NCAA College Football -

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    And billed as "The Greatest Intersectional Rivalry"

Tough to argue that, historically.  Lately?  Pretty blah.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Lately, it has kind of seemed pretty lopsided one way or another. The game in 2012 was good and had significant meaning. Then there was the Bush push game. That was an all time great....until the great travesty at the end.

When both teams are very significant, this matchup is huge.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    “when” :cough:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Don't be a hater, Wobbie, the history supports how great a rivalry this is.  
    Sorry the 12 teams you woot for do not have such great intersectional rivalries.  
    ;)

Indeed it is.  Wish we had a better club.  Would be happy to have Slovis back from concussion.
    Looks like you're getting your wish. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    intersexual rivalries? :confounded:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:
    That would be good too.
    I mean, obviously better for the students at ND, but I am sure ND has it's fair share (fair based on the midwest) of attractive co-eds as well.
    Indeed it is.  Wish we had a better club.  Would be happy to have Slovis back from concussion.
    Looks like you're getting your wish. 
    Well, our defense usually sucks so his being back won't solve that.  (It may have allowed us to win vs. UW, though, instead of the 3 shitty interceptions our 3rd stringer threw to hang us.)
    edited October 2019
    Wobbie said:
    That would be good too.
    I mean, obviously better for the students at ND, but I am sure ND has it's fair share (fair based on the midwest) of attractive co-eds as well.
    Ha! I've been to ND vs SC games and I've have witnessed the female SC fans that made the trek to South Bend. The California women are not noticeably better looking. 

Just kidding. I couldn't even type that without laughing.
    Post edited by darwinstheory on
    Tough matchup....IN vs CA
    Similar to a matchup between Tulsa vs Bama in CFB

Similar to a matchup between Tulsa vs Bama in CFB

both ugly? :confounded:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Come on Cocks - fight til the end! Please let Hilinski be okay :bawling:
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,928
    edited October 2019
    Come on Cocks - fight til the end! Please let Hilinski be okay :bawling:
    He took a big shot. SC has UGA way out of sync 
    Post edited by lmckenney24 on
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    We did it! Let’s get Hilinski healed and then let’s do it again to Clemson in Novemeber. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    We did it! Let’s get Hilinski healed and then let’s do it again to Clemson in Novemeber. 
    Great game. Dawgs got outplayed. The corner had a hell of a game with three picks. 
    Great game. Dawgs got outplayed. The corner had a hell of a game with three picks. 

so many college kickers suck.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Wobbie said:

UGA kicker doesn't fall into that category. Kid is a usually automatic. It happens.
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    That was a great game. I just knew we were done when White missed that field goal in the first OT. Israel Mukuamu really showed out today.
    Wobbie said:

UGA kicker doesn't fall into that category. Kid is a usually automatic. It happens.

one kicker gets laid tonight; one does not.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    USC cuts the lead to 7.
    I switch the channel.  Cannot watch that horrible officiating any longer.  That crew (PAC12) should never be allowed to work games.  Calls (both ways) blown again, all night.
    Makes the games totally un-fucoing-watchabke.
    The important part is that Notre Dame won. The officiating was crap all game long. Calling penalties that were petty and missing other big penalties.

Unfortunately, I think that UGA eliminated ND from playoff contention with a 1-2 punch this year.
    Please fire Clay Helton.  Our second best player (clear to everyone not named Assface Helton) on offense had only 10 carries yesterday.  
    My dead dog would be a better coach
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Article about how much is being paid for Home game Hotels stay.

(probably too long to Copy & Paste to fit in one post)

Costly practice, questionable benefit

https://www.kiowacountysignal.com/news/20190915/costly-practice-questionable-benefit
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    USC cuts the lead to 7.
    I switch the channel.  Cannot watch that horrible officiating any longer.  That crew (PAC12) should never be allowed to work games.  Calls (both ways) blown again, all night.
    apparently it fucks with typing skills too.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    USC cuts the lead to 7.
    apparently it fucks with typing skills too.....
    No, that was the tequila

Midway point in the season, who is going to the playoffs?

#1 Ohio State
    #2 Alabama 
    #3 Oklahoma 
    #4 LSU

1st 2 Out:
    #5 Clemson
    #6 Notre Dame 

Committee shows they are putting "BEST 4" teams in by placing LSU in over Clemson. And also reminds ND they should become another sheep and "join a conference" OOORRRR beat UGA when you have a chance.  :|

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Ohio State has played nobody this year so far, their best "win" over an incredibly over rated Michigan State.  At least Wisconsin will have two shots to knock them out of the playoffs so we don't have to watch them get pounded by Clemson or an SEC team, again. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    At this early point (very early) I would guess that it ends up being:

Clemson, LSU, Bama, and OSU

Still so much ball to play
    Ohio State has played nobody this year so far, their best "win" over an incredibly over rated Michigan State.  At least Wisconsin will have two shots to knock them out of the playoffs so we don't have to watch them get pounded by Clemson or an SEC team, again. 
    I dislike OSU as much as anyone outside of Ann Arbor, but they are getting a ton of love now. 

You didn't list your 4 though.