe they'd reach that far into the archives if the strike continues.

Edit...those dates don't add up. 

@Kat @Sea
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,501

Is anyone seeing it available in UHD?  The e-mail says it's available in Ultra HD, but I only see 1080p :(   I think it's similar to the previously streamed version, but UHD would of been cool.

It's like looking at the imagine in cornice DVD and it says it was filmed in HD, but we just got it on DVD.. lol.
  • dgaterdgater Posts: 54
    No mention of current tour in newsletter? That seems strange.
  • BSullyBSully Posts: 1,177
    dgater said:
    Most of the newsletter was probably written weeks ago (at least based on places I've worked). 
    Plus, they probably want to focus on the items in the news instead of re-hashing concert talk again since that's all we've talked about for 2 weeks.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,380
    Zod said:

Is anyone seeing it available in UHD?  The e-mail says it's available in Ultra HD, but I only see 1080p :(   I think it's similar to the previously streamed version, but UHD would of been cool.

It's like looking at the imagine in cornice DVD and it says it was filmed in HD, but we just got it on DVD.. lol.
    Depending on the DRM, most browsers won't play UHD. At least for the streaming services that support UHD, Microsoft Edge is the only browser that can play at UHD. 
    BSully said:
    dgater said:
    Most of the newsletter was probably written weeks ago (at least based on places I've worked). 
    Plus, they probably want to focus on the items in the news instead of re-hashing concert talk again since that's all we've talked about for 2 weeks.

True. The tour is sold out and doesn't really need the hype.

And yeah, I bet they're already thinking about the June newsletter. Heck, they probably already have ideas for July's.
  • BSullyBSully Posts: 1,177
    BSully said:
    dgater said:

True. The tour is sold out and doesn't really need the hype.

And yeah, I bet they're already thinking about the June newsletter. Heck, they probably already have ideas for July's.
    My wife does newsletters and they normally stub in one or two recent stories, but the other stuff is made way in advance.
    1998: Noblesville, IN 08-17
    2000: Noblesville, IN 08-18
    2003: Noblesville, IN 06-22
    2006: Cincinnati, OH 06-24
    2010: Noblesville, IN 05-07
    2016: Lexington, KY 04-26, Wrigley Field 2 08-22
    2018: Wrigley Field 1 08-18, Wrigley Field 2 08-20
    2022: St. Louis, MO 09-18
    2024: Noblesville, IN 08-26, Wrigley Field 1 08-29, Wrigley Field 2 08-31
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,501
    edited May 2023
    Travelar said:
    Zod said:

Depending on the DRM, most browsers won't play UHD. At least for the streaming services that support UHD, Microsoft Edge is the only browser that can play at UHD. 

I just tried it in edge, and don't seen any options higher than 1080p.  I think this might be more a Ten Club misunderstanding what Ultra HD is rather then a software issue.

Does anyone else see it available in 2160p?
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,380
    Zod said:

I just tried it in edge, and don't seen any options higher than 1080p.  I think this might be more a Ten Club misunderstanding what Ultra HD is rather then a software issue.

I also checked last night and I'm seeing the same thing. :( 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,867
    Loujoe said:
    More clear give ways for people that didn't get one on the first round.
    This is almost certain 
    Almost...Maybe tuesday ;) 
    CROJAM95 said:
    PJ lava Lamp would be cool

Totally cool indeed. 
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    Zod said:
    Travelar said:
    Zod said:

I checked the streams available and it maxes out at 1080p.
    bazzer said:
    Zod said:
    Travelar said:
    Zod said:

I checked the streams available and it maxes out at 1080p.

Yep, around 8 gigs.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,892
    Feels like a quiet month for announcements.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore