Donald Trump

Comments

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    edited September 2019
    And now this too. :(

Rob Reiner@robreiner
    The President of the United States is a LIAR. We were lied into war in Vietnam.
    We were lied into war in Iraq. We can not let a Pathological Liar lie us into a war with Iran.
    8:34 AM · Sep 16, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

comments at this link...
    https://twitter.com/robreiner/status/1173590995159568385

Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    ikiT said:
    I made it through 15 seconds then had to turn it off.  I remembered why I stopped watching shows like that now...
    It gets exponentially worse.  
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    Those drones?   YO
    You know...he just fired Johnny Bolt-on who was in favor of starting some shizzy JUST LIKE THS.  Drones.  Iran. Does he think we cant see him?

Just another monday for these idiots..
    Spending all day with a website that was hacked by someone whose first language is not English?  Amaze-balls.

Thanks Russia.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,375
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

UMASS of course.
  • OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
    Still a shithead.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,661
    Oh my god...  it's baaaaaaaaaaaack!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,537
    brianlux said:
    Oh my god...  it's baaaaaaaaaaaack!

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,621
    I miss MIckey.  Free Mickey.  
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mrussel1 said:
    temp or permanent??
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

mrussel1 said:
    he literally JUST left
    edited September 2019

The 26 most off-the-rails lines from Donald Trump's press gaggle aboard Air Force One

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/19/politics/donald-trump-press-gaggle/index.html
    rails and lines indeed
  • So now this administration is totally behind the SA on Iran but when SA killed Kashoggi’s they refused to believe the intel info ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    ikiT said:
    mrussel1 said:
    he literally JUST left
    Don't matter....
    mrussel1 said:
    temp or permanent??
    I hope the former
    edited September 2019
    ikiT said:
    mrussel1 said:
    he literally JUST left
    Whoa, WTF?  Really?  Membership expired, I assume?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

edited September 2019
    brianlux said:
    ikiT said:
    mrussel1 said:
    he literally JUST left
    no, banned. this thread got locked for a reason. i'm surprised mickey got banned along with the other person who did, who was indisputably the instigator and aggressor. 

hopefully it's a temporary vacation. he's a positive force around here. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

brianlux said:
    ikiT said:
    mrussel1 said:
    he literally JUST left
    no, banned. this thread got locked for a reason. i'm surprised mickey got banned along with the other person who did, who was indisputably the instigator and aggressor. 

Yeah, I heard a little more about it.  Too bad- I'm cool with both parties so I hope they are just temp bans.  It's just not worth it to be offensive or get overly offended around here.  Or at least express the offense or offendedness (is that a word?) in a non-bannable (and is that a word?) fashion. 

• brianlux said:
    ikiT said:
    mrussel1 said:
    he literally JUST left

Bans are weak. But 1 person had a bad take about homeless...and others attacked the poster.  Did the poster with the bad take get banned? Cause that’s even weaker sauce.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    To those asking, mickeyrat's ban is temporary. I asked admin as I was concerned it was permanent and stated my opinion that he doesn't deserve a permanent ban as he is a positive contributor on this forum.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    brianlux said:
    ikiT said:
    mrussel1 said:
    he literally JUST left

Bans are weak. But 1 person had a bad take about homeless...and others attacked the poster.  Did the poster with the bad take get banned? Cause that’s even weaker sauce.
    yes, he did. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    ikiT said:
    mrussel1 said:
    he literally JUST left

Yeah, I heard a little more about it.  Too bad- I'm cool with both parties so I hope they are just temp bans.  It's just not worth it to be offensive or get overly offended around here.  Or at least express the offense or offendedness (is that a word?) in a non-bannable (and is that a word?) fashion. 
    you should have seen the posts mickey was responding to. i got into myself. i'm lucky i didn't get a time out. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,937
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    ikiT said:
    mrussel1 said:
    he literally JUST left

you should have seen the posts mickey was responding to. i got into myself. i'm lucky i didn't get a time out. 
    Took me three rewrites to get my responses to a point that was fair and not just responding with rage.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    ikiT said:
    mrussel1 said:
    he literally JUST left

I didn't see what was posted after my post as it was late and I had to go to bed. I guess it escalated pretty bad?
    Did that homeless people hater get banned?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
This discussion has been closed.