2019 Eddie Vedder Euro Merchandise

Comments

• RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,359
    Santos said end of month. I believe Ohana poster sale is always before 10club.
  • The 10 club email said "next few days". Here's hoping.
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Sweet!
  • nycmalenycmale Posts: 199
    nycmale said:
    demetrios said:

In-person this print is amazing, i have #150.
    Isnt it an edition of 105?
    Sorry typo, yes 105, i got the very last one.
    Cool! Looks great. Wish I was able to snag one!
    https://www.gabbagallery.com/october-2019-prints-preview

Luke Martin “Solo Show”
    seven color screen print on french paper
    24 x 18 inches
    Edition of 100, signed and numbered
    $100

Available in our PRINTS SHOP Thu Oct 17 @ 9am PT

• demetrios said:
    It's crazy they have Eddie Vedder AND Phish prints in stock.  
    https://www.paihemestudio.com/product/phish-poster-japon-vintage/

Usually, both would be quick sellouts.  
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

demetrios said:
    https://www.gabbagallery.com/october-2019-prints-preview

Luke Martin “Solo Show”
    seven color screen print on french paper
    24 x 18 inches
    Edition of 100, signed and numbered
    $100

Available in our PRINTS SHOP Thu Oct 17 @ 9am PT

On sale in an hour. 
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    demetrios said:
    It's crazy they have Eddie Vedder AND Phish prints in stock.  
    https://www.paihemestudio.com/product/phish-poster-japon-vintage/

Usually, both would be quick sellouts.  
    Considering how insanely beautiful most posters were for that tour, this one really can’t keep up 
  • demetrios said:
    33 people must have really liked this poster!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    edited October 2019
    demetrios said:
    Wish that skyline was the variant from the AE. 
  • StevieG73StevieG73 Dublin, Ireland and New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 440
    demetrios said:
    Can't believe these are still available!
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2005 = Halifax, St. John's Night 1
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2011 = EV - Boston, PJ20 Night 1&2, Toronto
    2012 = EV - Orlando Night 1&2
    2013 = Chicago, Worcester Night 1
    2016 = Boston '16
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:
    Same here. Down to 2 now.
  • demetrios said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:
    Does not say Pearl Jam or Eddie Vedder.

Case solved...
    demetrios said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:

Case solved...
      That’s incredibly shortsighted. Can you not see the appeal to someone that has an appreciation for the Lisbon print?
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2016 = Boston '16
  • StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:

Case solved...
      That’s incredibly shortsighted. Can you not see the appeal to someone that has an appreciation for the Lisbon print?
    Of course there is appeal.  It is a beautiful print as a gig print and as an art print, but the point that it is less desirable because it doesn't say Pearl Jam or Eddie Vedder (and costs $100) is correct.

I'd guess that most Pearl Jam fans who want the Lisbon print would rather pay $125 on ebay than just have the art print.

The fact that these were sold in person at a gallery show, online to facebook groups, and then posted to the public 7 hours ago seems to support that.

Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:

Case solved...
    Of course there is appeal.  It is a beautiful print as a gig print and as an art print, but the point that it is less desirable because it doesn't say Pearl Jam or Eddie Vedder (and costs $100) is correct.

I'd guess that most Pearl Jam fans who want the Lisbon print would rather pay $125 on ebay than just have the art print.

The fact that these were sold in person at a gallery show, online to facebook groups, and then posted to the public 7 hours ago seems to support that.

I agree that what you're saying is the reality of the situation, however I still think it's unbelievably shortsighted.  Take that exact Solo Show poster and, without any prior notice of this print, make available for purchase with the PJ posters at the convention in San Fransisco....it would sell out in minutes.  I recall at PJ20 that many artists were selling prints that didn't have EV/PJ on them...still sold a substantial amount of them.  

2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2016 = Boston '16
  • StevieG73 said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:

Case solved...

I agree that what you're saying is the reality of the situation, however I still think it's unbelievably shortsighted.  Take that exact Solo Show poster and, without any prior notice of this print, make available for purchase with the PJ posters at the convention in San Fransisco....it would sell out in minutes.  I recall at PJ20 that many artists were selling prints that didn't have EV/PJ on them...still sold a substantial amount of them.  

PJ20 is a PJ event.  That is a little different than this.

I follow enough art and posters to get the pulse of what is going on.  It is a nice print but it's not by any of the big names or it would sell out instantly.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,376
    StevieG73 said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:

Case solved...

I follow enough art and posters to get the pulse of what is going on.  It is a nice print but it's not by any of the big names or it would sell out instantly.
    Going to agree with Chris.  It’s a nice print but not a special print in and of itself like the Rome.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• on2legs said:
    StevieG73 said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:

Case solved...

Going to agree with Chris.  It’s a nice print but not a special print in and of itself like the Rome.  
    aaaaaand the Rome was created by Emek so there ya go!
    on2legs said:
    StevieG73 said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:

Case solved...

I'm not disagreeing with anyone, merely saying this is a case of perception.  
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2016 = Boston '16
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    on2legs said:
    StevieG73 said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:

Case solved...

If Rome wasn’t emek, nobody would care. Great place to be as an artist!
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • StevieG73 said:
    on2legs said:
    StevieG73 said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:

Case solved...

I'm not disagreeing with anyone, merely saying this is a case of perception.  
    My perception, like others, is that the print is nice but it's not made by the big artists nor does it say PJ or EV.  All these perceptions add up to the fact of why it took so long to sell out.

So in this case perception is actually factual.
  • on2legs said:
    StevieG73 said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:

Case solved...

Agreed.
    Sold out!
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    on2legs said:
    StevieG73 said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:

Case solved...

Why is Emek so special? Is there a special history with PJ?
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,376
    on2legs said:
    StevieG73 said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:
    StevieG73 said:
    demetrios said:

Case solved...

You could apply that to any item for sale... I think that’s the point. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore