Bernie confronting the media bias against him:

https://youtu.be/rm7UCSXGj08
    Crybaby
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mrussel1 said:

Crybaby
    totally. people bitch and moan about trump and his media whining, and here is bernie doing the same. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mrussel1 said:

Crybaby
    totally. people bitch and moan about trump and his media whining, and here is bernie doing the same. 
    false equivalence
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    mrussel1 said:

Crybaby
    false equivalence
    How so exactly or is this the new American buzzword you have learned?

Bernie and trump are very similar in this manner. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • mrussel1 said:

Crybaby
    false equivalence
    How so exactly or is this the new American buzzword you have learned?

Bernie and trump are very similar in this manner. 
    If you wouldn't have had that awful attitude of yours, I might have answered your question.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    mrussel1 said:

Crybaby
    I wish he would just drop out already
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mrussel1 said:

Crybaby
    false equivalence
    uh, it might be if I wasn't comparing two exact things. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mrussel1 said:

Crybaby
    false equivalence
    You are not though.
    mrussel1 said:

Crybaby
    false equivalence
    You are not though.
    It appears as if he is. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mrussel1 said:

Crybaby
    false equivalence
    You are not though.
    It appears as if he is. 
    N0p3
    mrussel1 said:

Crybaby
    false equivalence
    You are not though.
    It appears as if he is. 
    N0p3
    Not sure you're familiar with what a false equivalency is. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mrussel1 said:

Crybaby
    false equivalence
    You are not though.
    It appears as if he is. 
    N0p3
    I am.
    mrussel1 said:

Crybaby
    false equivalence
    You are not though.
    It appears as if he is. 
    N0p3
    I am.
    It appears as if you do not. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mrussel1 said:

Crybaby
    false equivalence
    You are not though.
    It appears as if he is. 
    N0p3
    I am.
    Then you are mistaken.
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    mrussel1 said:

Crybaby
    false equivalence
    You are not though.
    It appears as if he is. 
    N0p3
    I am.
    Then you are mistaken.
    Instead of your petulant, Trumpian responses, how about explaining it, since nobody seems to be able to figure out what you're trying to say?
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    They must have a turbo boost button on their walkers.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    dankind said:
    Damn, beat me to it.
    The slowest race, ever!

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • dankind said:
    Atleast they don't have to try to convince people that they are not crazy in the head:

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    dankind said:
    Atleast they don't have to try to convince people that they are not crazy in the head:

He keeps eating the tennis balls off the bottom of his.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    dankind said:

Well, in fairness, if they keep on with the idealistic & radical policy touting, many will look back after the Orange Fellow is elected for 4 more years and ask if anyone who supported an agenda that had little chance to win was not crazy in the head.

And, I hope I am wrong about that.  Do not think I will be.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    dankind said:

Well, in fairness, if they keep on with the idealistic & radical policy touting, many will look back after the Orange Fellow is elected for 4 more years and ask if anyone who supported an agenda that had little chance to win was not crazy in the head.

And, I hope I am wrong about that.  Do not think I will be.
    I agree.  Warren needs to move right a bit, and in a hurry.  I think she is still undefined enough to make that happen.  She seems to have the clear momentum right now. If she can knockout Bernie then she will have the nomination.  The problem is that Bernie never knows when the gig is up. 
  • dankind said:
    dankind said:

He keeps eating the tennis balls off the bottom of his.
    Haha!
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Bound to happen, he only had one place to go. His only hope is that split vote.

Bernie needs to drop out.
    dignin said:

Why would he drop when the only reason he hasn't consolidated all of the votes is because of conservative media?  It's the same reason why Trump doesn't get due credit... the same liberal media.

I believe in different times it was called Lugenpresse (press of lies).

• CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

Why would he drop when the only reason he hasn't consolidated all of the votes is because of conservative media?  It's the same reason why Trump doesn't get due credit... the same liberal media.

....did you just Godwin yourself...?!?!
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

I’m lost. What should Trump get credit for? The economy? We are just getting to where the economy has been effected by Trump policies and the outlook is not looking good. Yes I agree the media is super biased. But this guy deserves no credit unless someone believes dividing the nation and the world is a good thing. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    dignin said:

Agreed. The longer Sanders stays in the race while Warren exists as a force who can appeal to a cohort closer to the centre, the less I believe in Sanders' authenticity. Based on everything Sanders preaches, the prudent move would be for him to drop out now 'for the greater good'. I feel he's already got his legacy anyways - just as Neil Young is the spiritual godfather of grunge, I think Bernie Sanders is the spiritual godfather of modern progressivism. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

I’m lost. What should Trump get credit for? The economy? We are just getting to where the economy has been effected by Trump policies and the outlook is not looking good. Yes I agree the media is super biased. But this guy deserves no credit unless someone believes dividing the nation and the world is a good thing. 
    The greatest economy ever in the history of ever. 
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dignin said:

The greatest economy ever in the history of ever. 

Related image

...thx obama....
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
This discussion has been closed.