The Raconteurs

1101112131416»

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    LukinFan said:
    Holy shit they blew me away on Saturday night! So much positive energy and face melting. It was awesome. And Margo Price opened, and she was great too. I’d go see her as a headliner. Great, great show. 
    They are great! Can’t wait for more new music and shows hopefully next yr , I was planning on going to the Hawaii shows but just can’t pull it off...
    really hope they play more in 2020
    Me too 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    LukinFan said:
    Holy shit they blew me away on Saturday night! So much positive energy and face melting. It was awesome. And Margo Price opened, and she was great too. I’d go see her as a headliner. Great, great show. 
    They are great! Can’t wait for more new music and shows hopefully next yr , I was planning on going to the Hawaii shows but just can’t pull it off...
    Ditto that, Roger. I caught 'em Friday night. They're firing on all cylinders and have become a fantastic live band. King James and The Special Men opened and teed it up perfectly. Great night out, solid experience all around. 
    jjflash said:
    LukinFan said:
    Ditto that, Roger. I caught 'em Friday night. They're firing on all cylinders and have become a fantastic live band. King James and The Special Men opened and teed it up perfectly. Great night out, solid experience all around. 
    Cool .
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Next Thursday!
    #FHP
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Horos said:
    Next Thursday!
    Enjoy! 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    Horos said:
    Next Thursday!
    Wish I was going too , enjoy let us know how different the show is if at all I’m curious ...
    Was a good show but they pretty much played the same songs as last time minus s few. They did do different takes on a few. Great venue over 100 years old and only 1500.
    #FHP
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Awesome poster.  I feel like DC got the worst one of the tour.
    mrussel1 said:
    Awesome poster.  I feel like DC got the worst one of the tour.
    Yeah I dig it too. Can't remember the artists name but he was a local. A lot of tiny details in this one. Quite the change from the simple one earlier this year.
    #FHP
  • Looks like Guy Burwell almost
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    Looks like Guy Burwell almost
    That sounds familiar.

#FHP
    Horos said:
    Looks like Guy Burwell almost
    That sounds familiar.

It is. Guess I could have looked at the bottom of the poster. S/N total of 220.
    #FHP

• I love this set. Still wishing I could have gone to Charlotte the night before Columbia! Here is to hoping for more shows in 2020 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016