***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    Jim Jordan. How can he have the position he has.
    voters.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    voters.
    voter suppression
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    lol. Notes:

The stress is increasing the pace of his mental decline. 
    Obama never used a TelePrompTer?   That is, he used something to help him remember something somebody else wrote.  

Which of course if better than writing down your own thoughts so you can remember what you want to say.  Because a pad and sharpee is bad.

please... tell me the story.  I’ve missed it. 

A devil’s advocate. This is fun. Try not to go too heavy on the whataboutism while you’re popping in for the week. 

The notes reflect his progressing mental decline and inability to retain information. In this case, how to present his ongoing lies. 
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    That Fiona Hill statement is amazing.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Jim Jordan. How can he have the position he has.
    voters.
    Voters. How can a voter vote to give Jim Jordan this position.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    voters.
    Voters. How can a voter vote to give Jim Jordan this position.
    partisanship. "hey maw, we vote for the R guy, right?". 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,417
    CROJAM95 said:
    Hunter Biden is as stupid as Don Jr...….acting like a crackhead,  What a weird guy, his Brother seamed honorable.....him on the other hand.....

but the Trumps......man talk about throwing stones living in a glass house.

Its obvious you don't do what Fucking "Americas Mayor(Puke in mouth)" did and the Big Mac President did, especially during the Mueller Investigation......that's not a too smart  ...….but Hunter, can you fucking not do any dumb shit for a few weeks?? Guy is a serious liability

acting like? hes admitted he has a problem with cocaine and alcohol. not to excuse any behaviors but that makes you do dumb shit you wouldnt otherwise. he's still responsible for it all but does have mitagating circumstamces.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    I would like to vote for Fiona Hill next November. Damn shame she cannot run. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    I would like to vote for Fiona Hill next November. Damn shame she cannot run. 
    She can sure command a room.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,417
    will watch on demand tonight or rayher listen while I work.

but prefer folks like her in the positions they are already in.  passion for the ldeals on the brochure and working diligently towards those ideals.....

"deep state" at its finest.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    mickeyrat said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    Hunter Biden is as stupid as Don Jr...….acting like a crackhead,  What a weird guy, his Brother seamed honorable.....him on the other hand.....

Its obvious you don't do what Fucking "Americas Mayor(Puke in mouth)" did and the Big Mac President did, especially during the Mueller Investigation......that's not a too smart  ...….but Hunter, can you fucking not do any dumb shit for a few weeks?? Guy is a serious liability

acting like? hes admitted he has a problem with cocaine and alcohol. not to excuse any behaviors but that makes you do dumb shit you wouldnt otherwise. he's still responsible for it all but does have mitagating circumstamces.
    If my brother died.... I’d not hook up with the sister in law, your nieces n nephews mom... I understand this isn’t that uncommon, it happens... but it’s fucking out there

this week... he doesn’t challenge a paternity suit vs an Arkansas woman.... hit it n quit it

he supposedly married his current wife, after a few days of knowing her

works for shady Ukrainian Petroleum firm w/o any experience in the field... cmon, Trump looking into this so wrong, but cmon.... there’s something there

i think he suffers from Rich Mans son syndrome vs Coke & Whiskey 

He doesn’t pass the smell test.... if he’s not willing to get the right help... I don’t feel any empathy towards him

has every god damn resource on earth to clean up

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    CROJAM95 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    CROJAM95 said:

If my brother died.... I’d not hook up with the sister in law, your nieces n nephews mom... I understand this isn’t that uncommon, it happens... but it’s fucking out there

this week... he doesn’t challenge a paternity suit vs an Arkansas woman.... hit it n quit it

works for shady Ukrainian Petroleum firm w/o any experience in the field... cmon, Trump looking into this so wrong, but cmon.... there’s something there

He doesn’t pass the smell test.... if he’s not willing to get the right help... I don’t feel any empathy towards him

This should have its own thread if your so bothered by it if not just stick to what this thread is about! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • CROJAM95 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    CROJAM95 said:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    CROJAM95 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    CROJAM95 said:

This should have its own thread if your so bothered by it if not just stick to what this thread is about! 
    Oh lighten up.... it’s only WW3 we are inching towards

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Someone remind me why I care about Hunter Biden's problems,  anymore than anyone else's?
    CROJAM95 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    CROJAM95 said:

You gotta call it out on both sides.... it’s all a charade 

The next prez will be hand picked by 10-12 people

its cool that technology exposes it.... but no ones paying attention

after this weeks testimony, and the Senate voting to exonerate this POS... should cause an uproar

it won’t 

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    mrussel1 said:
    Someone remind me why I care about Hunter Biden's problems,  anymore than anyone else's?
    i couldn't care less about hunter biden to be honest.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    CROJAM95 said:

after this weeks testimony, and the Senate voting to exonerate this POS... should cause an uproar

it won’t 

Who are these 10-12 people?  Do you have names? I'll write some strongly worded letters to them. 
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,094
    "THE FIELD"
    CROJAM95 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    CROJAM95 said:

This is probably guaranteeing his reelection 
    edited November 2019
    5 Supreme Court justices, Putin, Scott Baio Chuck Norris, ALF, Jamie Dimond, ghost of Epstein
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mrussel1 said:
    If Joe is the nominee it's going to be the new "but her emails".
    CROJAM95 said:
    5 Supreme Court justices, Putin, Scott Baio Chuck Norris, ALF, Jamie Dimond, ghost of Epstein
    Coincidentally,  I've met Dimon a few times
     I'll handle that one myself.  Alf has me stumped.  Maybe Mork can get me his address. 
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
     I'll handle that one myself.  Alf has me stumped.  Maybe Mork can get me his address. 
     People see 2000 & 2016 elections & they aren’t chomping at the bit to vote. Which is the way certain interests like it. This isn’t the way it was intended, maybe 20% of the electorate uses their brain... the rest follow their family, friend’s opinions, vote in line .... true tribalism 

We are at a real important moment in history.... we need to clean up the mess, the alternative is scary to imagine.

we can only destroy ourselves within... watching the foundation show cracks isn’t easy

CROJAM95 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
     People see 2000 & 2016 elections & they aren’t chomping at the bit to vote. Which is the way certain interests like it. This isn’t the way it was intended, maybe 20% of the electorate uses their brain... the rest follow their family, friend’s opinions, vote in line .... true tribalism 

We are at a real important moment in history.... we need to clean up the mess, the alternative is scary to imagine.

we can only destroy ourselves within... watching the foundation show cracks isn’t easy

How do you look at 2018 turnout numbers and conclude they aren't excited to vote?
    That’s cause they think a progressive has a chance

if anything like 2016 happens.... they will stay home

i hope I’m wrong

its embarrassing the numbers.... then you see Iraqis and others over last 20 yrs risk their life

pathetic
    CROJAM95 said:

i hope I’m wrong

its embarrassing the numbers.... then you see Iraqis and others over last 20 yrs risk their life

pathetic
    I have no clue what you're trying to say here. 
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

i hope I’m wrong

pathetic
    I have no clue what you're trying to say here. 
    If Warren/Bernie don’t get the nomination, & it’s close.... They are gonna start thinking Hillary & Bernie 2016

The Iraqi comment was regarding them voting in large numbers in a war zone while 1/2 the US stays home 
    CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    CROJAM95 said:

it won’t 

lol
    "both sides"
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    mrussel1 said:
    You know why I don't care about Hunter's problems? Hunter is not Joe.
    It's simple. Joe is running and I'm really good with that. Have a great evening.
    Falling down,...not staying down