NCAA College Football -

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    I hope Dame is undefeated and USC ends that on 10/12.  Three months from tonight!
    Don't suppose you have the belief in your Clay Helton led team to attend this game in person?
    Ha.  No way I travel for that.  Don't think I am traveling to any games this year.  
    Too bad, brother...I'd love to see your face when the Trojans go down to a one loss Irish team!
    You would have laughed at my face during every game last year.  I try to remove myself from the obsessive fandom...but that is what makes it so much fun.  (When they have a good coach)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    I hope Dame is undefeated and USC ends that on 10/12.  Three months from tonight!
    Don't suppose you have the belief in your Clay Helton led team to attend this game in person?
    Ha.  No way I travel for that.  Don't think I am traveling to any games this year.  
    Too bad, brother...I'd love to see your face when the Trojans go down to a one loss Irish team!
    You would have laughed at my face during every game last year.  I try to remove myself from the obsessive fandom...but that is what makes it so much fun.  (When they have a good coach)
    Well, for what it's worth, I happen to think they have the perfect coach for their program.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    :lol:.  
    CFP eliminations:

Florida State - fear nothing
    ND (elimination effective 9/21)
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    If my Gamecocks don’t bench Bentley, I am not sure I will be able to stand watching the rest of this season. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    CFP eliminations:

So much for hope springing eternal!
    You don't think you have a shit vs UGA?
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Notre Dame's been eliminated from playoff contention since '93.
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    If my Gamecocks don’t bench Bentley, I am not sure I will be able to stand watching the rest of this season. 
    Wtf was that game? At the 4th and 1 where we punted, I knew we were going to lose. May be an overreaction, but we'll be lucky to be bowl eligible.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Football is fucking weird. This is not normal. This should not be celebrated

CFP eliminations:

A shot? Yes. But I'm also a realist. Even if ND does win against UGA, they will lose by 10+ to Michigan. If ND does make of past UGA, I predict they will lose to UM. I think they take 1 of the 2 games against UGA/UM.
    CFP eliminations:

A shot? Yes. But I'm also a realist. Even if ND does win against UGA, they will lose by 10+ to Michigan. If ND does make of past UGA, I predict they will lose to UM. I think they take 1 of the 2 games against UGA/UM.
    Well, I think UM is overrated.

SC looked like the same old shit show last night.  Starting QB blew his knee and Helton showed again (a few times) why he is totally in over his head.  
    A joke.  They won, but he should be fired today.  No way this dude is the coach for long 
    Holding the seat for Urban.
    ^^^:Oh no...you don't want to sell your soul for that guy do you? I hope they extend Helton today. Give him a lovely Charlie Weis-esque 10 year extension. 
    I'm sure nobody saw the game since it finished at 230 AM EDT, but he made baffling decisions for the whole 4th quarter to almost spit the bit.  We lost 4 games last year where USC lead by 10+ points.   I don't understand what he has over the university.
    And no, I don't like Urban, but I think that sort of hire makes sense after going with a Hobo with this coach.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    Football is fucking weird. This is not normal. This should not be celebrated

what is this?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    Go Dawgs!!
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    Meh
  • If my Gamecocks don’t bench Bentley, I am not sure I will be able to stand watching the rest of this season. 
    Wtf was that game? At the 4th and 1 where we punted, I knew we were going to lose. May be an overreaction, but we'll be lucky to be bowl eligible.
    Hilinski will be getting some action this year after all! Bentley supposedly broke his foot? I say the writing might have just been on the wall and they made it up, who knows. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    Hilinski will be getting some action this year after all! Bentley supposedly broke his foot? I say the writing might have just been on the wall and they made it up, who knows. 
    I figured he would play some before the Bentley injury. I just thought it would be in 2-4 games to keep the redshirt. I would hope that they aren't making up the injury to justify the qb change. I'd want our coaches to have the fortitude to make that decision because change needed to happen. I suspect we may have seen Bentley's final game as a Gamecock. 
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    Roll Tide!

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    Army taking UM to OT?  F Harbaugh

Bummed I missed Game Day today.  Forgot Rust Cole was going to be on.
    Army taking UM to OT?  F Harbaugh

Bummed I missed Game Day today.  Forgot Rust Cole was going to be on.
    ^^^double OT only because Army missed a game winning kick in the final seconds of regulation. 

^^^Gotta love McConaughey. The original True Detective was fantastic! 
    Yes it was!

Can FSU lose to a crap opponent again?  I think there is at least one coach in the country than Clay Helton...
    I happen to like Clay Helton. =)
    Bet you do!
    I loved Charlie Ate The Chocolate Factory
    I'm sure you did!

I loved when Pete took his shady antics to the NFL.
    The Pete is a great man.
    Reggie Bush's father is a dirtbag, as was that "agent"
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Yes it was!

Can FSU lose to a crap opponent again?  I think there is at least one coach in the country than Clay Helton...
    That might be the only game my Noles win. Apparently they think the game is only 2 quarters long. 
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,873
    Clemson going to be tough to beat. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    UGA going to be tough to beat...for ND. Not as much so for Clemson or Bama.