Donald Trump

Comments

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524
    OnWis97 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    jeffbr said:
    #ITMFA
    I just realized what this stands for.   Freaking hilarious!!!!
    I knew that one but I still don’t know what the upper-case gets R means in tRump.
    What you're thinking of is tRUmp
    The RU refers to Russia 

ru is the Latin alphabet Internet country code top-level domain for the Russian Federation
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    OnWis97 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    jeffbr said:
    #ITMFA
    I knew that one but I still don’t know what the upper-case gets R means in tRump.
    The RU refers to Russia 

ru is the Latin alphabet Internet country code top-level domain for the Russian Federation
    aaaaaaaah!  Thanks for the explanation.  ITMFA!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Hi! said:

"A lot of people today were saying, 'We got him!' you know, like I've never heard that before," Maher said during the show's panel-discussion segment. "'Because this is different, because there's a bribe involved -- maybe."

"I wouldn't get my hopes up," he added. "Maybe you can convince me this is going to be different. ... Right now, I don't think so."

The HBO star then pointed to the Russia investigation report by former Special Counsel Muller -- and slammed Democrats for being the "super-indulgent parent who never disciplined the kid who now can get away with anything."

Now that all this time has passed and they didn't get him for this, and this, and this, and this... It just looks like, 'Oh, this is a roadshow version of Russia. We couldn't get him on Russia. ... Ah, we'll try the next country over, Ukraine.' That's what this looks like," Maher continued.

A strategy that Nancy Pelosi should have employed was to call for a vote on impeachment every day that Congress was in session starting in January of 2019 when they won back the majority.  She had the votes if she wanted them...What the Senate does or does not do should have never been their concern.   

Instead they got all wishy-washy and STILL haven't done shit.

There's still time to stand up for what's right...they have 5 more days in session (the 23rd through the 27th) before they are off till October 15th.

Or not.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    #ITMFA
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    OnWis97 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    jeffbr said:
    #ITMFA
    The RU refers to Russia 

i always thought it was referring to him as rump, like ass. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    OnWis97 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    jeffbr said:
    #ITMFA
    The RU refers to Russia 

That was my interpretation too. Oh well.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    How on earth did we go from this:

to this?

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Hi! said:
    Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
    WORD
  • Edved82Edved82 Ireland Posts: 1,249
    Saw Trump referred to as "Agolf Twitler" earlier, and was far too amused by it.
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
    Liar liar big ass pants on fire....

Trump Said This Wall Can't Be Climbed. Professional Climbers Say He's Full of Sh*t. https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-said-this-wall-cant-be-climbed-professional-climbers-say-hes-full-of-sht?source=articles&via=rss
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    He really is a stupid fk...

The moon is a “Launching Pad” to Mars?

“And you know, we’re … going to Mars. We’re stopping at the moon. The moon is actually a launching pad. That’s why we’re stopping at the moon.

“I said, ‘Hey, we’ve done the moon. That’s not so exciting.’ They said, ‘No, sir. It’s a launching pad for Mars.’ So we’ll be doing the moon. But we’ll really be doing Mars. And we’ll be – we’re making tremendous progress”.

Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    adderalllllll

Can Adderall make you angry?
    It might begin with some angry outbursts or a dose of anxiety until you realize that you're an addict whose life is dominated by Adderall. Many Adderall users experience sudden, unexplained angry outbursts that undermine their relationships and well-being. ... Hurting people you love because of your Adderall use.

Trump Said This Wall Can't Be Climbed. Professional Climbers Say He's Full of Sh*t. https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-said-this-wall-cant-be-climbed-professional-climbers-say-hes-full-of-sht?source=articles&via=rss
    he forgot to say...by him.

Oh yeah and by the way....that Ukraine Shit is literally Treason.  It's exactly the same cheating assed behavior as the Russia investigation.  
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    ikiT said:

he forgot to say...by him.

Oh yeah and by the way....that Ukraine Shit is literally Treason.  It's exactly the same cheating assed behavior as the Russia investigation.  
    That's the beauty of this scandal, if it really sticks to him.  It makes the Russia thing that much more believable for the aloof voter.  If a person believes this Ukraine thing happened, it's easy to see how Russia happened too.
  • Has this been the longest most excruciating 3 fucking yrs of any presidency , and we still have one more till election and still it’s not guaranteed he will loose..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Nauseating to see Australia's buffoon prime minister kissing ass over in the US.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    OnWis97 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    jeffbr said:
    #ITMFA
    The RU refers to Russia 

That's been my understanding
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Thank you Mr. President for making America a better safer place....

FBI arrests Army soldier who allegedly discussed plans to bomb major American news network https://www.yahoo.com/gma/fbi-arrests-army-soldier-allegedly-discussed-plans-bomb-170500499.html

President Trump on Monday questioned the patriotism of the whistleblower who has sparked intense scrutiny of a July phone call in which Trump is said to have pressed the leader of Ukraine about investigating former vice president Joe Biden and his son.

“Also, who is this so-called ‘whistleblower’ who doesn’t know the correct facts,” Trump said in a tweet as he attended a United Nations gathering in New York. “Is he on our Country’s side. Where does he come from.”

He has to go

everybody knows it.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    He has to go NOW.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    It's time. It's way past time.
    Impeach now.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • “Talk about pressuring a foreign country to interfere with and control a U.S. election,” Weld said during an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “It couldn’t be clearer, and that’s not just undermining democratic institutions. That is treason. It’s treason, pure and simple, and the penalty for treason under the U.S. code is death. That’s the only penalty.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gop-rival-bill-weld-says-trump-has-committed-treason-pure-and-simple/2019/09/23/30b80606-de00-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
      That may be the most pissed off child I've ever seen that's not throwing a tantrum..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

Winning? no

only Cheating.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    “Talk about pressuring a foreign country to interfere with and control a U.S. election,” Weld said during an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “It couldn’t be clearer, and that’s not just undermining democratic institutions. That is treason. It’s treason, pure and simple, and the penalty for treason under the U.S. code is death. That’s the only penalty.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gop-rival-bill-weld-says-trump-has-committed-treason-pure-and-simple/2019/09/23/30b80606-de00-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html
    yikes. can you imagine a US president being executed? yeah, never happen. ever. even a democratic prez would pardon him. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

•   That may be the most pissed off child I've ever seen that's not throwing a tantrum..
    Yeah. Think about being in her position, seeing pure evil walking by in the shade of ignorant orange.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
This discussion has been closed.