Should I ask Agnes out on a date?

Comments

• OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    No
    dankind said:
    So, is it not okay to talk with someone if you are single and the other person has a boyfriend/girlfriend? Does that equal trying to steal them away? 
    nvm, I think that discussion will end with dankind calling me a bad egg.
    Rotten to the yolk, you are.
    See. 
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Yes
    Annafalk said:
    So, is it not okay to talk with someone if you are single and the other person has a boyfriend/girlfriend? Does that equal trying to steal them away? 
    Nah that's not what I meant.
    I speak to many girls with boyfriends at university. I meant hoping to be in a relationship with her would also mean her having to break up with her boyfriend.

On another note, I met a current honours student at this seminar who I got to talk to. She revealed she's on antidepressants and that got me to do the same. We seemed to have a good time chatting and I am interested. Found her on Facebook and Instagram. She said I could add her on Researchgate or LinkedIn. I wonder if she would mind on social media? She appears to be single.
    Good luck Thoughts Arrive!!! Keep in contact with her, (the girl you wrote about last in the text) :)
    Thanks Anna.
    Not sure that's a good idea if she's in a relationship. I'll chat here and there. Not all the time. I will try keep a distance. Last thing I need is an angry boyfriend onto me.

As for the second girl mentioned. I sent her a message on Researchgate thanking her for tonight. Was not brave enough to send a friend request on Facebook
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    edited October 2019
    No
    Okay, let's open this up to a vote!

We have:
    Bachelorette #1---1 vote(me)
    Bachelorette #2----1 vote(Annafalk)
    Bachelorette #3 means talk to both.
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
    No
    Annafalk said:
    I speak to many girls with boyfriends at university. I meant hoping to be in a relationship with her would also mean her having to break up with her boyfriend.

On another note, I met a current honours student at this seminar who I got to talk to. She revealed she's on antidepressants and that got me to do the same. We seemed to have a good time chatting and I am interested. Found her on Facebook and Instagram. She said I could add her on Researchgate or LinkedIn. I wonder if she would mind on social media? She appears to be single.
    Good luck Thoughts Arrive!!! Keep in contact with her, (the girl you wrote about last in the text) :)
    Thanks Anna.
    Not sure that's a good idea if she's in a relationship. I'll chat here and there. Not all the time. I will try keep a distance. Last thing I need is an angry boyfriend onto me.

As for the second girl mentioned. I sent her a message on Researchgate thanking her for tonight. Was not brave enough to send a friend request on Facebook
    Maybe she will send you a friend request on Facebook.
  • #3...many women in relationship also have single girlfriends that they keep an eye out for prospective gents...being sociable just broadens the playing field...
  • Yes
    Speak to many 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    No
    Bachelorette #1---1 Vote
    Bachelorette #2----1 Vote
    Bachelorette #3 means talk to both...or more.----2 Votes
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Definitely #3
    No
    Speak to many 
    He's an introvert though, that's why I voted for one person. I'm an introvert too, and if you talk to too many people your heart starts to feel like an Etch A Sketch. Or is that just because I'm a dang weirdo?
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yes

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Yes
    Annafalk said:

Thanks Anna.

Sounds great, be brave :)
    No
    dankind said:

You're not foolin' anybody, you know exactly what I mean! Eggxactly.
    Yes
    dankind said:

You're not foolin' anybody, you know exactly what I mean! Eggxactly.

https://youtu.be/9SnxBvH-0Mc
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    No
    Okay then.

Bachelorette #1---1 Vote
    Bachelorette #3 means talk to both...or more.----3 Votes

What are you going to vote for dankind?

Yes
    Okay then.

Bachelorette #1---1 Vote
    Bachelorette #3 means talk to both...or more.----3 Votes

What are you going to vote for dankind?

I don't vote. Democracy is a sham.

Anyway.

What has nine arms and sucks?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    No
    Your mom is a freak octopus? :tongue:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    No
    Great, no one understands what I was talking about. Maybe I'm the freak 🐙 octopus. Gonna go back to my octopus garden and have a nice warm cup of STFU.

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    edited October 2019
    Great, no one understands what I was talking about. Maybe I'm the freak 🐙 octopus. Gonna go back to my octopus garden and have a nice warm cup of STFU.

What?! You’re not a freak and don’t ever shut up :smile: I can imagine what it might be like. I’m not all that introverted but I hate being around a lot of people sometimes, it’s just too much.
    with Mario I thought it might be good for him to simply chat to nice people/women to get more comfortable. 

What would S_C do?! 🤔

Post edited by JPPJ84 on
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,258
    Yes
    I hope this ban is temporary, S_C. I hate this!
    I almost miss the relentless KISS posts in every thread I open!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Yes
    WTH why is S_C banned?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    No
    JPPJ84 said:

What?! You’re not a freak and don’t ever shut up :smile: I can imagine what it might be like. I’m not all that introverted but I hate being around a lot of people sometimes, it’s just too much.
    with Mario I thought it might be good for him to simply chat to nice people/women to get more comfortable. 

What would S_C do?! 🤔

He would change the subject. I don't know what subject he would change to, he was unpredictable that way, but most likely he would want us to talk about him. Why aren't you talking more about mèeeeeee???  ;)
    No
    goldrush said:
    I hope this ban is temporary, S_C. I hate this!
    I almost miss the relentless KISS posts in every thread I open!
    I know what you mean. He likes this song, don't know if he likes this version.
    https://youtu.be/7UxMwxHSBm8
    No
    WTH why is S_C banned?
    AMT. Have you ever noticed that more people get banned in AMT than The Art Wall? It's a conspiracy I tell you!
    No
    S_C, if I end up having to join IG to follow you, I'm not going to be a happy camper. But I probably will if you aren't back soon.
    Yes
    S_C, if I end up having to join IG to follow you, I'm not going to be a happy camper. But I probably will if you aren't back soon.

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    See the source image
    No
    dankind said:

Say that reminds me, how am I to reach you if you are ever banned?
    No
    Hobbes said:
    See the source image
    I deserve that. :grimacing:
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Freak Octopus should be our band name.